Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It stops it at the question mark, so I'm pretty sure its the card maker.

N one else has expeirenced this I dont think. Could be network fault.

I can confirm that card lores are always (for me at least) cut off at single question marks (more than one question mark in a row works fine for some reason). It's not just maximillianpegasus's problem. And as far as I remember, it worked fine before the forum changes.

It may be a glitch with the card maker, but even so, there shouldn't be 1" ?" for any reason in your lore. It's "???".

This is the lore of Gorz the Emissary of Darkness:

When you take damage from a card your opponent controls while you control no cards, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Then activate the appropriate effect, based on the type of damage:

● Battle Damage: Special Summon 1 "Emissary of Darkness Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 7/ATK ?/DEF ?). Its ATK and DEF are each equal to the amount of battle damage you took.

● Effect Damage: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the damage you took.

Notice the single question mark in the specifications for the Emissary of Darkness Token.

Now that I've had a chance to somewhat familiarize myself with the forum, it is time for a second review.

The first thing I would ask is why I can't see old threads through searching all topics started by a user, but to be honest, I don't care why it's disabled. I just enabled. Please.

Again, I would like to know if there is even a way to just view YCM in the myBB mode. I reallly hate this new skin, and to be honest it isn't much of an upgrade at all.

@Shadow: My sig is in that format and still not working...could be the title edit thing

@Skarlet: I agree with you

@Everyone else: this post is reffering to something 2 pages ago, minus the Edit.

@

Edit: @max...pegasus: I have teh same problem so i just go in another tab

Archived