>>DUAL TYPES<<

NeosWiseman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
treating it as a Fusion Monster

Either the description or the card template is wrong :lol:

Anyways, I'm glad you don't lose sight of this thread (I don't really like Bleach... that's why I'm not showing up there :( ) and I'm also glad that the cards are still as awesome as always :) That picture looks creepy, the various effects are great, though I wished they would all somehow relate to Trap Cards to give them more consistency. Still great card, and I'm glad that you did survive that mayhem that was going on in your first post... reminds me that I have to make a backup of my K-On! Set once in a while if this becomes a common problem, which I sincerely hope is not the case.

Keep it up, I'm still cheering for this thread :D

So long,

Spoon

Sorry, I didn't even look at it until now (I'm not that much into Naruto lately either...)

First off: It looks amazing! Easily one of the most beatiful card (design point only) in this set... and that means a lot as we all know ;) As for the effect: I really like the first ones that revolve around the Graveyard. It certainly fits his motive. The same goes for the effects that revolve around him coming back every time he's stricken down, it's actually very well thought out, though I don't get the "All Monster Card Type" thingy... that would mean, while we're at it, that he's also a Union, a Spirit, Toon, Gemini and a Tuner... which is perfectly fine in itself, but you'd also have to write the effects for that... I wouldn't mind if that cards effect extends a common A4 page :lol:

Actually the common Effect Monster Card is the only one I meant. All the others are excluded. I put it this way, because I didn't have enough space to put Warrior/Dark Synchro/Synchro/Fusion/Ritual/Effect. I think you see why :D

I have to write that the Toon, Gemini, Tuner, Spirit and Union are excluded, because I really didn't have them in mind.

Thank you for the coment, Spoon! I was going all out on this one ;)

i found an ocg error on elric. it says "synchrio"

Thanks! Fixed. ;)

Bro, you blew my mind once more. Sorry i wasnt here commenting. A mod gave me a "vacation".

That orochimaru card is beast. i dont like naruto but the effect and design of the card is awesome. You did it again man.

Thanks, man! And I was wondering where you went. I'm really sorry for that unexpected vacation of yours! :(

Nice Orochimaru card, Drago. Can't wait for Yugi to come ^^

Thanks, Lauren! :D

I have a request, i would like to see Alan Wake from the hit video game...Alan Wake....haha ^_^

I'm sorry, but it's closed right now. Try wen the request are 3 or less remaining. Thank you!

didnt you say that 2 times before?

Requests are closed

Nothing personal, but I don't like you managing my thread. :mellow:

Well, you sure have your work cut out for you. Also, I don't mean to be rude, so with all due respect, Zero isn't from X (well, one of them is), he's from his own series of games called "Rockman Zero". If you could please make sure you get it right, that would be great, though I'd just be happy seeing a card for him. Thanks in advance!

Well, you sure have your work cut out for you. Also, I don't mean to be rude, so with all due respect, Zero isn't from X (well, one of them is), he's from his own series of games called "Rockman Zero". If you could please make sure you get it right, that would be great, though I'd just be happy seeing a card for him. Thanks in advance!

Actually the "X" here is correct because it means I don't know which anime/game he belongs to :D

I'll change it. Thanks! ^^

OK, I was just re-enforcing rules....

Thank you, but still....

Ah... ah... ah... ama... *dies*

*gets up and shakes head*

I have enough time to say this: Yugi... is just great. It's so fitting, and like how, in the anime/manga, his strength grows when he is united with Atem (in this case, the Spirit monsters). The fact that he gets his extra boost from the Level (was it?) of Spirit monsters is like him battling with his 'Heart of the Cards'.

Just awesome. Okay, my time is up.

*dies again*

Archived