Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how to give reps?

Really? You haven't even bothered to look all 28 pages as of this posting for the answer? Or maybe you didn't even think of PMing YCMaker or an admin/mod or a friend and asking them the same question! I'm getting tired of people asking the same basic questions on this thread over and over and over again! Especially this one! Seriously, did you not think that the little + and - thing in the lower right-hand corner of your posts had a function? Did you not test out all of your new bells and whistles before mewing like a blind newborn kitten for it's mother's warm milk?!? Sure, I might not be the one to talk because of my PM draft rant several pages back, but it's really getting irritating at how lazy some people are around here! At least I also took the initiative to PM and email YCMaker for my question, as well as comment on his profile!

[spoiler=In Other Words]

EPIC FAIL!!!

There. I'm glad I got that out of my system.

Really? You haven't even bothered to look all 28 pages as of this posting for the answer? Or maybe you didn't even think of PMing YCMaker or an admin/mod or a friend and asking them the same question! I'm getting tired of people asking the same basic questions on this thread over and over and over again! Especially this one! Seriously, did you not think that the little + and - thing in the lower right-hand corner of your posts had a function? Did you not test out all of your new bells and whistles before mewing like a blind newborn kitten for it's mother's warm milk?!? Sure, I might not be the one to talk because of my PM draft rant several pages back, but it's really getting irritating at how lazy some people are around here! At least I also took the initiative to PM and email YCMaker for my question, as well as comment on his profile!

[spoiler=In Other Words]

EPIC FAIL!!!

There. I'm glad I got that out of my system.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Kinda asked this earlier, but got no answer, so still wondering; is YCMaker working on us being able to change the titles of threads we made before the update?

Because if this isn't going to get fixed, I need to know so I'll be able to make a new thread for an archetype I'm working on.

Oh, and I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but in Firefox, if you are viewing a post under the "Preview Post" function, and if you click on a spoiler in that post, it opens a blank tab. The spoiler still opens though, it's just that, well, it's a nuisance. Just mentioning.

Yeah that happened to me too. On Chrome as above user said.

But for some reason when you post the topic it doesn't do that. ._.

Ehh so many Same Questions. You see the + and - Signs on the right Bottom Corner? If you want to Rep someone press one of them. The + for a Positive Rep and - for a Negative Rep. Want to see who repped you? Click on the Number next to the Signs and you will see. Easy right?

ok finally i get it now Thank you dude really thanks.

Archived