One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

Kadyr continued hearing groans and grunts from the Indians and other various sounds of battle. Just what was going on there? Kadyr increased his running speed and made it to the outskirts of the jungle just before the center of the village. He walked slowly now, peering through the trees into the center of the village to see what was going on. He saw Riki in the center near a spilt over pot fighting some Indians and Vincent was somewhere near him in a defensive stance, staring down some Indians who were slowly creeping up on him. Kadyr's eyes widened. Vincent's team was here. But why? Had they also gotten a hint that maybe the lost crew members were here as well. Kadyr quickly ran out of the brush where he had been hiding and aimed his finger at two Indians coming at Vincent from behind. Two beams of light rushed out of his hand and hit the men, knocking them back through the air and sending burns across their chests. The light beams were fast, and all Vincent would see were two yellow blurs going past him. "Why is your team here?" Kadyr asked Vincent nonchalantly as if he hadn't just saved him seconds before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in his make-shift prison, Kouga continued hearing noise. He wasn't sure what was going on out there. He heard many voices, but still could not tell what was going on. Then, he heard Vincent tell someone to go off and find him. He started yelling once again for anyone that was near to hear him. "Hey! I'm in here! Help me!" he kept shouting, just hoping that someone would find him. He was glad to see Vincent. It meant that Nova was there too. He had believed with all his heart that Nova was going to come and get him, and now his dream had come true. It was the only thing that had kept him sane while he remained in this place.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Tray and Vincent had heard Kouga's cry for help, but at the moment the latter was busy handeling some Indians. Vincent smirked. "What's the matter? Afraid to come any closer?" He was thankful Pandora was there to protect Tray as he was able to make a beeline for Kouga's makeshift prison. Tay grinned at Pandora in thanks. He didn't know who he was but he was glad that he was there to protect him. "Thanks a lot mister." He said before running into Kouga's straw tent. "Hey there! Tray to the resque!" He knelt down and looked at the cuffs. "Or maybe not....Vincent could probably cut through them. I'll be back! So don't go any where!" Tray yelled over the noise outside, and ran off to get Vincent. "Mister, can you help me get to Vincent?" Tray asked Pandora as twince as many Indian's suddenly bloced their path.

Meanwhile Vincent was still staring down the cautious Indians when suddenly a blur of what looked like light shot from behind him. "What the?" His attention was pulled from the Indians in front of him, who took the chance to sharge. "Hn, sorry but not gonna happen." Vincent smirked holding out his blade, and moved his right foot behind his left. He then lunged head first towards the charging Indians yelling, "Dancing Sparrow!!" In a quick flurry of movements his sword was smoothly navigating all across the Indian's body's. When he was done he stood in the middle of the killed locals. "As to your question," He started making his way over to K, "We got here following a stream that ran through the center of the Island. I figured they used it for drinking water so we followed it hoping to come across something useful. That and the sounds from Irift's screaming and the smell of my Captain burning the trees gave me a since that they were also heading north. I assumed that they were heading to the center of the Island so we made our own path here. What about you? If Eureka ok? I don't see him with you. What about Irift? Do you know his condition?" Even though his voice didn't change tone, his cobalt eyes gave away his emotion. "And I have a question...About Toni...." He trailed of shaking his head. "Never mind."

Pandora followed Tray into the tent. When Tray failed to untie the ropes to open the cage he heard Tray something about getting Vincent to cut it. "Don't speak such nonsense." Pandora said unsheathing one of his daggers. He slashed through the ropes opening the cage to let free Kouga. He then turned before he freed Kouga from his binding inside of the cage. There were Indians gather outside the tent. "Troy." Pandora said thinking that's what he called himself. "Stay here and cut free your fellow crew member. My name is Pandora." Pandora handed Tray one of his daggers before running out of the tent. When he ran out he threw his hands high up above his hands then with all his might threw them down while bending forward to increase momentum. devastating blast of wind rushed from Pandora as he did this. The wind would throw back the group of Indians slicing their skin open. He then pulled out more bullets, these were spike shaped and were wind resistant, and readied his kabuto. "Kabuto hole punch!" Relentlessly he fired bullet after bullet. His devilfruit enhancing the speed. The bullets would travel through skin and flesh causing hole to appear in the Indians.

Eureka was now about 20 minuets from the huge fire. His body was being strained tremendously however. He used his horm-horm devil fruit abilities to make his body more durable and feel as though less strain was being put on it. However he would feel the full force of over working himself later. That did not matter now though. He just wanted to be there in case something happened. He was not going to just stand around and hope.

OOC: Sorry I've been busy.

Nova was doing well for jumping from tree branch to tree branch. Well she was doing good for it being her first time. However she was making loud noises with ever land she stomped and sometimes she broke the tree branch. however she would recover by grabbing a branch and swinging back up to Kurage and Toni's level of height. But strangely even through all the noise there was no indication that their presence was known. Kurage giggled at Novas struggle. Not because she thought it was funny that Nova was having a hard time but Nova's actions were humorous. Nova seemed to put all her weight in her feet and that was her main problem. "Try not to put all your weight in your feet and legs. Use your momentum to guide you to the next branch rather then your strength." Kurage said trying to help Nova. Nova tried this. She completely fell straight down. and landed on her back. Kurage then flipped down and helped her get up. "Eh well I guess just continue with what you were doing then." Kurage said sheepishly.

Tray took the dagger and looked at Pandora. "Thanks!....And my name is Tray!" He yelled on an after thought. Tray ran back over to Kouga cutting the ropes but when he got to the sea stone he couldn't cut throug it. "Um...Pandora we have a problem..." Tray said staring at the Sea stone cuffs that would prevent Kouga from fighting to his potential. He was about to go outside but when he glanced out he saw Pandora fighting off almost a dozen Indian's at once. "Never mind....What do we do now Kouga?"

Meanwhile, Toni smiled at Kurage and Nova. She seemed to be having some trouble keeping up too speed with her and Kurage. Even with all the noise Nova was making she wasn't worried. From the loud battle sounds that ame from above she was sure that K was up there handeling the Indians and saving the crew members. If not him that maybe Vincent's group. Either way they needed to get there so they could add their assistance. There was one thing that nagged her. The thing Laguna warned them about. Some statue....She wondered what that ment....Maybe they wouldn't have to worry about whatever it is. "Come we're just about there, just a few more minutes."

Kouga's eyes widened when he saw Tray appear at the door of the make-shift prison. "Tray! Good to see you again! Help me out of here." he said to Tray. He watched Tray and saw that he couldn't cut the ropes. He then saw him go out to get help. He came back in with another man who easily cut the ropes. He then handed Tray his knife and rushed out to take on the Indians outside the door. Tray was able to cut the ropes binding most of his body, but he couldn't cut the seastone. Kouga wished that he could be of hope, but he couldn't. Then, he had an idea. "Look over there." Kouga said, nodding his head to his right. "There are some rocks there. Bash them onto the lock and hopefully, it will fall off." Kouga said. He was hoping this would work. He didn't want to stay here any longer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadyr stared at Vincent as he asked him so many questions in a short period of time. "Eureka is okay, and so is your Captain. We made it here by following the smoke from the fire. My team and Nova's had crossed path's when Ifrit was hurt. That smoke alerted Eureka to her position and he was able to save Ifrit in time. Both of them are now on my ship." Kadyr said. He then heard Vincent mumble something about Toni and shake his head. He wasn't sure what it was, but he didn't really want to know at the moment. They were surrounded by these Indians and they still had to rescue the crew members. "Have you located the crew members?" Kadyr asked as he reached into his coat and pulled out a 3 inch pole. He then twirled it and it lengthened to 5 feet. He began twirling it all around him and then slammed it into any Indians who came near. He rushed forwards, twirling the staff and slamming it into people. He was a blur of movement as he went along trying to take out as many Indians as he could.

"I'm not being mean little Sana, I'm just telling the obvious truth now am I not? Haha, your petty little comments cannot hurt me young one- Oof...." Jack was interrupted by a punch in the face courtesy of Yura. "Please.... eould you two act your age.... Especially you Jack.... You're twenty-five.... act like it...." Yura said calmly. "Fine, fine. Anyways, since you didn't ask Dan. Then old Jack here'll have to. Wish me luck." Jack said as he walked towards Dan's direction. "Yo Dan." Jack said with a wave. "Ahh Jack, my dear friend and loyal crewmate. What assistance can I be of for you today?" Dan said with a friendly smile. After seeing the smile, Jack was a little bit creeped out. "(That's scary.... Dan smiling in a friendly manner?.... Alright Jack, be brave....)" Jack thought to himself. "Umm, you wouldn't happened to have eaten a loom fruit now would ya?" Jack asked in a curiuous manner.

"Huh? Oh the loom fruit. Yes I have." Dan replied with a delighted smile. "Umm, okay, well that's a relief. At least it won't be permanent. You DID remember to eat tiny pieces at a time right?" Jack asked with a smile. "Nope, I ate the whole thing in one bite." Dan replied with the same smile on his face. After hearing that, Jack continued to held his smiled, but then slowly fell backwards to the ground. "Whoa, are you alright Jack?" Dan asked. Jack quickly jumped up and ran back to the others. "You guys! It's all over! It's done! We're doomed!" Jack exclaimed. ".... Slow down.... What are you trying to say?...." Yura asked. "Dan did ate the loom fruit and he did it in one bite!" Jack answered. For the first time, Yura's eyes slightly widened showing his suprise. ".... That is.... a predicament....." Yura said.

"Oh great. We don't even know what eating the whole thing in one bite would do, but Muri said it was bad! This might be permanent! That's it, it's over! Dan'll probably be wearing bright-colored clothing and changing the crew's name and the ship name! Something like the Thousand Sunny or something! Wait a minute that name sounds familiar, but back to the subject at hand, we're done!" Jack exclaimed.

-Meanwhile-

[spoiler=OOC:]You can use this ship in any way you want.

Kami just simply nodded calmly as Trace made his last statement before walking out. After Trace had gone away, Kami opened one eye to peered at the door to see Trace has gone away. After that, Kami began cracking up again thinking that Trace shared the same misfortune as he once did dealing with the likes of those two annoying pirates. Kami laughed to the point of tearing up and rolling on the floor. From outside, Marines were peeking inside to see Kami rolling on the floor laughing wildly. Their eyes were wide as they watched this happened. In their mind, they thought that the Fleet Admiral has finally cracked under the pressure of countless paperwork.

"{Whistle} Fancy, fancy...." Spriggs started as his eyes locked onto the vessel. One would descirbed it as being adamant with a sense of grace, something that sure caught Spriggs' attention. "My, my, if you were eaker then I would defeat you and take this vessel as my own. Too bad you just have to be too powerful for me to deal with..... {Sigh} Woe is me...." Spriggs said with a saddened tone. "Humph, you would be the kind to like this ship. I think the funtionality is the most important part of the ship. Let's just see what kind of fire power does this baby have." Allaine said.

-Meanwhile-

Buzar and his small raft were getting closer to their destination. Buzar was feeding on a dead carcass of a Sea King he had recently killed. Buzar was known for his crazy, and unpredicted nature. He is a tough person to deal with. Buzar formed his mouth into a wide, smugged grin, revealing his yellow teeth. It was quite apparent that some were missing. "Oh boy, I can smell another course for my lunch coming up soon. I wonder how it will taste like?" Buzar asked himself in an eerie tone while he licked his lips.

"Whoa. Didn't think we had these kinda ships on hand. Why didn't I ever get one of these to sail around with?" Trace asked, talking more to himself than anyone else. He pushed Spriggs forward and had him walk onto the plank to board the ship. Trace followed after, still holding Allaine on his shoulder. Once getting aboard, he placed Allaine down near the side of the ship. "Stay here while I go get some new clothes." Trace said. He pushed on the wheel to get the anchor to rise. As soon as the anchor rose, the ship began moving and then was off. Trace went to the captain's cabin and opened the door. Within the room, he saw a large bed, a closet, and large windows spanning the width of the room. He quickly walked to the closet, and sure enough he found some clothes within. They were just his style. He pulled out a gray dress shirt with a black vest and some gray slacks with gray dress shoes. He took of his Admiral cape and then changed his clothes quickly. When he was finished, he draped his Admiral's cloak over his shoulders and walked out. He grabbed a Marine cap on his way out and put that on his head too, draping it low so that it covered his face in shadows. "Yo. I'm back." Trace said as he walked back towards the two of them. "To Impel Down we go." he said. He then walked over to the helm and began steering the ship.

"How boring.... Impel Down huh?.... Why can't we go somewhere fun instead of that old boring Impel Down.... This will now be the second time that I have to go there.... {Sigh} Woe is me...." Spriggs said while leaning his head against the wall. "You know, you need to lear how to not complain so much. It's really sad to see a grown man whining like a little kid. Oh wait, guess you are just a little bratty kid inside your head, haha." Allaine said. "You know, I think I'm hearing someone talking.... Hmm, either that or it's just the wind...." Spriggs said with a calm smirk. "WHY YOU LITTLE- Huh? Well it seems this ship is functioning quite nicely. I can see that we're moving but it feels so calm. This ship is nice." Allaine said. "Oh Tracie Boy, you wouldn't mind entertaining us now would you?" Spriggs asked.

Sana was thankful that Yura came although she wasn't to keen on the scolding form him. She shook her head, "Whatever I don't care if you tell him or not." When Sana turned back to Jack he wasn't anywhere around, which pulled a sloud over acted sigh. "Thank Kami he didn't hear what I said." Not even a second later Jack came back and said Dan did eat a Loom Fruit, and not just a piece but the whole thing in one bite. "Man this is bad...."Suddenly an idea came to Sana. "Hey I know! How about some shock treatment? That otta get him back to the old Dan. It's a fool proof plan!!" She yelled happily suddenly having a chair with neumerous black straps on it, and wearing a nurse's outfit. "Now, why do you have ithis in your closet, Jack?"

----------------

Tray spotted the stone and smiled. "Ok.." He muttered raising the stone over his head. He swung down as herd as he could hitting the cuffs but nothing happened. He continued doing this a determined look in his eyes., and his face screwed in concentraition.

Meanwhile, Vincent was still using only one blade as he cut down any Indian's that ame too lose. Over the noise he shouted, "Yes we have! Tray is with Kouga now! He's trying to break him free! Our other crew mates that may have landed here are no more." He screamed, more from shock, as a dagger went through his side. "You damn Indian!" Vincent growled returning the favor and stabbing him through his's bare stomach, the sword portruding from the opposite side. "This was a new shirt..."

[spoiler=OOC:] This is my last post for the night.

"Well, if I was to entertain you, I would have to stop steering the ship. If I did that, we wouldn't reach Impel Down." Trace said. He turned his attention back to the helm and continued to steer. "And stop calling me Tracie Boy." Trace said through gritted teeth. He stared out into the open sea as he steered. He hoped that he reached Impel Down soon. He didn't really like babysitting these two. "I think Kami did this on purpose. Oh well. I guess it's part of my punishment for missing those Buster Calls." Trace thought to himself. He was now regretting having missed so may Buster Calls on account of his "sickness". He didn't like killing so many pirates during those Buster Calls. "Guess I can't fake like I'm sick anymore." he muttered to himself as he continued to steer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kouga sat watching as Tray hammered away at the cuffs with the large stone. Worry was seen on his face. He hoped that Tray could do it. He hoped that with each hit of the stone against the cuffs that they would be weakened, but it didn't seem to do any job at all. "Maybe I won't be able to get out of here." Kouga thought to himself. He was feeling less and less sure of him getting out of here. The seastorn cuffs wouldn't even break off. It was just his luck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadyr breathed a sigh of relief as he twirled his staff and swung it into the stomach of an Indian before swinging it into the back of his knees to trip him. He then kicked the Indian as he was falling, sending him skidding away into a charging Indian. He rushed forward again, his speed incredible. He jabbed forward with the staff, light gathering at the tip. It shot forward and crashed into a group of Indians. The light pierced through them and continued, hitting a few of the straw houses. The houses exploded, sending flaming pieces of the house at Indians who were close by. "Nova and the others should be here by now." Kadyr thought to himself.

Nova jumped back up onto the branch and continued to go forward. She said nothing about her falling. She was embarrassed and did not want to say a word. Kurage jumped back up as well. They finally came to the site where all the Indian's were battling with Nova's and K's crews. Nova jumped down near a tent and heard a voice that was familiar to her, it sounded like a small boy. That is when she knew it was Tray's voice. Her eyes widened. She found the entrance to the tent and ran in it. melting any Indian's weapon or limb that tried to attack her along the way. She walked in and found Tray with a rock above his head trying to smash the cuffs vigorously. Then she looked down and saw Kouga. Her mouth dropped. It was them. They were both a live. Then she snapped together. Her emotions of relieve and happiness faded. She walked over to where Tray was. "I shall help." She grabbed the rock from Tray's hands and gently pushed him to the side. She smiled at him then brought the rock up and slammed it down with all her might. Nothing happened. She filled with rage. That was the second time within minuets she had been embarrassed. Kurage, who was following Nova but had to fight off some Indians poked her head in the tent. "Whats going on?" she said looking at them walking further in the tent so she was not attacked from behind. "Can you break his cuffs?" Nova asked. She knew Kurage had fishwoman strength. She walked over and took the stone that Nova handed her. With one hand she slammed it into the cuffs in two places. The cuffs then began to crack. She then smashed it one more time and they shattered from Kouga's arms. "Now what happened to Toni?" Nova asked. Kurage shrugged.

Tray smiled widely at Nova not able to express what he was feeling. She had actually came for them. He knew she had to be here when he saw Vincent, but actually seeing Nova was ten-no a hundred times better. He quickly moved out of the way letting Nova take a crack at it. When she couldn't do it either Tray thought it was impossible....That is until Nova turned to a fish woman. "Oh....Cool!!" He yelled staring with pure childish awe at Kurage. "I've never met a fish lady before."

Toni entered the tent her weapon out. "Well thanks a lot for leaving me out there. I came in here following you and I was friggen ambushed. But no, please I'm alright thatnks for asking." She said in a sarcastic tone.It was then she noticed Tray and Kouga. "Sweet you got them. Now lets go and help the others outside. It doesn't look like the Indian's numbers are going down." She said her eyes once again going over Kouga examining him. SHe couldn't help it. Once she got all she could from her quick examination she turned to the boy. There she froze for a second before shaking her head. "Anyway, come on...."

"Oh uh that outfit...." Jack said as he began scratching the back of his head. "(I don't think she is old enough for me to explain in full details....)" Jack thought to himself. "Umm Sana.... Trust me.... You don't wanna know.... (Geez, why do I always get into these situations....)" Jack thought to himself. "Shock treatment?.... Sounds.... Painful...." Yura said. "And dangerous." Jack followed. "However, I do see it working, maybe we should try it, but hw are we going to make Dan sit into this chair? It looks pretty menacing." Jack said.

-Meanwhile-

"Oh well we wouldn't want that to happen now would we?" Spriggs replied referring to Trace having to stop stering the boat to entertain Spriggs and Allaine. "Well, hopefully the people at Impel Down won't recognize me, that would be bad.... But it would be hard to not remember someone as amazing as myself of course.... We'll just see how things play out." Spriggs said with a smile. Allaine felt disgusted to hear those words coming out of Spriggs' mouth. "Why won't you allow me to call you Tracie Boy? It sounds like a good nickname, afterall you are young and your name is Trace is it not? I think it's perfect." Spriggs responded. "For once I have to agree with Spriggs, I like that nickname. Or just Tracie will do. Sounds cute." Allaine said with a smile.

Kurage had a sad expression on her face and Nova scratched her head when they Saw Toni enter and heard her statement. "Sorry, I heard Tray and just ran to his voice." Nova said feeling bad. Kurage felt terrible. "Sorry, Toni. I didn't know where Nova was going and I thought you were right behind me. I didn't even realize.." She then trailed off not knowing what else to say. "Well, shall we be going then?" Nova said to everyone. Now that they had no reason to be here they should leave as quickly as possible. Hopefully nothing came across their path that would make leaving difficult.

"Party Table!" Riki stood on his hands and spun himself in a circle so that he kicked any Indian that surrounded him. "Troisieme Hache" Riki jumped in to the air and did a spin before landing with both of his feet on the shoulders of a fairly large Indian. "Y, what's up?" He asked the Indian in a mocking tone. Without answering the Indian grabbed on to Riki's legs so that he couldn't move. "What the hell?" He then noticed a single Indian ready to attack Riki wielding a bladed weapon and it was aiming for Riki's neck which was not covered in Diamond. "Not as dumb as you look." was the last thing Riki said before the blade slammed in to his neck and shattered. At the last second Riki had transformed his neck in to Diamond to stop the attack. "Pirouetter." Riki fell backwards, his feet still latched on to the large Indians neck, and grabbed the ground with his hand and threw the large Indian in to the one with the broken weapon. "Most people think I don't turn my neck and joints in to Diamond because I can't. In truth, it's simply because it gets in the way of my movement." Riki wasn't sure if the Indians could hear him, but he didn't care. "Just how many of these damn things are there? There has to be an easier way to get rid of these freaks besides fighting all of them."

"If you want a shock treatment then just jump in front of him wearing that. He'll probably love it." Arashi said jokingly at the nurses outfit. "Jack, you sure do have a weird array of clothing in your closet." He forced back a laugh. "So, Jack, are you a cross dresser or something? Oh well, I'm not one to judge people just because there hobbies." Arashi breathed in for a moment to stop his urge to laugh. "Anyways, getting serious. If we need Dan to sit down then we could just ask him politely. Remember he has no negative emotions, so he probably wont refuse. Especially if a certain attractive nurse asks him to do it." This last part was mainly directed at Sana. "And if you're worried about how the chair looks, just keep his eyes distracted so he doesn't see it. Shouldn't bee too hard right Sana?"

Toni blinked before cuckling nervously. "Hey I'm not mad or anything. But you're right we should be getting out there." She smiled before leaving the tent and joining the fight outside. "Now lets see.." She muttered looking around and twirling er tetsugen. To her left there were three Indian's coming for her. She smirked jumping over all three of them. As she was in the air Toni threw her Tetsugen gout the wire wraping around one of the Indian's neck. With a sharp tug the wire cut through the neck causing decapitation. Without missing a beat she charged the last two, using the kunai at the end as a close ranged weapon and quickly slicing at the ligiments at the joints. Within seconds the Indian's couldn't even stand. "Hn, these people have no skill...." In the fray she spoted Pandora, and Vincent. The latter was also disposing of the Indian's by cuting at the joints separating the ligiments that connected the bones. Not far from him was her captain, who was using his staff. However, Toni couldn't survey the entire battle field as even more Indian's started showing up. Where the hell were they coming from? Or better yet exactly how many were on this island?

------------------

Sana stared at Jack wondering exactly what he was talking about. "And why wouldn't I want to know?" She pressed, but before it could be answered Arashi put his two cents in causing Sana to blush. "There's no way I would do that.....Besides I'm sure you were right the first time. All we have to do is ask him. He's way to intoxicated with joy to suspect anything. So let's get this thing started!" Sana yelled punching her fist in the air.

Toni blinked before cuckling nervously. "Hey I'm not mad or anything. But you're right we should be getting out there." She smiled before leaving the tent and joining the fight outside. "Now lets see.." She muttered looking around and twirling er tetsugen. To her left there were three Indian's coming for her. She smirked jumping over all three of them. As she was in the air Toni threw her Tetsugen gout the wire wraping around one of the Indian's neck. With a sharp tug the wire cut through the neck causing decapitation. Without missing a beat she charged the last two, using the kunai at the end as a close ranged weapon and quickly slicing at the ligiments at the joints. Within seconds the Indian's couldn't even stand. "Hn, these people have no skill...." In the fray she spoted Pandora, and Vincent. The latter was also disposing of the Indian's by cuting at the joints separating the ligiments that connected the bones. Not far from him was her captain, who was using his staff. There was Riki also handeling his own group of Indians. However, Toni couldn't survey the entire battle field as even more Indian's started showing up. Where the hell were they coming from? Or better yet exactly how many were on this island?

------------------

Sana stared at Jack wondering exactly what he was talking about. "And why wouldn't I want to know?" She pressed, but before it could be answered Arashi put his two cents in causing Sana to blush. "There's no way I would do that.....Besides I'm sure you were right the first time. All we have to do is ask him. He's way to intoxicated with joy to suspect anything. So let's get this thing started!" Sana yelled punching her fist in the air.

Trace continued steering the ship when his thoughts were interrupted by Spriggs' voice. He heard him say something about not wanting to be recognized by the inmates of Impel Down. He suddenly had an idea. A very sneak smile spread across his face as the two were talking. He was going to shout Spriggs' name when they got into Impel Down and let everyone know he had arrived. Trace then turned around with the same creepy smile on his face. "Alright. You can call me Tracie if you want. Doesn't matter to me." he said. He then began chuckling to himself as he turned back around to steer the ship again. "I guess I can take that name for a little while more. They'll be in Impel Down soon. Plus, I'll play my own little trick on them for calling me that." Trace thought. He laughed out loud again. He probably looked crazy to the two of them, but he didn't care.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kouga's eyes were closed when Nova came in, but when he heard her call out Tray's name, he easily recognized the voice. "Nova!" he shouted as he opened his eyes and saw her standing before him. "I knew you'd come! I never gave up hope!" he said. He watched as she made an attempt to break the seastone but still made no progress. It was still there. She tried more times, but still, she could not break it. Then, Nova called in a fishwoman who then attempted to break the seastone. With one slam, she easily broke the seastone with the rock. Kouga felt the tightness go away and he could move his hands once again. He stood up and shook off the cuffs. "Yes! Thank you so much!" he cried out as he made both of his hands sharp and steel like. Then, upon seeing that his powers were back, he turned them back to normal. "So what do we do now?" he asked them as they ran outside. "What's the plan to get off of this island?" he asked them. As he was asking this, an Indian ran at him from the side. He quickly flipped up into the air and then spun himself in the air like a cartwheel as his arms and legs turned to blades. "Dice Dice Ferris Wheel." he said as he came down while still spinning in a cartwheel fashion. He crashed down into the Indian, cutting deeply into his chest and knocking him back. He then began spinning towards other Indians, cutting them as he sped past them in his wheel like form.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadyr was too busy battling the Indians to notice that the rest of his team had arrived. He swung his staff into the legs of an Indian to trip him and then dashed forward to another Indian. He slammed his staff into the ground, blasting light from it's tip to propel him into the air. He then came down and slammed the glowing staff onto another Indian's shoulder, burning them severely as the light blasted off. The Indian fell to the ground screaming, second to third degree burns splattered across his shoulder, neck, and face. Kadyr then flipped away and landed within a circle of five Indians. He ducked low and twirled his staff before swinging it around, knocking the Indians off of their feet. He then slammed it into the ground, sending a burst of light out to blind the Indians who had just fallen. He looked around for more, and as he did, he saw Nova, Kurage, and Toni coming out of a thatched hut. His body disappeared in a burst of light, and he appeared at Nova's side in the same burst of light, most likely surprising her from how suddenly he had appeared. "Did you get them?" he asked her.

"Of course I'm not a cross dresser but I don't think you kids are old enough to be knowing about something that I don't want to explain." Jack said scratching his head. "I don't know, I mean he's just happy not stupid, you sure he'll agree to do this kind of thing?" Jack asked. ".... If we don't try.... then we'll never know would we?...." Yura replied. "Alright then, I'll go get Dan. You three wait here." Jack said as he ran towards Dan's direction. "Yo Dan!" Jack said. "Oh hello there again Jack. Are you alright, you did fell before you know." Dan responded.

"Ahh don't worry about me I'm thick as a rock hehe. Anyways, come with me." Jack said as he ran towards the group. Dan then quickly followed. "Alright you guys, here is Dan." Jack said. Dan then saw Sana wearing a nurse's outfit, and immediately he began to blush. "Umm.... Sana... you look.... really, really, really-" Dan was interrupted by Jack who forced him down onto the chair. "Alright enough chit-chat, you're going to be part of an experiment Dan." Jack said. "Experiment? What kind?" Dan asked curiously. "Oh you'll see." Jack replied with a smile.

-Meanwhile-

"Oh, a change of heart I see. Very well Tracie Boy, I'm glad you see it my way." Spriggs said. Allaine was the only person who noticed the creepy smile and chuckle from Trace. "(What is he doing? Or worse.... What is he planning?....) Trace, why are you chuckling and smiling like that? It's very creepy at the least. So what are you planning?" Allaine asked. The ship was already nearing Impel Down, it was only a matter of minutes now before they docked.

Vincent was making his way over to Nova, Tray and Kouga. He was quickly handling any Indian's that came in his way. His side with the knife wound was throbbing and he could feel the red, sticky blood blood that ran down his side. Once the battle was over he'd get Eureka to look at it. No doubt it'll need stitches. "Captan Nova! Now that we've got our crew mates we need to leave. I have a bad forboding feeling that if we don't leav now we won't have a chance later."

Meanwhile, after killing yet another Indian something at caught Toni's eye. It was that statue that Laguna had spoke of. It was in the center but all the way at the back, showing the midway point of the wide tribe. It looked menacing enough and it looked as if it was watching over the entore battlefield. An invoulentary shiver ran through her body. "Maybe....We should leave now...."

------------

"Wait a minute....I'm 20. You're not that older than me!." Sana defended when he called her a 'kid' again. Jack then left, without responding to her, and brought back Dan quickly sitting him in the chair while he was, apparently, destracted by her outfit. Sana smiled and made her way in front of Dan. Strapping him up before he even knew what was going on. "Dan, trust me when I say this. It's going to hurt me more than it'll hurt you." She gave one last smile, this one in apology, before putting a hand on his shoulder and sending a strong electricle shock through his body. Sana kept it up for about 10 seconds before stopping. "Umm....You think that was to much?"

"Was that too much? Hmm, I don't know, does that smoke coming off of Dan's hair mean anything?" Jack asked sarcastically as he looked at Dan who was now comically burnt with smoke coming off of his body and head. Dan then fell face-first to the ground. ".... That's.... a problem....." Yura said while bending down to check Dan's temperature. Dan then suddenly sat up and looked around. "What the- Where am I?" Dan asked with his usual facial expression. He then turned around to see Sana wearing a nurse's outfit. "Why are you wearing such a ridiculous outfit Sana-" But before Dan could finish talking he fell to the groiund unconscious. "Okay.... So is he alright?" Jack asked.

"Note to self: Beat the crap out of jack when this is over with." Arashi thought to himself, he was also angry about being called a kid. He watched as the electricity was shot through Dan's body. "If I had to guess. Yes, I think that was too much Saya."

"Epaule!" Riki slammed his legs on to the shoulder of a nearby Indian and knocked him to the ground. He did a back flip and landed upside-down with his hand on the face of another attacker. "Selle!" He brought his legs down and kicked the opponent in the center of the back. Before the Indian could even have time to fall to the ground Riki leaned back so that his hands hit the ground. "Quasi!" Riki did a spinning kick and knocked the Indian in to a group of oncoming attackers. "Dammit. How many of these things are there?" He noticed somebody attacking him. "You're so freaking annoying." Riki jumped in to the air to avoid the attack, when he came down he landed on the Indians head and forced it to the ground.

Sana looked at Dan wide eye'd. "Rediculous outfit...." She hung her head her arms handing limply by her side as her mini storm cloud appeared over her head again. "I think....I liked him much better before......" After a few seconds of self pity she finally noticed that Dan was unconscious. "Holy crap!! I killed Dan! I only use 30 volts! That's not that much is it?!" Sana shoulted her hands flying to her hair as she looked from Arashi, to Jack and then Yura. "Maybe I should try again to wake him up?" At the faces she got as a reply she shrunk back. "Ok...maybe not....I was only trying to help....." She said mumbling the last part.

"Oh, no reason." Trace said, still smiling. Then he heard Allaine ask him what he was planning. "Oh nothing. Why would I be planning anything?" he asked. He actually was planning something, but he wanted to leave it as a surprise for them, mainly Spriggs. He still didn't know what he was going to do to get Allaine back. Maybe he should do the same thing he was going to do to Spriggs to her. It would be very comical and a good laugh for him. He stared out to sea again, counting down the seconds before he reached Impel Down. It was close now. Finally, he wouldn't have to babysit these two anymore.

"Don't take it too hard Sana. I'm sure Dan is just sleeping right Yura?" Jack said with a nervous smile as he tried to cheer Sana up. ".... Sleeping.... Who knows...." Yura replied. Dan then suddenly awoke once again. ".... Where am I?.... You guys.... Why are you all gather around me like that?...." Dan asked in an emotionless tone in the exact same style as Yura. ".... That's odd.... It seems when you combined the effects of the loom fruit with the effects of Sana's electricity.... You create a change in personality...." Yura explained. Dan looked around with an emotionless face. "I think you broke Dan, Sana." Jack said nervously. "I think only time will cure his personality change.... In the meantime.... Maybe we should have someone fill in for captain position...." Yura suggested. "I vote for me." Jack said quickly. ".... My vote goes to either Sana or Arashi.... I'm not good as a captain...." Yura said. Dancontinued to sat there, dazed and confused but with an emotionless look on his face.

-Meanwhile-

The ship had finally arrived at Impel Down, where they were greeted by four prison guards. Chief Warden Kuroshi was in his office sleeping, not aware that Admiral Trace has arrived.

Archived