>>DUAL TYPES<<

NeosWiseman

Maggie Mui seems really good at protecting herself from effects while she's a monster and is also good at helping monsters while being a Counter Trap

Mario is also pretty good at taking down monsters, lol, he can probably be combined with cards that have him attack more than once, lol

Rokudo is pretty useful at taking your opponent's monsters as a Ritual and can be useful in a Beast or Winged-Beast or Ojamas, lol. His Synchro form is also pretty good at switching targets t other cards, so Shrink at others can't really take him down, lol.

Mokona, lol, Dark Synchro can easily ruin Final Countdown or something, lol, and can also help with risky Dice Rolls or Coin Tosses and make them slightly more useful, lol. Normal Synchro can easily stop monsters from attacking right away, and can also be good against Typed Decks, lol

Great Job, can't wait for the next one, lol

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, Spoon, for defending my cards and so, but you don't need to do that, let the guy express his opinion. I don't mind. As long as nobody is spamming or something, I'm ready to hear what they have to say.

Sorry for that, it's just... I couldn't resist. I'll behave myself from now on, promised :)

I'll be closed for requests for a week, OK, 10 days to be exact. As you know I'm going on a vacation, so think of some characters to request after I'm back. I'll be around tomorrow as well, so I might concider making 1 more card if I have the time.

Bye for now! :lol:

Noooooo :(

Anyways, let me say this last thing before you go:

I like your interpretation of Maggie. I love your interpretation of Maggie. I want to marry your interpretation of Maggie... please? :unsure:

Seriously. I'm glad I requested exactly this card. You get another +Rep for that and for all the requests you did for me so far. Maybe you can take this +Rep and go on vacation with it :)

So long, wish you a nice vacation and hope you'll come back more creative than ever before,

Spoon

=DDDDD !!!

Luz Mokona card!

Lol the pic kicks all sorts of ass and the card temp or whatever does too :D

The effect be cruzy D: lol a little hard to understand but (you didnt put summoning requirements) still good. Soel is good since its like only targetable by Spells and Traps and it can get some awesome power during your opponents turn. It's first effect would hurt much if it backfired since this monster only has 600 ATK.

Larg is good but cant see a use for the first effect D: (also forgot summon require) Larg is more powerful than Soel with that next effect. Could see this somehow combined with Arcana Force or The World Lock :3

Fun fun and original =D smexy

Spoon, I'm glad you like Maggie! ^_^ Honestly I was worried about how she would turn out, but I guess there was no need to ;)

C.C., the deal with Mokona is this: it is an effect monster in your Deck, Graveyard and hand, but when on the field, it is one of the other 2 types, so it doesn't need requirements - just Normal Summon it :lol:

And the skills are based on as follows:

Soel: Skill 1 - Clairvoyance; Skill 2 - Traveling through worlds; Skill 3 - Voice imitation

Larg: Skill 1 - Timetraveling; Skill 2 - Superstrength; Skill 3 - Immunity to bad luck

I didn't quite think of collaborating the card with Arcana or any other Deck Type (actually I never do :D), I just made it the way I saw it in its description.

And I'm glad you like it! ^^

Feel free to request again after my vacation! Catch ya later! ;)

Thank you, guys! :)

Spoon, I'm glad you like Maggie! ^_^ Honestly I was worried about how she would turn out, but I guess there was no need to ;)

C.C., the deal with Mokona is this: it is an effect monster in your Deck, Graveyard and hand, but when on the field, it is one of the other 2 types, so it doesn't need requirements - just Normal Summon it :lol:

And the skills are based on as follows:

Soel: Skill 1 - Clairvoyance; Skill 2 - Traveling through worlds; Skill 3 - Voice imitation

Larg: Skill 1 - Timetraveling; Skill 2 - Superstrength; Skill 3 - Immunity to bad luck

I didn't quite think of collaborating the card with Arcana or any other Deck Type (actually I never do :D), I just made it the way I saw it in its description.

And I'm glad you like it! ^^

Feel free to request again after my vacation! Catch ya later! ;)

Thank you, guys! :)

xD i forgot it gets it's effect when it's summoned x3

Luz!

u stil didnt add my request, which i made like a few pages ago

If you're referring to this:

i lol'd when i saw boots! could you make super buu, fat buu, kid buu or evil buu?

then you should look at the next post:

OK! Choose one of them and I'll add him to the list ;)

So unless you choose 1, I'm not adding anything to the list. I'm sorry!

~ I'm in a cybercafe so I will be around for like 15 minutes :D

ohh, i thought you were going to pick it! sorry about that! i pick super buu, but that means it might be a fusion because its evil buu and fat buu... wutever, surprize me :D

p.s. i really liked your bowser card!

ohh, i thought you were going to pick it! sorry about that! i pick super buu, but that means it might be a fusion because its evil buu and fat buu... wutever, surprize me :D

p.s. i really liked your bowser card!

lol, I see a load of uses with Rita with her load of different effects, except for LIGHT and WIND, which I'm guessing she's not good at, lol.

Bowser is awesome to use, lol, and is awesome with burning for his normal form, and his Giga Form is useful with Thunder monsters plus more burns, lol

Hmm... I still can't seem to come up with an request for some reason...

Thank you, Dogma! ^^

You see it's not that she doesn't control wind. The thing is that I wasn't familiar with the game she comes from and and as you can guess with the character herself. And since Wikipedia doesn't mention a WIND based spell she uses I made her return to the hand. But about the LIGHT - she seems to be unable to use that... :lol:

Bowser is also based on his skills in the different games. He was easier to create, except the picture though. Finding a descent picture that is not a game screenshot - quite difficult...

Anyhow, you just keep thinking and when something pops in your mind - request it right away. ^_^

.:☆BT☆:., your request is added to the list! When you get the hang of it though, it is not that confusing ;) And thank you for requesting! :)

You see it's not that she doesn't control wind. The thing is that I wasn't familiar with the game she comes from and and as you can guess with the character herself. And since Wikipedia doesn't mention a WIND based spell she uses I made her return to the hand. But about the LIGHT - she seems to be unable to use that... :lol:

Some of her strongest skills are Wind-based, such as Blade Roll, Tractor Beam and Lightning Blade, but that doesn't matter much. With light you're right, she can't use it, because that element is limited to healing and supporting spells... and who the hell needs those? :blink: All hail teh complete and utter destruction!

Onto the card: The picture is as awesome as it can get. The effect is pretty good and versatile, just as her capabilities. Too bad she doesn't have an angry mode (you know, third battle position, a little angular :lol: Just kidding... that would be indeed an idea :blink: ). Eh, the card's still awesome, as expected, nice design as usual ;)

Go, go, go!

So long,

Spoon

.:☆BT☆:., your request is added to the list! When you get the hang of it though, it is not that confusing ;) And thank you for requesting! :)

Ok I dont get how there are Synchro and Fusion if the effect doesnt resemble them '~'

and no prob brah

next make...... KING PICCOLO!

Spoon, I'm glad you like Rita. The wind part was missing in the article so I just impovised :D

She is quite an interesting character. I tried making some use of these 2 Spell Cards. Hope it turned out good ;)

BT, I have a piccolo already (being king or not). So, I'm sorry, but I'll have to deny that request.

Archived