>>DUAL TYPES<<

NeosWiseman

It's been forever since I last looked at this set, so I'll just comment Yugi

Pretty awesome that can easily Summon Spirit monsters, considering that they can't be Special Summoned, lol, and can probably take down a couple of high Level monsters, lol. Well that's if you can Summon a high Level Spirit monster, lol. And his Spell effect is pretty useful at alot of stuff, especially that one really strong Spirit monster, I forgot that card's name so yea, lol

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice yugi card, neos. it really fits him to be using spirits (the spirit of the millenium puzzle) and then for him to be a normal boy, and then they get reunited. 11/10 like usual, neos!

Thanks, man! I'm really glad to hear that! :lol:

Omg!!!! I love Yugi's card!!!! *hugs Drago* Thank you so much!!! ^^

*hugs you back* ;)

Thanks, Lauren! The picture is not the best though... I might work on it a little more later :D

Ah... ah... ah... ama... *dies*

*gets up and shakes head*

I have enough time to say this: Yugi... is just great. It's so fitting, and like how, in the anime/manga, his strength grows when he is united with Atem (in this case, the Spirit monsters). The fact that he gets his extra boost from the Level (was it?) of Spirit monsters is like him battling with his 'Heart of the Cards'.

Just awesome. Okay, my time is up.

*dies again*

Please, don't die around on my thread.... :D :D

Joking! :P

I appreciate your thorough comment! Thank you! *bow*

It's been forever since I last looked at this set, so I'll just comment Yugi

Pretty awesome that can easily Summon Spirit monsters, considering that they can't be Special Summoned, lol, and can probably take down a couple of high Level monsters, lol. Well that's if you can Summon a high Level Spirit monster, lol. And his Spell effect is pretty useful at alot of stuff, especially that one really strong Spirit monster, I forgot that card's name so yea, lol

Same goes for you, Dogma. Always leaving something for me to chew on ;)

There are several powerful Spirit monsters. Maybe you mean either "Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi" or "Yamata Dragon". Both are quite beasty.

Thanks! ^^

Open for requests

Yey :lol:

I'd like to take an anime you know this time around, because that would help with the result I guess.

So, do you know Magister Negi Magi (Negima?!)? If that should be the case, I'd request Haruna Saotome, Nodoka Miyazaki OR (I guess and would be way too much, others shall have their chance too ;)) Setsuna Sakurazaki, the choice is up to you, I'm fine with whoever you want, I like them all :lol:

If you don't know that show (a pity if that's the case), let me request Ensign Tashigi, from One Piece... because I discovered that we don't have any character from that show yet :unsure:

Oh, and a short comment about Yugi: /me likez spirits... a lot :D Nicely done, not that impressive as other cards in the set, but that doesn't mean it isn't impressive at all ;) Spirits need more support, and this card would do them good I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

lol I only saw Hito's set, but this ones as good (mayb even better by a bit (no a bit after that (mayb more than that (or..)))).

10/10

btw, if u take requests, plz make chris redfield from resident evil

ps: if this set finished???

lol I only saw Hito's set, but this ones as good (mayb even better by a bit (no a bit after that (mayb more than that (or..)))).

10/10

No silly. I guess it will always be open for requests. It looks like you did a good job on Al! For my next requests, please do Roy Mustang (FMA), Gary Oak (Pokemon), and Ulquiorra Schiffer (Bleach). Thanks. :)

Yey :lol:

I'd like to take an anime you know this time around, because that would help with the result I guess.

So, do you know Magister Negi Magi (Negima?!)? If that should be the case, I'd request Haruna Saotome, Nodoka Miyazaki OR (I guess and would be way too much, others shall have their chance too ;)) Setsuna Sakurazaki, the choice is up to you, I'm fine with whoever you want, I like them all :lol:

If you don't know that show (a pity if that's the case), let me request Ensign Tashigi, from One Piece... because I discovered that we don't have any character from that show yet :unsure:

Oh, and a short comment about Yugi: /me likez spirits... a lot :D Nicely done, not that impressive as other cards in the set, but that doesn't mean it isn't impressive at all ;) Spirits need more support, and this card would do them good I guess.

Thanks, man! Appreciated as always!

I accept Haruna Saotome! The rest can be for later! ;-)

10/10

Thank you! Hito's set it really great I admit it!

Chris is accepted and added to the request list! ^_^

You never disappoint bro. NeosWiseman for president... or whatever they're doing in bulgaria haha.

I think it goes without saying that you are the pop culture king and an overall legendary card maker.

I'm really flattered! Thank you! *bow*

No silly. I guess it will always be open for requests. It looks like you did a good job on Al! For my next requests, please do Roy Mustang (FMA), Gary Oak (Pokemon), and Ulquiorra Schiffer (Bleach). Thanks. :)

I'm thinking of accepting only 1 request so please choose one :P

Request: Jaden Yuki

Zane Trusdale

Jesse Aderson

The same goes for you! Please, only 1 request!

Request: Zero and 02 from kirby (if its good I'll kill you 'cause my set o.o)

I'm not sure if these are 2 chars or one. But please, choose only one!

I'll be closing it for requests for quite some time after the last 3 people choose their characters.

I'm really overoccupied at the university and I don't have much time so this might take a little longer than I expect!

Thanks for understanding! *bow*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived