>>DUAL TYPES<<

NeosWiseman

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay ;D lol i cant wait to see what you do with my Mokona

I'll do my best! Already brosed their abilities - quite a few, over 30 I think, but I chose 6 and I'll give each of them 3 ;)

Ishizu card is realy fitting and unique 10/10.But if it's treated as a trap only in your hand how can it activate then?

Well, while in the hand she is treated as both monster and trap, so you can Summon it or Set it, which means after it is set as a Trap it continues to be a Trap.

Thanks! ^^

I'll do my best! Already brosed their abilities - quite a few, over 30 I think, but I chose 6 and I'll give each of them 3 ;)

Well, while in the hand she is treated as both monster and trap, so you can Summon it or Set it, which means after it is set as a Trap it continues to be a Trap.

Thanks! ^^

=D lol the White mokona has 108 secret tricks ;3 (dunno too much about the black one o.o just that he hang with Yuko and her assistant)

Well the skills are 108 indeed, but only 34 are known so far. And they are common for both monokas (some of them are special and only one of the Monokas possesses them: Traveling Between Worlds (Soel/White); See Ghosts (Lang/Black)) ^_^

I'm going away for the day and I'll be thinking of all the effects of the current requests. Then, in Sunday, I hope I'll be able to release them because after that for a week or so I'll be spedning my time in the mountain where I sure hope there will be wireless Internet (although I really toubt it). So no more requests for now. After my vacation, it will be open again! ;)

Thank you! :lol:

Well I do say that them cards make no sense. I mean Ash Ketchum is part-Spell and part Earth.

The effects are too long for a realistic card, only about 5 cards in a set should have that long effects, as I've figured.

Well they're good, but not really stickworthy. 'Cos they aren't realistic.

7/10 for creativity.

6/10 for effects.

10/10 for OCG.

10/10 for pictures.

8.5/10 overall.

'Cos they aren't realistic.

Ah, of course! We're stupid and not worthy of your presence. Oh, wait... this is the POP CULTURE section, not the Realistic Card section. Your post goes 1 sub-forum higher. Just my 2 cents.

Other than that: Hail to the king of Dual Types! I wished (I really did before you posted) for another effect for Re-l, but I guess you didn't watch the anime and therefor didn't know very much about her cold-hearted philosophy and the surreal aspect of that show. Really worth watching btw. If you, indeed, watched the anime, than I'm sorry and just interpretated it wrong :(

Other than that, the card is great nontheless, the effect is nice overall and the picture is great as expected. Ishizu is another great card, her effect fits her perfectly and the picture is awesomely genius... something like that ;)

I didn't want to comment, but this post from Mr. SMAL just made me a little mad, that's all :angry:

Now I'll wait in joy and expectation for Miss Maggie Mui :)

So long,

Spoon

Thank you, Spoon, for defending my cards and so, but you don't need to do that, let the guy express his opinion. I don't mind. As long as nobody is spamming or something, I'm ready to hear what they have to say.

Thanks for commenting, SMAL! ^_^

OK, guys, the last 4 cards from the list are released (4 because I made the 2 Mokonas in 1 card ;D)

Enjoy! I think they turned out pretty good ;)

I'll be closed for requests for a week, OK, 10 days to be exact. As you know I'm going on a vacation, so think of some characters to request after I'm back. I'll be around tomorrow as well, so I might concider making 1 more card if I have the time.

Bye for now! :lol:

The cards look amazing...but what exactly are they? why is it called dual types?

(lets see how many LOLNOOB's i can get)

Thank you! And you ain't getting a such a thing from me... :D

The basic reason to call them Dual Types is because in different situations they can be treated as different types which gives them different effects. The fact that they are created over random characters makes them quite unplayable though but not necessarily ;)

I'm quite fond of this idea and many people like it (well, some don't x_x)

Anyway, you can look them through to see how they work. And thank you again! ^_^

Damn this are the best cards ever on YCM my friend.

I would like another request.

- Bowser (Mario)

His from Mario.

Keep up the bad ass work!!

Thank you, man! I really appreciate it! Such kind words! ^_^

About your request, it's closed for now, but I guess I can try to squeeze it through tomorrow's work. I'll do my best. If I can't, after my vacation is over it will be the first thing I will do ;)

Archived