Duel Academy: Destiny's End - Arc 2 - The Approaching Darkness [Started/Accepting Here/OOC]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey SSD. You should check on your RP a little more often, as I could continue the story much faster than you are, that is, If I was able to control the story. Though, one thing about having many people in a story is that you never know what will happen next.

Oh, and I just checked your HP, and your offline again?! When are you actually going to stay on for more than half an hour? Are you just going to sleep for hours on end, chack back for 20 minutes, go eat, then sleep for 8 more hours?! Stop staying up so late, get some good sleep during the NIGHT, come back here, and continue the RP. I'm constantly updating it, so please try to keep up.

Hey SSD. You should check on your RP a little more often' date=' as I could continue the story much faster than you are, that is, If I was able to control the story. Though, one thing about having many people in a story is that you never know what will happen next.[hr']

Oh, and I just checked your HP, and your offline again?! When are you actually going to stay on for more than half an hour? Are you just going to sleep for hours on end, chack back for 20 minutes, go eat, then sleep for 8 more hours?! Stop staying up so late, get some good sleep during the NIGHT, come back here, and continue the RP. I'm constantly updating it, so please try to keep up.

I go on FB -_-

I see. Well' date=' go ahead and try to shred my cards. You won't succeed.

[/quote'][tone=serious] I must and WILL.[/tone]

FB? Sorry for sounding rude earlier' date=' but my dogs were trying to unknowingly kill themselves by jumping 5 feet from my arms. I was kinda pissed for a second, but I'm fine now. So, what in the hell is FB?

[/quote']Facebook

Well, since when is this following the same rules as the Anime? I thought it wasn't supposed tobe like the Anime at all. Besides, I've used my Blue-Eyes for years. I'm not about to just eliminate them from the RP.

And thanks for clearing that up evilfusion.

It got brought up when the EBIs got banned. Evidently we're trying to follow anime card pool availability, which is WHY the EBIs are banned. Really, I don't see it as an issue, but...

Actually, SSD, to be fair, if you wanted to follow the "Only 3 Blue-Eyes" rule, you shouldnt have accepted Blue-Eyes decks. It's kind of unfair to screw characters over now.

I forgot. You haven't seen me host an RP be4. Well. Unless there happen 2 be VERY and I mean VERY special reasons. I only allow the same amount of cards as there are in the anime. So bottom line is that it's a "During the anime" RP :P. And you meta-gamed. How did Zero know about Kid Akarui? I only put "Kid" so no one gets confused. No one should know!

I agree with evilfusion, as you let people who clearly said they have Blue-Eyes decks through the gates, and now your saying that they have to get rid of them? That's actually pretty unfair, and it's definitely GModding. And about Kid Akarui, He walked into the same room as Zero, so obviously Zero would recognize him, unless he looked completely different, and even then, their Lunar Marks would be enough. and I jst went along with what you called him. That's all.

It got brought up when the EBIs got banned. Evidently we're trying to follow anime card pool availability' date=' which is WHY the EBIs are banned. Really, I don't see it as an issue, but...

Actually, SSD, to be fair, if you wanted to follow the "Only 3 Blue-Eyes" rule, you shouldnt have accepted Blue-Eyes decks. It's kind of unfair to screw characters over now.

[/quote']I have a defense:

I never saw so many Blue-Eyes coming. When I accepted them they never said ANYTHING about Blue-Eyes. OK. It'd be fine if there were 6 but 12-15?!

Archived