Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

I updated the Mission Center and added a Mission Log

And JK, mind clarifying whether you dislike Shikamaru or Shino more?

I dislike Shikamaru more because he's annoying to beat in the Naruto video games.

who's JK?

He's referring to me.

JK was my previous username.

Oh and BTW Fusion, can I affiliate my Club Espeon with this one.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Fusion, here ya go:

Username: Sakura Haruno

Name of Your Club: Club Espeon

Link to Club: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/183792-%E2%98%85-club-espeon-we-have-mastery-over-shooting-star-dragon-cardmakinggfxing-discussion-in-effect-%E2%98%85/

Why do you want to affiliate with us: Since both of our clubs are very active, I feel it'll draw more attention to each other's clubs.

Well, keep your opinions to yourself. I loved it until...

Ichigo Kurosaki, the king of the UBERHAX, next to Naraku and Aizen, who was killed, and rose again to slay Baphomet Satan Ulquiorra, at the cry of his love, who needed a hero to save her, as a human had failed to save her from Satan Baphomet Ulquiorra. Oh, and he came back to life as SATAN. Look out, Aizen, Naraku! Ichigo's comin'!

DISCLAIMER 2: The Rose from the dead joke? Don't flame me, I'm a Christian, but it fit so well, especially with how Orihime worships him, and speaks of him as if he's Jesus.

Username and Alias: (Lord JZ of the Enigma) Josep

Favorite Naruto Character: Naruto

Least Favorite Naruto Character: Kisame

Favorite Naruto Fight: One Tailed Naruto vs 2nd Curse Seal Sasuke

Village: Land of Iron

Skills for Missions: Samurai Ninjutsu, Enigma-style jutsu (Loyalty? I'll keep trying anything till done unless it involves GFX)

Having just caught up on Manga stream I am able to say a few things....Aizen is proving himself to be godmod above godmod, they're starting to actually give the minor Karakura people some spotlight, but it's just them running around, Ichigo is taking too long....I know it's supposed to be like three months in that time space but....a flashforward would be nice, they didn't explain enough on Tensa Zangetsu for me to like him....and.....I would like to know what the hey happened to certain peoplez (coughNelcough) cause they really have just disappeared....

Archived