Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ten Ten, who could have been a good character, but was raeped so badly by the writers, she might as well not be there. Really, her name is less knwon by fans than Mud... Kip..."

~Tainted Black

Why Tenten...Why!!!! she had potential......she's even fairly adorable.....yet she was given nothing!!!! Nothing I say....I'm guessing this was Aizen's plan as well

EDIT:Ulquiorra, dead for so long, yet he remains my favorite forever.....next to Nel

It's really not... Her only development is "I was the ONLY Genin that did not go on the Gaara mission?! RAEG!!! *Beats up Lee*"

Bleach has gone down the crapper... Though, Ulqui's death scene was wonderful... and sad D=

@Fusion: Eh, I'm IchiHime. That's ALL Ichigo is good for. UlquiHime is too impossible

inb4gaahina

DOWN WITH SAKURA!!!!

Sorry. Had to do it.

Naruto told her go away, whereas Naruto had an 'Evil Jesus' reaction to Hinata. He turned Fox. Like IchiHime.

ah...Orihime and Hinata....so fairly innocent.....so apperantly better then any other pairing.....so voiced by the same american actress....

Yep. Only Aki (Female Gaara, in Kallen's body, I swear) compares.

How is Aki like Gaara in any way, shape or form >.>

Naruto did that because he knew Sakura was lying to him

Know what's interesting? I had a google fight between naruto pairings (I was bored)

Apparently the ones I tested, ranked like this

1. SasuSaku

2. NaruHina

3. SasuNaru

4. NaruSaku

Did not expect 1, am ashamed of 3, and wish 4 was higher

Aki: Treated like, and told she is, a monster. Has a horrible past. Cynical, Dark, and for herself. Used by others. Controlled by an unseen force at times. Is rescued by the main character. Gains hope from Him. Follows Him. Learns from him.

...@3. EEEWWWW

Archived