Newb Defense League III [locked because remake]

New Single, while I'm waiting for my old cards to come back. I really didn't know how to word the end, so the OCG may be really off.

252989.jpg

1 Psychic-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can decrease your Life Points by 500 to add 1 Equip Spell Card from tour Deck to your hand. During the End Phase of a turn where this card destroyed a monster by battle, increase your Life Points by 200 for each Equip Spell Card equipped to this card. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon as many Level 4 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Graveyard equal to the number of Equip Spell Cards that were equipped to this card when it was destroyed.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 Psychic-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can pay 500 to add 1 Equip Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. During the End Phase of a turn where this card destroyed a monster by battle, gain 200 Life Points for each Equip Spell Card equipped to this card. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon as many Level 4 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Graveyard equal to the number of Equip Spell Cards that were equipped to this card when it was destroyed.

Well, it's an easy beatstick that just gets stronger as it goes on. Doesn't have to be used in a Psychic Deck (considering "Krebon's" splashability), but if it is, when it's destroyed, it sets up one or maybe even two "Thought Ruler Archfiends"... Too much power and swarming capability.

And isn't that one of the new E.Heroes girl-ified?

Split opinions on the new forums, I see.

I guess I better get into card making again. :/

My old MR thread is gone, so I might as well post a new one, so people can browse through the cards of my fic.

Well, my inbox says I've got 1902 unread PMs to sort through...joy...

And a lot of my threads have returned, except my "Majestic Dawn Monarchs" one, which is annoying...

Well, when you look at "My Content"; some of the threads will have a dark red or blue speech bubble next to them. Go onto those threads and go through them for a while. After that, return to "My Content", and usually another thread from the past will have appeared. Repeat the process and a lot of things you started or posted on will become visible. I'm rediscovering a lot of my old threads that way.

Still not getting it back

I read a thread with a red mark thing for 1 min then press back , refresh and thats it a new thread should be there ?

I don't click back. I read the thread then click on 'Signed in as Max Darkness' and go on the link to 'My Content' from there. It doesn't work if you go back and refresh.

i'm glad the spoilers work and i know most of what i need too...the alignments & quotes are the main issues, and "thread subscriptions is a much broader scope, but I'm happ i get to put a status up now

And the notification thing makes it seem like face book

Archived