Pokemon Black and White

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She might not have any MegaPokemanz.

Anyways, new title

Episode 802: Best Wishes! Until The Day We Meet Again!! (September 19th)

With Vermilion City in sight, Team Rocket's giant balloon lifts the cruise ship up into the air.

180px-BW141.png

Picture Caption - Team Rocket's not the only ones getting in our heroes' way...Parker's against them as well!?

A Lapras is also set to appear in this episode.

Phew.

When have you ever noticed that Kerry Williams has NOT played a cute character.

Plus it may not be a Porter. What if it's a Team Rocket member in disguise. Even more so, what if it's Butch.

And isn't it law that Cassidy and Butch should be in every Pokemon series at least once?

Plus it may not be a Parker. What if it's a Team Rocket member in disguise. Even more so, what if it's Butch.

And isn't it law that Cassidy and Butch should be in every Pokemon series at least once?

It won't be Butch, it just won't be.

And I don't see Cassidy or Butch appearing in this series at all, not in this late stage at least.

Here's how I see it. He'll return to Pallet town to be greeted by his mum, Oak and Tracey. Brock is too busy trying to become a doctor has time to make an appearance (confirmed) and as much as I'd like Misty to return, as far as I know I think that she doesn't even know that Ash has been travelling all this time, so her appearance might be as a cameo.

Also I don't think he'll start preparing for the Kalos region until the first episode of XY imo.

Well, this is quite the climax. It may be near the end but at least Brock is back.

You think he'd be shocked over what the Jenny's of Unova look like?

Also, a battle between Iris and Clair, I'd like to see that.

A shame Janine won't make an appearance. 4 generations and not one has she appeared in the anime. Same goes for Will, Karen, Sidney, Phoebe, Glacia, Shauntal, Grimsley and Marshal.

Archived