42 cards in a deck is better than 41? [DISC]

41 and 42? What, are even numbers inherently better than odd ones? If you really have a reason to go a few cards over, and there really isn't a place you can trim effectively, then go ahead.

In fact, everyone run 41 cards. That 41st card is like our side against Tronta.

Huh? I thought the limit was 60!

Ah well' date=' I guess I must be talking about a different version.

Anyway, 41 cards is better, if you are using rare cards. 42 is better if you are not using rare cards that you need lots, like exodia.

[/quote']

LolYCM

My Morph deck is about 44 and it's still easy to continuously revive Celfon/Vacuumen.

LolYCM

• 2 weeks later...

I ran Destiny Draw at 3, Allure at 2 and a bunch of searching cards and still left my deck at 40.

adding more cards just makes a deck that little bit worse.

that's a different engine you realize, and doesn't take up as much space as FL. I didn't have room for heavy storm, giant trunade, and other limited wipers, when I had removed other cards for them, the deck would stall out every time. at a bigger amount, it works fine. idk why, it just does.

Personally, I find that if you add just 1 or 2 more cards than the minimum, your Deck can get better. Not only do you add 1 or 2 more good cards in, but if you are stalling, your opponent will deck-out before you do. 40 can be as fast and consistant as possible, but I see no problem with 41 or 42 cards.

Archived