Pokemon Black and White

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. And they'll get new Kalos Pokemon, James's probably get a Pyroar and Jessie a Talonflame.

I'm not too sure about either of them tbh. I think Jessie is gonna get Inkay and James is gonna get Pangoro.

Plus it'll be nice to see Ash's mom again. Haven't seen her since this series began.

Pfft, I care more about Delia's Mr. Mime who we haven't seen AT ALL during the Best Wishes series. In fact we haven't seen her Mr. Mime in the main series since the end of the Advanced Generation series. (343 episodes ago)

that's true.

Next time on the season finale of BW:

Giovanni assigns Jessie, James and Meowth to the Kalos region to take it over, Ash and Alexa head to pallet town. What will ensue there? Find out next week.

This Thursday on the dub of pokemon:

Iris: Take that back ash

Ash: No way!

Iris: Fine, I hate you and I never want to see you again!

Ash: fine with me!

Just because I can, this is how I see it.

Next week, don't miss the exciting season finale of Best Wishes:

Ash & Alexa head to Pallet Town and immediately head to Professor Oak's lab, little do they know it would not be a quiet affair. Meanwhile Giovanni is preparing plans for the Team Rocket trio's next assignment. What will happen? Find out next week.

Random bit of trivia: Even though Ash is till 10, blah blah blah, a year must've passed anyway because in A Goldenrod Opportunity, it was said that the Magnet Train would take a year to finish, and it was up and running in today's episode.

Yeah. I remember that:

James: "Excuse me, when does the next train leave?"
Train guy: "A year from next Tuesday."
Jessie: "A year?!"
Train guy: "They gotta build the trains before they can run the trains."

Plus, this may be out of place but:

G's Secretary: One simple assignment and you three screw it up. I don't even know how Giovanni puts up with you.

Cassidy: And you end up helping the police in the process.

Jessie: Grrrrr!

Giovanni: The news isn't all bad though. With Team Plasma in jail we have one less criminal organization to worry about.

Cassidy: But they still failed, aren't you going to punish them.

Giovanni: Maybe I should punish you Cassidy, if you ever question my decision again I'll see to it you and Butch are put on janitorial duty! Is that clear?!

Cassidy: Yes sir.

G's secretary: Cassidy, you are dismissed.

Cassidy leaves.

G's Secretary: Jessie, James, Meowth, your new orders. You are to conquer the Kalos region.

Jessie: We won't let you down.

...And so the Best Wishes series is over.

• Ash and Alexa arrive in Pallet Town.
  • Jessie and James leave their Pokémon at Team Rocket Headquarters, while Jessie retrieves her Wobbuffet.
  • Ash learns that Alexa's sister is a Gym Leader in the Kalos region and decides to head their to challenge its league.
  • Ash leaves all of the Pokémon he travelled with in Unova and the Decolore Islands (except Pikachu) with Professor Oak.
  • Ash receives new clothes from his mother.
  • Team Rocket decide to pursue Ash to Kalos. (Because they were eavesdropping)
  • Ash and Alexa leaves Kanto for the Kalos region.

Similar to the final episodes of the previous three series, the usual To be continued is replaced with Next Time... A New Beginning!. (Surprise surprise)

Also this episode confirms Ash's Gliscor was sent to Professor Oak's laboratory following the Lily of the Valley Conference. (Because we never found out what happened to it after the Sinnoh League)

Giovanni appears in this episode wearing his new XY series clothes.

The music that plays during the Team Rocket motto is the first theme used during Best Wishes, which was retired when Jessie and James switched back to their white uniforms.

Just as the TR were leaving HQ (Which was after the battle at Oak's), Wobbuffet appeared behind them, and TR were left with bewildered faces:
DP282.jpg

I bet they were like:

"Oh no, not that thing again."

I guess we can keep the thread open till the dub of BW is finished. Speaking of, the Jirachi dub is tomorrow.

That really doesn't really fit their facial expressions imo.

You americans maybe getting the Jirachi episode, but over here the Epiosde N arc still isn't finished, tomorrow we have the episode where Amthea and Concordia have put N in the water. (Which I'll miss due to having Nationals tomorrow)

Archived