>>DUAL TYPES<<

NeosWiseman

really nice piccolo card. i didnt expect that new type of fusion. i wonder how dora will turn out, probably good because, well, its you!

I'm glad you liked him! ^^

*faints from awesomeness of all teh new cards*

u got skillz man =w=

Thank you, guys! *bow*

Dora is here. I think she turn out good! ;)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww... it's beautiful :lol:

I guess I have to admit it... your Yui is better than mine :( I really like it, the effect is nice (while I don't see why she should lose ATK when Gitah Counters are placed on her... seriously, music is the only thing that makes her halfway clear minded, the ATK should go up ;)) and the picture... well, I miss the moeness, but that's reserved for Mio and Mugi I guess :lol:

Anyways... HAH, I saw it: "Open for requests"!

Re-l Mayer (or Real if you like that better) from Ergo Proxy:

[spoiler=Re-l Mayer]

wkpk32v6ls2axrrkcn7b.png

or

Maggie Mui, from the Read or Die (R.O.D.) anime:

[spoiler=Maggie Mui]

maggie.jpg

Your choice :)

So long,

Spoon

Thanks! I made Yui's ATK drop because of her stats at the beginning. Maybe I could make it lower from the star and then have her gain 400 ATK. Or maybe 300... what would be better?

More, I'm accepting both your requests. They look quite interesting ;)

And thank you again! ^_^

EDIT: I made her 1600 original ATK and 400 ATK bonus. A little overpowered but I like her this way ;)

Wow, even Dora turned out well? As a new request, can you do Mario?

Yeah, I'm pretty astonished my self but I'm also quite proud of the picture. Edited it myself B) (4 pictures used to make it :lol:)

Thanks, man! Your Mario will be added to the request list immediately

Glad you like it, and W.I.T. does stand for wizard in training.

I'm truly grateful, man! Thank you again! ^_^

like the new Piccolo card pic is sweet and the Synchronized Fusion idea is interesting:)

Thanks! I'm glad you like him. ;)

This idea is still in progress. Maybe Piccolo will be the only one actually :D I made it because of his high powered Fusions (at least that's what I read in wikipedia, not a DBZ fan)

NEW CARD ADDED: Professor Franken Stein. Enjoy! :)

And one more thing: I rearranged the cards into spoiler of 10 cards each to save some space :P

Yeah, Stein is quite nice. My favourite character after Medusa. I love this freaky guy :D

Thanks for catching that misspelling on Yui! ;)

About the new requests. Let's give the others a chance. BUT you remember what you requested and suggest them again let's say, after a week or something :lol: I'll definitely keep you in mind.

For now, enjoy the Asura Demon God. I decided to make him a Field Spell because of his "madness". Tell me how he came out ^_^

Well, it can. If returned to your hand or Deck it's a Field Spell again, but you can't use it, because every slot used by the Continuous Trap form cannot be used any more (including the Field Spell Zone). Basically that's how things are. I'm currently searching for some Minato's pictures. That's quite a hard mission. Well not as hard as finding Asura's pics. That's for sure :lol:

Okay, let me say it straight:

Demon God Asura's Field of Madness is a BEAST! And that's not only because the effect is awesome as always (in fact, it's even more awesome, if that's somehow possible), but because of the picture. Seriously, where do you get those, and how are you editing them in this awesome way (MS Paint I suppose, because nothing can be more awesome than MS Paint skillz, can it)? Also the costs for the Trap ability are very unique, another point of awesomeness!

Using the Card Zones, rows and columns seems to get a popular theme, because Mr. Namikaze uses it in a very unique way as well! Really nice one. You're getting better. Yes, it doesn't seem to be possible, but you're really getting better. And I'm looking forward to my 2(!) requests (Thanks for that btw., I couldn't have possibly decided between those two), if they are only as close to the awesomeness of those two mentioned above, I'm totally hyped :lol:

So long,

Spoon

PS: I used a lot of awesome in this post... but you deserve it I guess ;)

But he probably uses Photoshop or GIMP,because things like this can't be done with Paint.

Argh... Seriously, I should start posting [/sarcasm]'s... because a "z" in skillz doesn't seem to cut it anymore :rolleyes:

Eh yeah... just wanted to say that so you don't get it wrong as well... Drago, wasn't it? I'm bad at remembering people's names...

Okay, let me say it straight:

Demon God Asura's Field of Madness is a BEAST! And that's not only because the effect is awesome as always (in fact, it's even more awesome, if that's somehow possible), but because of the picture. Seriously, where do you get those, and how are you editing them in this awesome way (MS Paint I suppose, because nothing can be more awesome than MS Paint skillz, can it)? Also the costs for the Trap ability are very unique, another point of awesomeness!

Using the Card Zones, rows and columns seems to get a popular theme, because Mr. Namikaze uses it in a very unique way as well! Really nice one. You're getting better. Yes, it doesn't seem to be possible, but you're really getting better. And I'm looking forward to my 2(!) requests (Thanks for that btw., I couldn't have possibly decided between those two), if they are only as close to the awesomeness of those two mentioned above, I'm totally hyped :lol:

So long,

Spoon

PS: I used a lot of awesome in this post... but you deserve it I guess ;)

I use a combination of Corel Draw, Photoshop and Paint called Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 (but it's just like Photoshop and Gimp). All of the pictures are combined from 3 or more other pictures (except for Death the Kid, I really liked that one and I just touched the brightness and contrast). Anyhow, hanks for praising the Madness Field Spell and Minato. I'm quite proud of them myself. Ms Mayer's picture is ready. I'll think of the effect as soon as I return from the.... dentist :(

This card is unaffected by the effects of cards in Marked Card Zones.

just a slight mistake there, Minato is sweet BTW B)

Corrected! And I'm glad you like him! Thanks! ^_^

New Minato card is awesome 10/10.

But he probably uses Photoshop or GIMP,because things like this can't be done with Paint.

I tried to make him as "flashy" as possible :D

Thanks for requesting him! *bow*

Argh... Seriously, I should start posting [/sarcasm]'s... because a "z" in skillz doesn't seem to cut it anymore :rolleyes:

Eh yeah... just wanted to say that so you don't get it wrong as well... Drago, wasn't it? I'm bad at remembering people's names...

Drago is correct ;)

And I got it, don't worry. :lol:

Archived