One Piece:The Second Race![Owned: Hotaru987/Co-owned: Blu-Dawn]started/accepting

Hotaru987

"WHAT!!!! No more food! B-But! I can't go on a diet are you crazy! I'm going to die...." Jack replied while tearing up. "Hey guys what's going on out here?" Dan asked in an upbeat tone of voice. His face seemed filled with positive attitude. "What the- Oh hi Dan.... Looks like we forgot to buy supplies...." Jack said. "Really? Well that's a bummer, but don't worry you guys. We'll just buy some at our next stop. So don't be gloomy alright? Hehe, what a nice day today, have you seen the clouds?" Dan said smiling happily. "Huh? The clouds? Umm.... Is something the matter Dan?" Jack asked confused. "Of course not silly? Why would something be wrong? I'm just feeling really happy." Dan said with another smile.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Tree jumping?" Nova said scratching her hear. "I think it is rather simple." She lied. She did not want to risk a mudslide and hopping from tree to tree would be quicker. She did not think it would be that hard all she had to do was watch her step and she would be fine. Well she hoped that was the case at least. "Let's just get going I really want to get there quickly." She added. there was an unsettling sickness filling her. She wanted to get to her crew as quick as possible. She could also detect a hint of something burning. And burning could mean cooking.

Kurage climbed up a tree immediately. "Let's not keep Captain K waiting all by himself." Nova climbed up a tree readying herself. When Toni gave the word Kurage and Nova would follow her as she led them from tree to tree. Getting closer and closer to the main tribe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ifrit woke up and was asked by Eureka if he was feeling well enough to be left alone. He did not like the thought of being left alone but If the others needed medical attention then Eureka was going to need to be there. Ifrit's leg was pretty much healed it just felt sore. He slowly felt around as he made his way to the edge of the invisible ship. Then he slid down the side of it and walked far enough that when he attempted to turn he would not collide with the other ship or touch the water. There he stayed. Waiting until his crew would return.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun had just set in Lougetown. Obayifo looked down the street seeing that people were closing their stores and everything was becoming far less busy. Obayifo loved the dark. Everything looked beautiful to him when it was drowned in darkness. He felt as though he was like an object completely shrouded in darkness. His home island, evil and nefarious people did not even accept him. What kind of person was he? 'What is his purpose for existence? Will anyone ever accept him? This questions constantly flowed back and forth through his mind all day everyday. He spent most of his time at the book stores. He read up a lot on the ways of the sea and was intrigued about the things that existed in the grand line. He wanted to sail the sea, but who would ever want to sail with him? It was far to risky and dangerous to sail alone. So he put those dreams on hold for a while, maybe even forever if the right people never came along.

"Ah, well I see. I am sorry to hear about your friend it is always sad to lose one you are close to." She said as the walked. Then when she thought she was getting on the ship she was going the wrong way. That is when Takaru told her "This way" Sydney's face became super red and she giggled nervously. "Heh, Thank you." She said changing her direction and walking through the door and aboard the ship.

-------------

Eureka nodded and thanked Ifrit for understanding. He knew it was getting dark so he was going to need to move quickly. He got up from where he was sitting and jumped off the boat. Using his CP9 abilities, Geppou to reach the trees and if he missteps, and Soru to move at incredible speeds. He ran along the tops of the trees. hopping from one to another. He was making good time by doing this. There were no obstacles in his way and he could travel in a straight line to the center of the island without getting turned and not knowing it. "I'm on my way guys. I hope nothing bad happens before I get there." Eureka said mainly to himself. He hoped that this much exertion would not wear him down to much.

Pandora was keeping up well with Vincent and he was doing his best to remain quiet as he did. He knew they were getting really close but he did not know how close that was exactly. He thought he could hear the beat of drums. But that could have just been his imagination.

"It's okay.... My friend always looked towards the positive side of things and he wanted me to act the same way, but.... I can't really stay that positive...." Takaru said with a slight smile. After seeing Sydney blushed, Takaru began to blush and he looked the other way. "{Blushing} N-No problem Admiral Sydney." Takaru replied. After she entered, Takaru followed inside and closed the door. "I'm sorry if it feels so big in here. This is my own personal ship so I don't have many visitors. I will be navigating the ship. Do you want any refreshments or snacks or anything?" Takaru asked as he set his coat onto a coach and then awaited an answer.

"You know....Those symptoms seem oftly familiar." Sana mumbled watching Dan with a raised eye brow. "Are you sure you're ok Dan?" Somehow what was going on with Dan looked too familiar but she couldn't pin point it. "Weird..."

--------------

Toni smiled and jumped onto a branch landing in a squated position. "Well then, let's go." She passed Nova a smile aright before she began jumping from tree branch to tree branch. "Try to stay quiet but be swift ok?" Toni called out and stopped, looking back to make sure Nova was still behind her. She knew Kurage would have no problem's keeping up, but she wasn't so sure about Nova.

Dan gave a chuckle upon Sana's question and then went between Jack and Sana and placed his left arm on Jack and his right arm on Sana, forming a hug. "Hehe, you guys are so weird today. Of course I'm okay. Actually I'm feeling fantastic. Have I told you guys that I love you guys, because you guys are the best crew I know. All of the members of this crew is the best. Well I'm off to enjoy the breeze." Dan said as he placed his hands on his sides instead of in his pockets and walked off happily with a smile. "I wonder where is my diary?" Dan said from afar. Jack's jaw fell to the ground. "S-S-Sana. I think we're facing against a supernatural force here. A D-E-M-O-N, demon...." Jack said while making a creepy face for effects.

>That may be a problem if that happens. But hot soup would probably be bad, it freezes faster than cold soup. I don't know why, but I was always told that was the case.< Daichi moved his head so that the his mane was closer to Crystal to keep her warm. >It would probably take a long time to get there even if we did rush. Remember, we're looking for a place that only two known pirate crews had ever found in the past, It won't be easy.<

"This guy is really starting to piss me off." Riki thought and he turned his fist in to a daimond. "Always has to find something to complain about. Why the hell is it I get along bedder with the swordsman than with my own crew member."
Arashi stepped in front of Dan and placed his hand on his forehead. "Well, He, whatever is wrong, he doesn't have a fervor."Arashi felt a chill run down his spine do to seeing the smile on Dan's face. "No. Even a demon couldn't do something like this." Arashi jumped back, out of reach of Dan. "It's like all of his negative emotions have completely disappeared."

After getting his temperature checked by Arashi, Dan just simply walked towards another part of the ship. "Then it's even worse! He's probably possessed by some million year old evil spirit! How do we perform an exorcise?!" Jack asked. Yura walked out of the storage room and back to the others. "Yura! You know how to perform an exorcise right?! You are a witch doctor aren't you?!" Jack asked. "..... I'm just a doctor.... and I don't know how to perform an exorcise..... Why are you asking me this?......" Yura asked. "Dan is possesed by a million year old evil spirit!" Jack said while making the creepy face from before. "......" Yura just stared at him with a sweatdrop on his forehead. "..... Anyone other than Jack please fill me in on what's going on?....." Yura said.

Sana sighed in a love sick kind of way completely ignoring Jack. "He said he loved me...I could die right now and I would be just fine wi-Wait a second did he just all his journal a dairy?" She questioned instantly coming out of her little school girl mode. "Some thing really is wrong with him..." Sana watched Dan walking wit his handson his sides and not in his pockets. "Yep definantly something wrong....But what?..." While she was trying to think of what was wrong with him Arashi came down from his spot to give his two cents. "All of his negative emotions...Gone...." Her head tilted to the side. "Negative emotions...Gone.....Very happy......Oh well, I got nothing." Then Yura came out and Jack asked him about exorsicing Dan. "Idiot, he is not possesed!" Sana yelled punching Jack over the head, steam now rising from her fist. "Anyway, it seems that Dan is well....Very happy about something. He just all of a sudden came out acting all weird and un-Dan like. He even called his dairy a dairy, and he hugged me....Of and that un important guy over there." She said pointing to Jack. "He could be really nervous about seeing his parents again......"

------------

Crystal shrugged, "Meh, don't really care. I just want something to ea-Achoo!" She smiled down at Arashi stroking his mane. "I really do like the necklace. I don't really care for wearing jewelry, but the necklace I don't mind. I even brought this ring because it matched it." She giggled feeling strangly giddy.

------------

Vincent glanced at Riki and only shook his head. He kind of reminded him of Tray, they youngest crew member on their ship. Poor kid he's probably scared to death.

-With Tray-

"I sware if I get out of here you are all going to wish you never met me!! I'll get you back for this!!-Hey thos seasonings smell really good....."

-With Vincent-

Vincent sweatdropped not being able to picture Tray being afraid. Well not at first...Usually there is anger, then denile, then he gets creepy happy, and then he's afraid. Basically Tray is just one strange kid. Suddenly, the thought of Toni came to mind. He didn't know why but something about Tray reminded him of her....."Hey let's speed it up you two!"

After being punched in the head, Jack fell to the ground holding onto his head and tearing up. "Ouch...." Jack said quietly. "..... He called his diary a diary?.... This is serious....." Yura replied. Jack quickly got up with a smile on his face and a bump on his head. "Heh, that could be the possibility. Afterall, his mom can make anyone nervous." Jack said while nodding a couple of times. Yura crossed his arms and closed his eyes. "..... That couldn't be it.... When Dan gets nervous, he usually locks himself in his cabin for who knows how long..... So it must be something else....." Yura responded. "There's always the possession idea." Jack said. "I say we go spy on him...." Yura said. "What do you guys think?....." Yura asked the others.

"What!? How dare you even think about spying on Dan? Not only is that an invasion of personal space and privacy. But he's also our captain for crying out loud! You two should be ashamed of yourselves." Sana placed her hands on her hips shaking her head. "Honestly, you two are incredible...We shouldn't spy on Dan...We should-" Suddenly Sana shot out of the fame and came back in a detective uniform. "Should do some Private Investigating. Now doesn't that sound so much better?" Sana asked putting a pipe to her mouth and blew out some bubbles. "Oh and by the way. You have a very interesting set of outfits Jack. And they fit me perfectly!"

Arashi stared at Sana in her detective uniform, fighting back the urge to laugh. "Well a spirit doesn't seem like it's too far fetched. After all, it cant be any more unbelievable than a guy who can turn in to a dragon the size of a ship. Of course if it was an evil spirit then he would be angry, not happy." Arashi crossed his arms and closed his eyes to try and think. "Maybe he ate something that didn't agree with him. Or, more precisely, something that DID agree with him." Even though he said this Arashi was only saying random things and had no clue what might have happened.

>The necklace is an angels wing. It's my own way of saying that I will always be your guardian angel. Even if I Die trying to save you, I will force my heart to continue beating until I defeat anybody who is trying to hurt you.< Daichi laid his head on the floor, the Lions habit of always sleeping to preserve energy was starting to effect Daichi. >If I'm in hell and I see that you need me, I'll overthrow the devil then I'll steal his pitchfork and use it to kill the person who is trying to hurt you.< Te next moment Saya entered the room with a bowl of soup. Under the bowl was a special tray that produced a fire under the bow. "Soup. I figured that since you might freeze the soup I would just let you eat it while it's on a fire. That way if you do freeze it, you can just let it sit for about 20 second and you can continue eating."
"Hold your horses 'V', I'm coming." Riki said using the letter V rather than saying Vincent's full name. "If we're getting closer to the main camp then that means there could be more traps, as well as more Indians to try and attack us.. We have to keep an eye on our surroundings."

"The bigger the area the more the comfort is how I look at at." Sydney said. She found a place to sit and began to relax. "No I am fine I do not need anything to drink. Thank you though." She answered smiling. She yawned. She hadn't slept in ages and it was really starting to hit her now that she was sitting. "So where are we searching for Jet first? or are we going directly to where he is headed?" She asked. He eyes began to get heavy. She was trying to stay awake the best she could. She tried to listen to Takaru's voice and stay awake. However this was hurting more then helping. Sydney then drifted off into a sleep unable to stay awake any longer.

--------------

Pandora was keeping up with Vincent. He wasn't worried about traps at this point. They were in the heart of the jungle now. He doubted their would be traps this close. It only made sense to put traps on the outskirts of the forest or places that where not inhabited. Pandora did not mind Riki's attitude. Riki was the newest member of the crew and he had the least experience. He knew that they should be hitting the village within seconds. He sheathed his dagger and readied some ammo for his kabuto.

Eureka was making great time jumping from tree to tree. He was already passed where Ifrit had taken his fall. But he still had some ways to go to reach the center of the island. Eureka stopped and rested on the top of a tree. He did not want to over do it as long as he did not have to. So he rested there for 15 minuets before he started to continue onward. He would be able to reach the center of the island in about an hour. He hoped that wasn't to long.

"Invasion of privacy?..... It's not like we can just go straight up to him and ask him what's wrong can we?...." Yura replied. A sweatdrop appeared on Yura's head after seeing Sana's costume change. "....." Yura stayed silent staring at her. "Well I need these costumes for a time like this-" Jack also disappeared and came back wearing a similar outfit. "..... Would you two please stop messing around...." Yura said. "Messing around? We're going to do some investigating. We need to wear these costumes." Jack replied. "..... Private investigating..... You mean spying on Dan and going through his things?..... Wouldn't that be invasion of privacy with a different name?....." Yura asked. Yura then turned to Arashi. "Eating something?..... Hmm....." Yura wrapped his mind around that be couldn't think of anything. "Have we ever think about the fact that he really is just happy today?" Jack asked the group. A sweatdrop formed on Yura's forehead. "....." Yura just stayed silent.

-Meanwhile-

After hearing Sydney's question, Takaru walked over to a weapon rack and placed his sword onto the rack. "We're going to search for Buzar fir-" Takaru turned around to see Sydney already asleep. "I guess she's been busy..... I'll wake her up later...." Takaru said as he walked away to go steer the ship.

Sana shook her head. "Nope it's not the same thing. Spying is bad but when it's Private Investigating it makes it ok." She reasoned, one finger in the air and her eyes closed. "It's elementry my dear Yura.Now my smart but less attractive sidekick, let's go!-Wait what did you say Ari?...Ate something that agreed with him." Sana thought about what he said for a while before laughing. "I know what's gotten into him. I mean we just got done looking for one of them. It's the Loom fruit. He must've snuck one off. I thought those symptoms looked familiar. See Yura. I would have never been able to figure it out with out this costume. It's science, and you can fight science, isn't that right my less desirably sidekick?"

-----------

Crystal blushed and looked down. Before she could say anything Saya came in with the soup on a special tray. "I didn't even know we had one of those....But thank's Sa-Achoo!" She smiled at went to eat some soup but it was frozen. "Guess it was a good thing you thought a head." Crystal laughed and once the soup was re heated by the fire Crystal began eating. "It's very good. Thanks a lot Saya."

-----------

Vincent started to slow down as the sound of loud drums filled the area. "We're definantly right on top of the tribe. Stay low and stay quiet." He whispered now walking in a low defensive crouch and one hand on his hilt just in case. The smell of smoke, fire and exotic spice filled his nose. All of that out together made Vincent think of only one thing. One of the captured crew mates were about to be cooked....He doubted it was Kouga seeing as unless they had sea stone it would be impossible, so it had to be Tray. "Don't worry squirt, I'm almost there..."

"Sidekick?! Less desirable?! Less attractive?! Alright you listen here young lady!-" Jack was interrupted when he remembered about the loom fruit. "The loom fruit? Oh yeah, forgot about that. But I was pretty sure that Muri used all of them. Hmm.... Well, there's only one way to find out if Dan had ate one or not. Let's go ask him." Jack said. "..... I see..... The loom fruit is a possible reason, maybe even the prime reason.... Jack's right.... we should ask Dan if he had eaten one..... then we'll have the answer...." Yura said calmly. "Alright then it's settled. And we'll have a talk later Sana." Jack said in an irritated tone. "(Wait a minute.... Damn it.... I guess she was able to annoy me....)" Jack thought to himself as he lowered his head in shame. Jack then raised his head again. "Hmm.... Do you hear that sound? Sounds like someone is humming." Jack said. ".... Must be Dan.... If it's not the loom fruit, then I don't know what kind of thing in this world could cause Dan to..... Well.... you get the idea...." Yura said.

"Somehow I doubt that those costumes had anything to do with it." Arashi said to Saya. "Anyways. We know he ate the loom fruit, but what the hell are we supposed to do about it? As far as I know it doesn't have a cure, except time." He sighed slightly. "I hate to say this about him, but I don't think he's gonna be able to make very many decisions until the fruit wears off, and god knows how long that's gonna take."

"Actually it's mine. It's mainly just a portable stove for camping, but I figured I could use it like this." Saya then remembered why she didn't like it in Crystals room. "I have to go. I hope you feel bedder." Saya said before heading out of the room and closing the door. >I'm glad we brought her aboard the ship. It would have turned out bad if I had to make the soup for you.< Daichi laughed and then let out a huge lion yawn. >I always get tired when I turn in to a lion. It gets annoying sometimes.< He shifted back to his human form and sat up. " We're gonna have to drop anchor before going to loguetown if you're still sick. If the marines attack me and Saya will have to be here to protect you."
Riki spelled the air. "We have to hurry. If we don't then it could be too late." The Diamond that covered his hand soon stretched out to cover almost his entire body. Only his neck, face and his joints where not covered. "Unless you have a bedder idea." He said glaring at Pandora. "After all you seem to think your so smart all the time." Without even waiting for a reply Riki jumped in to the camp and headed straight for the cooking pot, he did not even bother fighting because it would only slow him down.

Sana sighed, "I guess you're right Arashi. Besides Dan kind of scares me when he acts like that....Maybe we should lock him up before he does anything even weirder. Of course only after we asked him to confirm that he actually ate the Loom Fruit." She then turned to Jack smiling innocently. "What on earth could we have to talk about? I only spoke the truth my dear Jackie." Sana laughed using Sparrow's nickname.

------------

Crystal quickly ate the soup and stood up, stretching the kinks in her back. "Yeah I think you're right. Besides it's dark out now. We all should be heading to bed now, otherwise we all will be tired if a fight ever presents it self." Crystal smiled quickly turning her head as she sneezed. "Ugh, hopefully when I wake up the next morning this damn sneeze will be gone."

Ooc: Since we both have a character in Allesk's crew we're gonna wait for them to get finished before we post for my crew again. That way it'l be morning again.

------------

Vincent grinded his teeth together. "Riki! Wait!" It was to late however, he was already inside of the camp. Tray, seeing Riki, smiled widely. "Hey guy! Over here!! I'm sweating up a storm over here!!" Vincent sighed. "Oh well, Pandora we have no time to waste." He said jumping into the camp and fighting off the Indians present.

ooc: Blu were you planning on being the chief of the tribe.

When Riki jumped got close enough the the cooking pot he jumped on to the edge and grabbed Troy and threw him out of the pot. "Run or fight, but don't stay there." He stot a bullet and cut the ropes, or whatever is keeping him from runing away, so that he could move. As he was preoccupied with tray he did not notice an Indian try to stab him in the back until it was too late to dodge. "What the hell?!" When the weapon hit him in the back he was thrown off or the edge of the pot and landed on the ground. Despite being hit in the back with a sharp weapon Riki was uninjured, actually, the Indian who had attacked him was on Riki's back gawking at the weapon that had been shattered. "Damn you!" Riki cursed at the Indian. "Jewel Jewel, porcupine." Dozens of spikes, made out of demons, sprouted from his back and stabbed the Indian. "I hate being caught off guard." Riki stood up and the spiked retracted and the Indian he had killed fell to the ground. "Jewel Jewel..." The bullet shaped gems that where in a pouch flew to his hand and started circling his wrist. "...Revolver!"

Pandora shook his head. Riki needed to learn so much, in his opinion. He just made everything a lot harder for everyone. "Boy, if you weren't a fellow member." He said to himself after Riki had just ran out and let all the Indians know of their presence. Pandora moved along the wooded area keeping out of the open. He watched over Riki. his kabuto at the ready. If anyone attempted to get near Riki Pandora would fire a barrage of bullets guided and strengthened by his sickle sickle fruit. The were normal bullets and had not special effects. If he felt that these bullets were not doing it well enough he would switch to another kind in his inventory. Pandora was not going to charge out and expose himself if he did not need to.

Eureka was now about half way. he still had about 45 minuets to go before he reached the center. He could see the fire from where he was because it was dark now and it was easy to detect light in the dark. He hoped Ifrit was okay. He really did feel bad leaving Ifrit alone. However it was for the sake and well being of his crew so it was something that had to be done. Eureka was not trying to be quiet at all his only concern was reaching the others. He could feel his legs getting sore bet he kept on going he wasn't resting until he got there.

--------------------------

Sydney began to snore. She would sleep nicely and would not wake up until Takaru would wake her up. She was a heavy sleeper when she did sleep. Although she did not have a lot of time to sleep because she is always so busy chasing around pirates and criminals.

"Speaking the truth?! You little- (Calm down Jack, she's just trying to annoy you....)" Jack then calmed down and gave Sana a smile. "Oh really now? You're speaking the truth? Then maybe I should tell Dan the truth about you and your little crush on him after he becomes normal again. What do you think about that Sana?" Jack asked. "..... I'm going to go check on Dan....." Yura said and then walked off towards Dan's direction. Once he arrived at where Dan was at, Yura saw Dan smelling a bouquet of flowers and happily smelling them while looking out into the ocean. A sweatdrop quickly formed on Yura's forehead and he snuck back to the group. "..... Nevermind...." Yura said.

-Meanwhile-

Takaru steered his ship towards the direction of the New World knowing that if they're lucky, they'll find Buzar rushing towards there. "Hopefully.... He hasn't reach the New World yet.... It would make things a lot more complicated if he does manage to make it to the New World...." Takaru said. He was able to hear Sydney snoring, and a sweatdrop formed on his forehead. ".... She's really that tired?...." Takaru asked himself.

Riki kicked an Indian in the gut that was trying to attack him. "Being a gourmet cook I can understand your need to eat."He blocked an oncoming attack with his hand. "But as a human being, I can't allow you to cook another human." He kicked the attacker in the side and knocked to in to the side of the cooking pot and knocked it over. "What a waste." He said as the soup from the pot spilled on to the ground. "Oh well." Riki then jumped in to a crowd of Indians and made himself smaller by bending his knees and holding hos arms in front of his body. "Jewel Jewel, porcupine." unlike its previous use, needles sprouted from all over Riki's body and stabbed through all off the Indians surrounding him. When the needles disappeared the Indians all fell to the ground, badly injured. "Don't worry, I didn't hit any of the vital organs, so you wont die."

Vincent was following Riki's lead and taking care of any Indian's that got in the way. But no matter how mamy they struck down it seemed like twice as manu would replace the previous. "There's no end to them....Huh?...Tray!" Said kid was trying to wiggle his way out of the bonds. His head snapped up a wide grin on his face. "Vincent!" Vincent sighed in reliefe and ran over to the kid, quickly cutting him loose. Tray grinned at Vincent, causing him to faulter. "Is there something wrong Vincent?" He asked craning his head to the side. "Uh...N-no...Nothing at all...." Vincent quickly turned around raising his blade in defence. He struggled under the weight of the large Indian. From behind Vincent, Tray picked up a dagger and lunger forward stabbing the Indian. He screamed and fell back, allowing Vincent to deliever the final blow. "Thanks. You go find Rouge, and let him out. Hopefully backup will come soon." Tray gave a salute and a grin. "You an count on me!" Vincent allowed a rare smile as he watched Tray run off to find Rouge, but quickly turned back to the battle.

------------

Sana paled and looked at Jack in disbelief. "You wouldn't dare tell him!" Quickly her shock turned into embarressment then finally to anger. "You a an evil man Jack!" Sana yelled crossing her arms, and muttered under her breath, "But you're still less desirable than me...."

[spoiler=OOC:] Blu, are you going to be controlling the marine ship or will I be controlling it?

Trace reached his hand out and grabbed the document which Kami had handed him. He had to deliver it to Chief Warden Kuroshi. He bowed to Kami to excuse himself and then put the document into his coat pocket. He picked up Tupringer, and put her on his shoulders since her legs still had to heal along with her arms. He stood Spriggs up and had him walk forward himself. He headed to the door with Spriggs walking ahead of him. "Later Fleet Admiral Kami. You can count on me." he said as he opened the door and walked out. He looked down at his chest as he stepped out of the room and realized that he had not put on a new shirt yet. "Crap. I need to get some new clothes." he mumbled to himself. He continued walking and eventually headed out of Marine Headquarters. Before him, he saw the largew Marine vessel which he would be taking. He hoped that there was some spare clothes on the ship. He headed towards the ship, preparing to get on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadyr moved quickly through the trees using his ability to turn into light. When he got within 100 feet of the village, he turned his body back to normal. He couldn't remain in his light form that close to the village since it was so dark now. He would be easily seen coming. He looked up into the air and saw the smoke billowing up. A campfire! He also heard chanting and smelled a weird smell. He was thinking that maybe it was some sort of ritual or something. What if the ritual involved Nova's crew members? Kadyr transformed into his light form once more just to get closer to the village. In minutes, he was about 40 feet from the village, and it was then that he returned to normal. He began walking again and hid while he walked. Upon growing closer to the area, he heard shouts and clashing. Something was going on. He quickly ran forward, hoping to get there in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Kouga sat within the hut he was in, he heard voices outside. He heard yelling. The voice was very familiar. He felt like he had heard it before, but he just wasn't sure. Then he recognized the voice. It sounded young. "Tray!" he called out into the silence of his room. He immediately began trying to struggle to see out of the cracks in the straw which his makeshift jail had been made of. He saw the Indians put Tray over an open fire, preparing to roast him. His eyes widened, and he was afraid for Tray when he saw someone run into the center of the Indians and push Tray away from the fire. After that, he saw Vincent rush after the man, and he grew happy at seeing a familiar face. "Vincent!" he called out. If Vincent was there, then that meant that Nova was there too. Nova had to be on the island if Vincent was there. "Hey! Vincent! I'm in here. Help me!" Kouga began calling out as loud as he could. He didn't care if an Indian came. He knew Vincent was there and would save him even if an Indian did come to get him.

Pandora say that Tray was running along by himself to find and rescue Kouga. Pandora burst out from hiding then and put wrapped the kabuto string around his shoulder and side so it hung on his back. He scratched at the air in the direction to Tray's left, sending a gust of wind towards a group of Indians charging at him. The violent wind knocked the Indians off their feet. He then rolled to the right of Tray unsheathing his two daggers. When he was in a crouched position on his feet from the roll he kicked off the ground lunging for the Indians at Trays right. He stabbed one in the chest through the heart then kicked another sending him flying back. After the kick he pulled the dagger from the Indians chest and jumped into the air sheathing his daggers again. He landed on Tray's left with the kabuto in his one and and bullets in the other. These bullets looked different however. He fired them behind Tray and then shot one past Tray at Trays left. He then shot another one right below his own feet. When the they all three made impact, two hitting Indians and one hitting below Pandora's feet a large cloud of smoke burst trapping the group of Indians in it so0 they lost their sense of direction. Pandora then leaped out of the smoke using his devil fruit power to have wind push him higher landing beside Tray. "Don't worry I got your back. You worry about finding your other crew member." Pandora said.

Archived