Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BT, you can do pokemon splices and GFXing stuff right? Those are skills (just edit those in)

You're accepted for sure, glad you're back!

thnx its good to be back...

BT... gotta get info on him too...

lol I was thinkin the same thing... I was searching for my name....

"Hi, my name is Chaotic Dragona, I've been a member of YCM for a month now, just got 4 stars a few days ago, I've gained good cardmaking skills, friends, and am no longer a noob! I'm gonna celebrate by joining clubs to make more friends! I won't even be treated like a noob this time! Let's see...Akatsuki of YCM? Oh! It's a Naruto club! I think I'll join, I wonder if there are any bigger Narutards than me. Ok now- wait a second. These rankings...Sannin are higher than Kage? But, Sannin ranking over Kage makes no sense..That was a unique title bestowed upon the 3rd's students and only applies to them...Not to mention that Kages outrank them, most definitely. I don't know if these guys are real Narutards..."

The fact is, whether Dragona joins or not, he is convinced we are not real Narutards

Gentlemen, we are most definitely Narutards

Sannin isn't the way to go

Now, let's see what Dragona says on his next visit.

"I wonder if this place has, wait what's this? Rankings have changed...so now they're the 3 Sages...Oh I get it, like Rikudo Sage, the founder of the Ninja World, almost like their "God" or the closest thing to it...Yeah I guess that fits."

Then Dragona applies and becomes an active member

I know El Make will vehemently deny my logic, but DL, at least consider this from an outside POV (doesn't have to be the example I provided, but seriously >.>)

Also guys, the old club is locked

We have officially moved

Archived