Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm missing a few cards (mythology based or close to it), and I have four cards that aren't mine they are: "Assainater" , "Dead man walking" , "Dead rising" , and "Death to Adorktion". Please help me get back my cards (they have a set ID of NLDN), and please help the person who made those four cards get them back.

For some reason, the bottoms of my cards keep getting cut off when I post them, and the wrong card keeps uploading. I click the card, it gives me the IMG code needed to post it, and I post it, but the wrong card usually pops up instead (usually the last one I uploaded)... Is it just me?

For some reason, the bottoms of my cards keep getting cut off when I post them, and the wrong card keeps uploading. I click the card, it gives me the IMG code needed to post it, and I post it, but the wrong card usually pops up instead (usually the last one I uploaded)... Is it just me?

Not sure about the wrong card thing, but the bottom tends to get cut off normally now. :/

all my cards r gone, YCMaker.

Glitch.... hopefully will be returned to you if someone hasn't deleted them. D:

Love the update, but one problem;

When I'm logged in, the card maker doesn't load, it just has a blank white screen. When I'm logged out it works fine, but of course then I can't save them :/

Sorry if someone's already mentioned this, I forgot the check the other posts o^o xD

Okay couple of questions.

1.) How do I rep?

2.) How do I view my reps?

Hehehe.... DIE! *raeg's*

Anyways, you rep via the + and - signs in the bottom right corner of the post.

You can see how many reps you have in your profile, but not who gave them to you or for what.

There are some glitches I have came across.

• My avi will not save and become ether, a smaller version of the one I have, the little one on the top left of forum, or not even change. Sometimes, it wont take images, even if they are under 50kb and the types of images allowed! There are more, but I can't name them all. Plus I can't delete my photo it just reappears and it does nothing. eather make it 150 x 150 like the avi's so the size change doesn't happen.
  • The emotes on the quick post don't fully appear on my bowser (Google Chrome on OSX Mac). Just little boxes:

[spoiler=Image:]Picture1-8.png

I think you should make it easier to go the profile edit page. Here's how it works so far:

Signed in as "INSERTNAMEHERE" --> My profile --> Edit Profile

I think it should be in the little tab like my profile or something easier then the above. I'll let you guys know about anything else that happens.

This is pretty cool and it's definatally a new taste from what's I've been getting for years. The old skin feels better though. I feel it's a little easier on my eyes and the cards looked much better with the old skin. Still though there are quite a few new features which I like. I'm also making this post so see how my posts look with this new look. lol. ;)

Ok so a few of the things I don't like based on my post. The number of cards you have isn't up anymore. While this caused alot of prejudice towards newbs I liked that it was there cause it allowed me to get a good view of a member and their activity on this site without relying solely on post count. Another small thing is that I can's see what people say about my reps anymore although I probably just didn't figure it out and may get it eventually. If anyone figured out the answer to weather or not I can just tell me.

Two more things that are a little more severe. The first is that all this new stuff is slowing my computer down. Another thing is more severe to everyone in that it's proabaly a common and moderatally annoyingly posted problem. When I get on a post with cards on them few to none of them actually load.

I like the new site, but i'm finding it hard to navigate around the User CP area where you can change the profile options and i don't get why I get a grey box with a persons silouette in it when I click on my profile, I'm begining to think this site's become like facebook.... except i wouldn't know what facebook is like since i don't use it >_< and if that's already been mentioned... well 30 pages will take ages to read....

Archived