One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

[spoiler=OOC]Visser, where's Arashi currently?

"Hmm, maybe your right.... It's funny.... I never really thought of going to see my parents again, but.... Well, anyways, I'll be in my cabin. Just tell Jack where to go...." Dan said as he walked off. Yura walked over to Sana. "Your parents huh?.... I guess it's best to have closure now before we enter the Grand Line.... that's when the real journey begins...." Yura said. "It's interesting how you were able to convince Dan to go see his parents.... There is only two things in this whole world that Dan is afraid of.... Parasites.... and his mother...." Yura said calmly. "Yo! So where are we going?!" Jack asked from afar.

-Meanwhile-

"Tsch, don't tie it so tightly now would you? And you don't have to worry about me running away.... Afterall, you defeated me fair and square so I owe you this capture. Afterwards.... well that's a different story...." Spriggs stated. "Humph.... Please be gentle with me. My bones are already aching but now if you tie me up too tightly, I might just-" Allaine was interrupted by Spriggs. "{Sigh} You always have to complain don't you?" Spriggs asked. "Me! You're complaining too!" Allaine responded.

-Meanwhile-

"Very well Admiral Sydney, let's go." Takaru said as he walked over to a weapon rack and picked up a katana. Takaru unsheathed the katana to check the blade for any scratches however everything seems to be in perfect condition. What's more is that the blade is made from a strange material that is sea green in color and emitted a glow. The katana was also infused with seastone. Takaru sheathed the katana and placed it through his scarf on his waist to carry it. "Very well, shall we take your vessel or one of Impel Down's?" Takaru asked.

-Meanwhile-

"Heh, Impel Down was sure a big place. I still can't believe that I made it down to level six to see you without causing too much of a fuss. Eh... Well anyways, we should go." John responded. "So Rafael. What are you gonna do now?" John asked. "I- I want to see Mary...." Rafael answered. "Mary huh? Heh, well alright then. Mave, we'll take a small boat instead of using this ship. Rafael will be taken to my main ship to go see Mary. Let's go shall we?" John said as he stood up, draping his coat over his shoulders and taking his tri-corne hat and placing it on his head in a leaning style. Joh then walked out and dropped a small boat from the cargo deck onto the water then jumped on to it. As he landed, the water surrounding the boat stayed still, like nothing happened. "Well c'mon." Joh said to Maverick.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We're going to Lougetown!! Get it through that think skull of yours!" Sana yelled befre muttering, "How on earth did he becom the navigator...Of by the way...My parents live on the other side of the grand line. We have many vacation home on the east blue, but my origial home is in the grand line." She said to Yura smiled. "Yura do you think you could take a look at my leg? It's....Been buggin me and even though I don't like check-ups I like a bummed out leg even less." Sand stood up and stretched for a bit, then tuning in on somethind Yura said earlier. "You said that Dan was afraid of his mother, but shouldn't it be his father he's more afraid off? I mean is his mom really that bad?"

"My parents made a living off of putting devil fruits in to inanimate objects. My parents where killed by some of the men who where using weapons like that for evil. After that I decided that I didn't want my parents creations used for that, so I left to search for every one of my parents customers and get the weapons back. These two where being used by evil pirates, so I stole them. There where a few others that I ran in to, but they seemed nice enough, so I didn't take the items back. I became a pirate because a bunch of the customers entered the grand line, and I knew that I would have to join a pirate crew if I wanted to follow them." Daichi picked up a large bottle of cola and took a few swallows. "Let me guess. The person who killed your parents are in the grand line." Saya paused for a few second before she answered. "Yes. They are strong pirates and I have to defeat them, even if it kills me." Daichi started eating his food. "That won't be happening as long as you're part of this crew." Saya was about to reply, but she was cut off. "You won't die, because me and Crystal won't let you!" Daichi continued eating. "As long as you're with us, you are as good as immortal." Saya giggled slightly. "Thanks Daichi." She watched his take another drink of cola while Crystal was drinking Rum. "Don't you like rum?" Daichi put the bottle of soda down. "It's not just that. I also have a very low tolerance for alcohol. One swallow will get me drunk."

Riki grabbed the man who was still trapped by his crystal handcuffs. "He's right over here." Riki removed the cuff from the mans legs so that he could walk. "You gonna question him, or should I?"
"Hey guys. How did the loom fruit work?" Arashi yelled from the crows nest. He had decided to sit up there because it calmed his nerved after a fight.

"Yes, I am sure I want that piece of map, tell me where it is please" James said, and came near the old lady, "where is that piece of map, I was already paid to retreive it, and I wont go back on this" James said as he looked at her, and thought about the reward "With all of this cash, I can easily get a new guitar case, and some new strings, I could even get a great meal, so I can't go back now, I have to do this" James thought to himself, then repeated out load, "I have to... for the adventure" he said smilling

"Hey! Well you don't have to be so mean Sana!" Jack replied from afar. "Yura opened his eyes and peered down at Sana's leg. "Alright.... I'll get my materials.... stay here...." Yura said as he went off into his cabin to grab his things. After awhile, Yura finally came out holding onto a doctor's kit. Yura grabbed a chair and placed it behind Sana. After she sat down, Yura kneeled down and held up her leg. "Well.... it seems that Muri has some knowledge of medicine because it seems he knew how to disinfect the area.... This'll be painless so don't worry at all.... I'll just need to put some stitches and wrap some bandages around.... Trust me when I say it won't hurt.... Afterall.... and I'm a doctor...." Yura began treating the area on Sana's leg. Jack began steering the ship towards the direction of Loguetown. "Yo Arashi! I thought you were gone to take care of some family business! How did the battle went?!" Jack yelled up to Arashi.

"About Dan's mother.... Before you and Arashi joined the ship.... It was just me, Dan, and Jack.... During one place we went to.... Dan's mother appeared.... She appeared to be a very loving mother, looking after Dan.... but when Jack made her angry.... well let's just say I had to take over navigation duty for quite awhile.... Dan told me that his father was like a rabbit compared to his mother who he described as an angry lioness.... He also described his father as very calm, and shy kind of person.... I guess we know who most of Dan's personality comes from now...." Yura explained.

"Oh I see....Well Daichi's right. As long as you're with us then we won't let anything happen to you." Crystal said going for her third cup of rum. "Man this stuff is good, but I guess I should start eating this delicious looking fish you prepared for us." She took her fork and ate a pice. As soon as she did tears came to her eyes. "This is so good! I an't believe all these wasted years of me having to cook is finally over! I don't even know how we survived ause lord knows Daichi cant cook worth a crap, and I'm not that good either. Now you definantly can't die otherwise I ant eat you cooking again." Crystal laughed as she quickly ate her food.

-----------

Vincent turned to the captured Indian and pulled out his sword pointing it his throat. "Now, I'm sure you understand what situation you are in. I need to know where the main tribe is. Your leader." The Indian made no move not even a sound. Not even when Vincent touched the blade to his throat. "You won't talk...Fine." He removed his blade and put it right over the Indian's heart and pulled his free hand back. "I suggest you do something to tell me where your chief is." Once again the Indian didn't move. His eyes held determination to not give anything away. And through his eyes Vincent knew he understood him. "Have it your way." He brought his free hand down about to slam it against the hilt to stab him but stopped inches from the hilt. He sighed. "Come on. It's obvious he won't tell...Let's just head for the center and hope they're there." He put his sword away and started walking.

-----------

Sana winced at the mere word 'stitches'. It sounded painful to have to stitch the skin together. "Oh...I see. Well then it's a good thing he doesn't act like his mother. Do you know where they live? Is it in the East Blue or in the Grand Line? Cause if it is in the East Blue we should change our course...If he's suppose to see them tha-Ouch...." Sana winced and fought the urge to snatch her leg away. She pouted, "Do I at least get a lollypop for going through all of this? You ant be a doctor without giving your paitents some kind of treat." She reasoned convinced she was now the smartest person in the world.

--------------

The old woman nodded. "Alright then. On the other side of this town there is an old path that leads into the forest outskirts. Keep following that path and you will come to a large lake. Swim down and all the way at the bottom there will be a cave. In the cave there are two openings, and two strong currents. One sucking you in and the other pushing away. Go to the left, the one pushing you, and swim hard. Most have died here from drowning and I only hope you are a strong swimmer. If ou get through you will break the surface and be inside of the cave. Once inside you will be on your own." The woman thought for a while before saying, "Young man...If you manage to get the map and return...Let me know. So I can finally live the rest of my old life with the knowladge that my job is over. If you don't return I will presume you dead"

Yura gave a slight chuckle before talking. "He does act like his mother sometimes.... I'm talking about when he's angry...." Yura responded as he finished off the rest of the stitching needed. "But his mother isn't so bad..... She actually is really nice except when you anger her of course..... And about where they live, I heard that their original home is somewhere in the East Blue, but now with the Marine headquarters being busy again..... They've probably moved into the Grand Line....." Yura then bandaged Sana's leg and stood up. "Lolipop?.... Don't you know candy is bad for your teeth?.... I'm also an experienced dentist you know?.... Maybe you should have a checkup one of these days...." Yura eerily said as he picked up his materials. "Just kidding.... Sorry, but I don't have any candy.... But at least you have your health.... That's all that matters.... right?" Yura asked.

Nova hoped that they would find her missing crew soon. She also wanted to get off this bird. She appreciated all that it was going however it was very uncomfortable and she was starting to get sore. "Do you think we will be landing soon?" She asked Toni. She did not know where Toni was planning on going ans since she was the one in charge of deciding where they go she figured it would only make sense to ask her. The bird was really soft but where she was sitting it was kind of bony. She looked around seeing that they were getting closer to the center of the island. Hopefully they were landing near there. Or else she was going to get grouchy. Kurage remained quiet the entire time that they were flying. She held on tightly and kept her focus on the flight of the bird. She was actually nervous about falling off. That would not be fun at all so she dreaded even thinking about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ifrit remained calm and laid his head down. Resting sounded very good so that was what he was going to do. He hoped that he would gain his strength back soon though. Maybe he should try eating. But where would he get the food at? "Hey, Eureka, thank you for everything you have done. But I have one more favor to ask. Do you think you could somehow manage to fine me some food?" This was the first time in Ifrits entire existence that he ever felt hungry. Thius might have been because when he is in his ship form he is not hungry and does not have a stomach. But having gone through so much while being part human has really done some work on him.

Sydney watched as Takaru fetched his blade and examined it. Then when he asked whether to take her ship of one of Impel Downs she shrugged. "I do not mind which we take. The ship I came on was merely a plain marine battleship. I borrowed it. So it means nothing to me. The choice is yours. I do not know if you prefer the comfort of your own ship better then that of a marines so I shall let you decide." She answered. "Nice weapon you have there." She added. She didn't know how fast an Impel Down ship was but if that was the faster of the two that is what she wanted to take. She was in a hurry. The faster she completed her quest the better it would make her look. And the easier it would be. Or so she thought.

------------

Pandora watched as the two did all the work. Then Vincent could not get anything out of the hostage and suggested that they just head to the center. "I agree let's get going. I'm sure Captain K and his group is already there. We should be there in case they need help or back up." Pandora said. He then unsheathed on of his daggers and rammed the hilt into the Indians head. To knock the Indian out. "Shall we then?"

Eureka opened up his suit case and gave Ifrit a lollipop. These lollipops were special made and they help restore energy after a procedure. It works much better and is far more filling the food. But it takes forever to eat it all. And if you attempt to chew it you will shatter your teeth. "Don't chew it. It's a lollipop." He added. He didn't know if Ifrit knew what a lollipop was but he thought it would be good to warn him just in case. He didn't need any more injuries to fix that were unnecessary.

"Hey that's not true. I can cook just fine." He paused as he remembered his last meal coming out looking like a pile of charcoal. "Well... You can cook." he watched Crystal drink her rum. "How the hell can she do that? That crap is almost 80% alcohol." Daichi thought to himself as a sweat dropped from his forehead. "I guess one of the good things about being pirates is that we can mane jokes about stuff like death." Daichi laughed.

"It went good." Arashi answered slightly embarrassed about his loss. "It's been three years and I still can't beat him. What a pain." Arashi jumped out of the crown nest, about half way down he transformed in to his dragon hybrid form and used the wings to slow his decent. "I guess that just means I need more training."
"Hold up Vincent." Riki Said as he grabbed the prisoner. "if threatening him wont work then we can just start hurting him until he tells us." Riki held one of his hands torts the handcuff on the Indians arm. "People fear pain a lot more than they fear death, weather they know it or not."

Toni heard Nova but was too engrossed in her thoughts. She was looking over the terrain from above to get a mental picture. Only after a few minutes did she turn and smile at Nova. "We're about to land now. Tiki go down." Tiki began his decent. Once Tiki landed Toni hoped off and looked around. "We're close. Tiki leave the area but stay close enough for you to hear my whistle. Do you understand." Only after everyone got off of Tiki did he fly off and was out of sight. "I hope he understood me...Anyway, I saw there tribe, but I was afraid to get any closer or they might see us. We're roughly 2 or 3 miles from them now. Shall we continue?"

Meanwhile, After hearing what Riki said Vincent shook his head. "No, it doesn't matter. Besides Pandora already knocked him out." He motioned for them to leave the Indians and follow him. After hiking about 3 miles Vincent had decided that they take a small break once they ran into a river. He was cleaning off his blades. Once they were cleaned to his desire, he put them up. Then he cuped some water and drunk it. "Ok, this river must run into the ocean. So our best bet is to follow the river in the opposite direction of the current. The Indians must us this as a source of water. We may be closer than we think. Make sure you stay on guard. Let me know once you two are ready."

------------

Crystal laughed at Daichi as she was reaching for another cup but paused when she realized the bottle was empty. "Dammit...." Suddenly she sneezed and froze the rum bottle. "Hehe...Who-Achoo!" Crystal sniffed and noticed she also froze the entire table. "Hm...That's weired....That only happens when I'm.....Oh rap! Stay away from me Daichi!!" Crystal yelled and rmade a mad dash for her room. It must've been that dip in the ocean when they were with Otsumi. Talk about a delayed reaction.

---------------

Sana sighed sadly at the thought of no candy. "I guess....So is it ok to walk or should I just stay put? And if I do have to stay put can you at least take me up to Jack so I an annoy him? I need something to pass the time."

Saya stared as Crystal ran in to her room. "Did I miss something?" She asked looking back to Daichi. "Apparently something happened when we went swimming this morning. Beyond that, your guess is as good as mine." Daichi stood up and began walking to Crystals room. "I'll go see what's wrong." Saya grabbed his arm to stop him. "Didn't she say to stay away from her?" Daichi easily wiggled free of the loos grip. "I can't just stay away, besides, I'm sure it's nothing." Daichi went to Crystals room, this time with Saya hiding behind his back, and opened the door. "Crystal, you okay?"

"Figures the sicko would do something like that." Riki mumbled as he got his gem hand cuffs and returned them to the form of eight bullet shapes which he returned to the pouch on his waist.

"Since I just performed the proper modifications to your leg.... I suggest you do not try to move until tommorow.... And yes.... I will bring you over to Jack.... Climb on...." Yura said as he crouched down and awaited for Sana to climb onto his back. "(Hopefully.... I don't regret this....)" Yura thought to himself. "Hey it's okay Arashi, you're still a really strong fighter! You just need some more training and maybe try fighting at a smaller size if possible so Daichi won't be able to attack you so easily! I'm sure you'll win him next time!" Jack encouraged. Inside his cabin, Dan was looking at a loom fruit. "Hmm, I wonder how should I eat this. Good thing I was able to sneak one outside. What did Muri said to do with the loom fruit?" Dan pondered to himself.

[in Thought]

"It's very dangerous to eat large portions of the fruit at one time."

[Reality]

"Hmm.... No that wasn't what he said. Wasn't it...."

[in Thought]

"It's recommended to eat all of the loom fruit at one time."

[Reality]

"Yes, that's what he said. Alright, in one bite." Dan said as he neared the loom fruit to his mouth.

-Meanwhile-

"Thank you for your compliment. This sword was a special sword made for exclusive use for me. This sword is more than just a weapon. It is my honors and dreams reincarnate." Takaru explained. "Anyways, I recommend we take my ship. It's a special one design for chases and sea battles. Please follow me." Takaru said as he walked out of the office and towards the docks.

"Alright." Trace said in response to both Allaine and Spriggs. He then tied them both up just enough to fake as if they were really tied up, but not too tightly. He knew that Spriggs could easily turn to sand and slip out, but he also figured that he wouldn't do something like that when he was so heavily outnumbered. If he did, he had a deathwish. As for Allaine, she wouldn't get far even if she did escape. Those shigan bullets he had sent into each of her limb joints would not heal for days. He then picked them both up and carried them on both of his shoulders. He jumped out of the boat and landed onto the port. Then he began walking casually to the Fleet Admiral's office as if it he was just taking a stroll in the park. He walked into the Marine Headquarters and then headed to Kami's office. Once reaching it, he knocked lightly and then pushed the door open without waiting for an answer. Once inside, he threw the two onto the floor, but not too hard. "There ya go Fleet Admiral Kami. Spriggs and Tupringer. Just like you asked." Trace said, closing the door as he stepped in himself. He stood there and waited for Kami to address him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadyr remained silent as they flew through the air. He heard Nova tell them about the two crew members who had been lost. One was an archaeologist and the other a navigator. She said that the navigator was a young boy. She said he was 14 years old. This made Kadyr want to save them more. He was anxious to save them and hurt the Indians who had kept them captive. He would destroy them and show them the full fury of his Devil Fruit powers. When they landed, he immediately jumped off and landed lightly. "Yes, let's go." he said and began walking in the direction in which Toni had pointed towards. He then stopped and turned around. "I'll go on ahead and scout. I'll meet you guys there." Kadyr said. His body then glowed brightly, and he appeared to dissolve from his feet upwards. His body was disappearing slowly, and then with one more burst of light, he was gone. A flash of light could be seen moving off in the direction in which Toni had pointed out.

Nova hopped off Tiki as quickly as she could. "Thank you!" She said partly to Tiki for flying them there and partly to Toni for guiding them there."I am all ready to go when ever." She answered when Toni asked if everyone was ready. She also nodded towards K when he said that he would go ahead and scout. After he left Nova looked around gathering the scene before everyone would begin to walk. She was ready for anything she didn't care if some dangerous Indians attacked because she wasn't going to hold back any longer. Nova wanted revenge for their attempt to kill Ifrit. She intended to get it one way or another. But first she needed to save her stranded crew.

Kurage remained quiet the entire time. She had been unusually quiet this entire time. But that had only been because of the fact they are in enemy territory and she felt that the less talking she did the better. "Good luck Captain K." She said to K when he said he would go ahead. Kurage looked to Toni because she hadn't said she was ready yet. "Oh, I'm ready too." She finally said. Sometimes questions hit her late and she doesn't register them right away. It doesn't happen all the time but every now and then she finds herself doing it.

Ifrit took the lollipop and put it in his mouth. He then passed out before he could barely even taste it. He was so tired that he could not even muster up enough energy to eat.

"Hmm, Spriggs and Tupringer, finally been captured huh? Good job Admiral Trace, and you did it in less time then I would've imagined. It's only been three hours since I assigned the mission. Nicely done. However, I have more missions for you, first up, I need you to help with escorting these two to Impel Down. Their new home where they will be interrogated. This time you'll be picked up by a ship from Impel Down so no need to take whatever you took to get to these two. After you finished getting them to Impel Down, I want you to deliver this document to Chief Warden Kuroshi. It contains information on these two. I had the dapartment worked it up while you were gone. So, you up for it?" Kami asked. Kami was now acting very casual instead of his serious manner from before. Kami trusted the Admirals and that's why acted in his usual self around them.

"ACHOOO!!" Crystal sneezed in reply to Daichi. "No I'm not alright. Watch your step there's ice everywhere." She said, and she was right. There were ice patches and frozen things all over the place. Crystal normally kept it pretty cold in her room but now anyone else would probably need a large jacket to stay in her room for long. "Now, Daichi you know I ant get sick right? Because of my fruit....Ut I do occasioally get the bad case of some sneeze. The last time it happed was because of a swim. The damn pirates I was with wanted to see if the stories were true and if devil fruit users couldn't swim....Luckily the first mate came and saved me before I died. Anyway I just didn't want to catch either of-Achoo!!....Catch any of you and accedentally freeze you to death."

--------------

Sana grinned and climbed on Yura's back. "Thank you. It's supposed to burn right?...." She asked laying her head on top of his. "You know you are strangly comfortable, and I have a question....How come you never show your entire face?"

-------------

Toni nodded at K, and turned to the ones with her, waiting for them to tell her they were ready. After Kurage said she was ready, who was the last one to confirm, Toni turned around. "Good come on." She started walking and after a few minutes she began to feel a rise in the land. They were going up hill. She stopped and tapped the ground under her fet. It was soft, too soft. If any of us made the wrong step it could loosen the ground and cause a mud slide. Not only that but the sun had just set. It's too dark and too dangerous to try and move. "Hey Captain Nova....How good are you at jumping trees?...."

"Yeah. They were quite the trouble." Trace said. When Kami said that he had done it really quickly, he wasn't very surprised because he knew that he was quite powerful with his abilities. It was the reason that he was made an admiral at such a young age. He was, however, surprised at the time that he had captured them in. His battle with Spriggs had lasted him quite some time. Nonetheless, he was still able to bring them in, and that was all that mattered. Then, Kami told him that he had more missions, and Trace sort of groaned in his mind. He hated doing missions. He now had to take Tupringer and Spriggs to Impel Down himself. He would have to spend more time watching them. "What a bother." he thought in his head. He wore the same bored expression on his face, so Kami would not know that he disagreed with the mission. "Alright. I'm up for it." Trace said. Now, he was just waiting for the document from Kami.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadyr moved quickly through the trees, using his ability to turn into pure photons so that he could move faster. In essence, he had become actual light, and was now traveling on the wavelength of normal light. He could see before him smoke rising up. He guessed that this must be where they were at. The smoke signaled a fire, and near a fire, people were usually always huddled. He moved even faster and began heading towards the smoke. He would have to stop traveling like this when he got close enough to the village, for it was getting dark, and his light would be seen by the Indians.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kouga sat within the makeshift prison which the Indians had made for him. It was inside of a thatch-roofed house. He looked down at the ropes binding his arms behind his back. He just wished they hadn't gotten their hands on seastone. If they had, he would have been able to escape. He just hoped Nova was on her way.

Daichi laughed slightly. "And to think I was thinking something serious had happened." He brushed off a few chips of ice from his arm. "It's just a head cold. Saya, can you fix some soup." Saya was having more trouble moving than do to the cold having a greater effect on her Mizu Mizu fruit. "Sure. One bowl of soup coming right up." Saya quickly ran out of the room and closed the door. "Note to self: Stay out of Crystal's room." Saya went to the kitchen and started making some soup. When Saya left the room Daichi turned in to a Lion and got closer to Crystal. >Lions are good for more than just fighting.< Daichi then laid down on the ground. >Don't worry about me. The fur will keep me warm, as long as you avoid a direct hit.<

"Smaller? But my hybrid form isn't even 2 inches bigger than my normal form." Arashi commented. "Getting smaller to make it harder to attack wouldn't be worth the loss of my wings and fire breath." He placed his hand on his head to indicate his size. "I'm about six and a half feet in this form. But most of that is my normal size." He turned in to his human form. "I just need to find a way to get stronger."

Crystal opened her mouth to protest but the only thing tha came out was ice. "Fine...Do whatever you want.....I hope she makes the soup really hot, otherwise it won't help me. It'll freeze before I even get to-Achoo!...Even get to swallow it." Crystal said getting on the floor and leaning her back against Daichi's side. This way she wasn't facing him. "I wonder if we'll get to one piece first...It would be nice but the long we are on sea. The more I just want to enjoy the journey....Let's not rush ok...Let's just take our time and if we get there first then we do...If not then we don-Achoo!" Crystal quieted down and began playing with her necklace.

"No.... it won't.... you can rest assure..... I'm comfortable?..... Maybe it's because of my plume-plume fruit abilities?..... Or maybe not....." Yura replied. After hearing Sana's question, Yura simply stood up off the ground and began walking towards Jack. "..... That's..... something I rather not answer..... My appologies Sana.... Well anyways..... Here we are....." Yura said as he placed her down near Jack. ".... I need to take care of a couple things...." Yura said, walking off. "Well Arashi, it's not all about strength you know. If you fight at a smaller size rather than your full form it will be more difficult for the opponent to land a blow onto you. I mean, in your full form, you're kinda like a big target." Jack replied. Jack then looked at Sana. "Hey there Sana. What you doing? Oh, and how's the leg?" Jack asked.

-Meanwhile-

"(So Tracie Boy is now mine and that Troll's escort to Impel Down huh? I guess my plan for escaping will have to wait for later....)" Spriggs thought to himself. "(Admiral Trace is now going to escort me and that Bug over to Impel Down. Tsch, what a great day I'm having to be stuck with these two....)" Allaine thought to herself. "Very good then Admiral Trace, here is the document." Kami said as he took a folder on top of his table containing the documents and handing it over to Trace.

Tray finally came too and it wasn't to a pretty sight. He was staring at a large fire and dozens on Indians all over the place. Men, woman and children all wearing strange masks and doing a weird dance around the fire. Suddenly two male Indians came over to him and picked up a stick....That he was attatched too! They're going to friggen rotisseri fry me!!! He thought as they put the sticks on to things to hold him up and the fire licked at his skin. "H-hey guys!...Come on can't we talk about this!?" He hoped someone, anyone would come and rescue him soon!

----------

"It's ok, it's your secreat to do with what you will." Sana smiled as Yura put her down. "Thanks, see ya Yura. My leg is fine Jack, and I wanted to come up here to bother you. So what are you and Ari talking about anyway? Apparently he was in a fight since he's in the crow's nest....How was the out come?"

Pandora hissed at Riki. "Sick? You wanted to torture the Indian. Did you take into consideration that he does not speak our language and would not be able to help us even if he is willing to?" Pandora followed Vincent. When they came to a stop at a river Pandora bent over and drank from the water cupping it in his hands to do so. Then he wet his hair to refresh himself. "I am always ready." Pandora said in a quiet voice so that in case they were in fact closer then they thought they would not be heard.Pandora held his kabuto in his left hand and flixith, his dagger in the other.

Eureka watched as Ifrit passed out. "Good rest will help, a lot." He said. Eureka then watched as it got dark. It would be a lot easier to see of a flair gets set off now. Eureka debated on whether or not he should just make his way into the forest and try finding them himself. All of the Indian's attention would be focused on the groups already in there making a ruckus. Eureka stood up. Then he looked at Ifrit and sat back down. "Ifrit... Ifrit, Wake up." Eureka waited until he knew Ifrit was awake until he continued to speak. "I am going back into the forest. I am the doctor after all I do not feel correct just sitting around. I'm going to ask you to stay here. Turn into a ship and wait for us to come back. You to low on energy to go back in there and I can move way quicker without you. Will you be okay if I go?"

-----------

Sydney smiled and followed Takaru to the docks and got onto the ship. "What did you mean when you were talking about that blade?" She asked with curiosity. It was odd how he described it and she wasn't sure what he meant. So she figured she would ask and find out.

"Annoy me huh? Well I'm just warning you Sana that I'm quite difficult to annoy." Jack said with a confident smile on his face. "Oh Arashi's battle, well looks like he lost to his brother Daichi. It seems he needs more practice." Jack said as he stretched his arms. "{Yawn!} I never did got anything to eat.... And it also seems like we forgot something.... Why did we even go to Commi Island in the first place?" Jack pondered. In the storage room, Yura opened up some cabinets to get some supplies, but as he opened the cabinets, nothing was there. "..... Did we even bought supplies?....." Yura asked himself with a big sweatdrop on his forehead. "So Sana, are you nervous to go see your parents later on?" Jack asked with a smile.

-Meanwhile-

"This blade.... belongs to a friend.... He's dead now, but.... His honor and dreams are in this blade. When he died he pass his honor and dreams onto me in the form of this blade. That is why I always check it to see if any damage has been done to it. This blade means a lot to me. I would risk my life to keep this safe. In pirate terms.... This blade is my treasure...." Takaru explained as they arrived at his ship. The ship was of considerable size, lined with cannons on it's side and plated with armor. "This way Admiral Sydney." Takaru said as he opened the door and awaited for her to enter.

Vincent stood and nodded. "That's good to know. Hopefully we're close. Come on." He said swiftly running along the river. He hoped the others could keep up, because for some reason he had a very bad feeling. They needed to get to the main tribe quickly. For one his gut feeling told him so, and secondly it was now dark out. That was not a good combination as far as Vincent was concerned.

----------

Sana smirked, "I'm sure I can find a way....And as for what we forgot....." She facepalmed herself once she realized it. "Um...We didn't buy supplies...Not only that but we only have enough food left to last us a day. Unless I go into the special storage but I really don't want too. We were so aught up in helping Muri that we forgot about supplies....Well...You and Dan could stand to go on a diet..."

Archived