Pokemon Black and White

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hohoho classic filler episode that had a sense of Dejavu to it. A misunderstanding between the female and her electric-type and then it joins TR for like some of the episode before returning.

Also Woobat and Yamask are confirmed guys as well.

Also the Ice challenger is confirmed to be a female. (With Abomasnow, Glalie and Mamoswine.) inb4"I told you."

ERGH! I WAS GONNA BRAG ABOUT DRAGO BEING FEMALE!

YOU STOLE MY THUNDER!

But enough ranting. Three more episodes before the BW finale.

Then there's the Origins story and finally XY.

And I know it's a long way away but do you think Lisa Ortiz will voice Drago? I mean considering the type of pokemon she uses and her overall appearance,  People might associate her with Icy from Winx Club. Kinda something to think about.

ERGH! I WAS GONNA BRAG ABOUT DRAGO BEING FEMALE!

YOU STOLE MY THUNDER!

Geez, I did inb4 it.

And I know it's a long way away but do you think Lisa Ortiz will voice Drago? I mean considering the type of pokemon she uses and her overall appearance,  People might associate her with Icy from Winx Club. Kinda something to think about.

inb4someone obscure. It always is.

Anyone know where I can find a sub of the episode where Clair gets shiny Druddigon?

I would offer to find it (As I remember wanting to find an episode of the BW series), but... I'll see what I can do.

Also, the episode when we see Cilan meeting Brock is after the events of the BW series, it's a side episode:

Special: Cilan and Brock! Gyarados' Outrage!! (October 3rd)

Yeah... SHOOT ME!

Having parted with Ash and Iris, Cilan arrives in the Johto Region together with Pansage. He goes fishing in a lake, hooking up a Gyarados, and quickly tries to catch it. However, as well as losing the battle, Pansage ends up suffering a lot of damage.

Basically that means that Brock will be in Johto.

I'm also guessing that the Iris vs Clair episode will also be a special.

Also there will be a special that airs on Oct. 10. It has a tentative title of XY Anime Pre-Premiere Special!! The details regarding it are unknown at this time.

Even though the airdates aren't known (yet, for some reason). We can assume that Alexa's debut will be on the same day X/Y comes out (October 12th) which makes sense, the first appearance of a gen 6 pokemon in english appearing on the same day the games come out in english.

The 16th movie Genesect and the Legend Awakened will premiere on Cartoon Network (in the US) on October 19th.

Following the movie premiere, Cartoon Network will show a sneak peek of the X/Y anime. It will consist of the first two dubbed episodes of the season. The last time Pokemon showed an early premiere for the anime was on March 15th, 2003 when Kids WB showed the first dubbed episode of Pokemon Advanced (and then the season started later that year in November).

Kyurem vs. the Swords of Justice will also air right before the Genesect film. Cartoon Network will be packed with Pokemon that day!

Generic filler episode with flashbacks ahoy... oh and Cilan beat the Ice challenger, Drago

Fun fact: This episode marks the first appearance of a Mamoswine in the main series other than the one that belongs to Dawn.

Also about the Parker thing in the next episode, from watching the previews it's someone disguised as Parker.

Archived