Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You earn the points back by posting, that's how.... >.>

And don't you get 100 points when you RECIEVE a rep? So rep them how many reps they earned, and multiply that by 100. That's how many points they recieved so far... then subract that amount from the total they should get... and... yeah... I had a good idea at the start...

I have several issues that I wish to present.

1: The fast reply box has a glitch that has it so squished down that there's hardly a single line there before you hit it in order to type a reply.

2: There are huge gaps in posts, and posts that are appearing underneath one another. This is both annoying, and inconvenient.

3: It does not list how many points you have at the bottom of your post in the area immediately beneath the signature. Again, this is both annoying and inconvenient.

4: Each post only shows the amount of reps given in that post. It does not show how many reps total a person has, and a person can only be given one rep by another person per post.

5: The multiqiote function is not working! This is higly annoying and very inconvenient, making it so that the only way you can do multiple quotes is to go through the longer process of hitting reply, cutting what you want to use, then going back and doing the same thing for each subsequent post.

These all need to be taken care of as soon as possibile, please and thank you. The ones that I would focus on first are the issues with the posts and the multiquote, followed by the issues with teh fast reply box, and then the points and reps issues. Please take care of this as soon as possible, and thanks in advance.

~Shadow Zero

P.S. I still can't edit any thread titles made before the transfer. <_<

You earn the points back by posting, that's how.... >.>

And don't you get 100 points when you RECIEVE a rep? So rep them how many reps they earned, and multiply that by 100. That's how many points they recieved so far... then subract that amount from the total they should get... and... yeah... I had a good idea at the start...

I have several issues that I wish to present.

1: The fast reply box has a glitch that has it so squished down that there's hardly a single line there before you hit it in order to type a reply.

2: There are huge gaps in posts, and posts that are appearing underneath one another. This is both annoying, and inconvenient.

3: It does not list how many points you have at the bottom of your post in the area immediately beneath the signature. Again, this is both annoying and inconvenient.

4: Each post only shows the amount of reps given in that post. It does not show how many reps total a person has, and a person can only be given one rep by another person per post.

5: The multiqiote function is not working! This is higly annoying and very inconvenient, making it so that the only way you can do multiple quotes is to go through the longer process of hitting reply, cutting what you want to use, then going back and doing the same thing for each subsequent post.

These all need to be taken care of as soon as possibile, please and thank you. The ones that I would focus on first are the issues with the posts and the multiquote, followed by the issues with teh fast reply box, and then the points and reps issues. Please take care of this as soon as possible, and thanks in advance.

~Shadow Zero

P.S. I still can't edit any thread titles made before the transfer. <_<

You were saying something about Multi-quote not working? >:?

(1) Idk wtf you're talking about, (2) dah hell, (3) complained aout multiple times, (4) has already been mentioned.

Apparently my screen is different somehow and the Card Maker isn't there.

Really? Should be in the upper right hand corner.

Really. My card making is over T_T *cries in the corner*

Love the update, but one problem;

When I'm logged in, the card maker doesn't load, it just has a blank white screen. When I'm logged out it works fine, but of course then I can't save them :/

Sorry if someone's already mentioned this, I forgot the check the other posts o^o xD

In the off-chance you were unable to figure it out, go to the Forum part of the site. While logged in, scroll all~ the way down and you'll find a drop-down menu(?) that likely says "IP.Board Mobile." Change it to "Overlay blueberry (Import)," and click "GO."

That should fix both the problem of the Unviewable (Blank Page) Card Maker and the "generic-looking" layout.

I am working on a card right now, and the lore is supposed to say:

The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the number of "Voltaic Miniature" monsters you control x500. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Power Counter from this card to Special Summon 1 "Voltaic Miniature Token" (Thunder-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK ?/DEF ?). Its ATK and DEF are equal to the number of "Voltaic Miniature" monsters you control x500.

However, this is what the card looks like when I click generate:

176933h.jpg

I'm not sure if this is new with the forum change.

Archived