The Official WWE/TNA Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

wwetna.png

Like WWE or TNA? Discuss it here!

Some rules to note:

1. All YCM rules apply here!

2. This is not a place to hate on either brand. This is a topic for all Pro Wrestling fans to be into. If you don't like WWE or TNA, don't hate on it or flame others for liking it. If you like both, all the more power to you! THIS IS NOT A BRAND WAR TOPIC!

3. For Pre-recorded shows like Smackdown and Impact, DO NOT discuss the results of the show before they appear on TV.

(Current Discussions)

Whatever.

(Current Champions)

WWE Champion: John Cena

WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

WWE United States Champion: Dolph Ziggler

WWE Intercontinental Champion: Ezekiel Jackson

WWE Unified Tag Team Champions: David Otunga and Michael Ma--whatever the hell his name is.

WWE Unified Divas Champion: Kelly Kelly

TNA World Champion: Ken Anderson

TNA World Television Champion (Formerly TNA Global): Gunner

TNA World Tag Team Champions:

TNA X Division Champion:

TNA Knockouts Champion: Mickie James

TNA Knockouts Tag Team Champions: Sarita and Rosita

Alright guys. All set up.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm this interesting I alway want to know what is happen on TNA and I see that they hired Sabu and Little Spike Dudley, Also can you make a new WWE/TNA Club.

I already said no. There is nothing in the club we could do that we can't do here. I'm also working on the new Point Betting system for Pay-Per-Views.

You know what, after thinking about it, I am going to revive the club. It can be like....a Pay2Play MMO game kind of thing. i.e. The Generic discussion topic gives you a large chunk of the content, but by joining the club as a member, you get access to special stuff like PPV bets and winning Club Titles through YVD!

OHMYGODIAMGENIUS!

A WWE club?

I would defnietley join

P.S Update the Raw thingy

And for the heck of it, here

[spoiler=Raw]

General Manager announces a Team WWE vs Team Nexus singles match, Wade Barret says that if any Nexus Member is to lose, they will be KICKED out of Nexus.

Wade Barrt def. Chris Jericho, so the leader stays in Nexus

Michael Traver def. Daniel Bryan Only because the Mix and Alex Rile interfered and The Miz gave him a skullcrushing finale

Raw GM announces that Bret Harts replacement will be Randy Orton

Justin Gabriel def. Randy Orton by countout, because Randy went out and attacked Sheamus for his interference, then RKO'ed both Sheams and Justin

David Otunga & Skip Sheffield def. John Morrison & R-Truth

Jillian, Alicia Fox & Maryse def. Divas Champion Melina, Eve & Gail Kim

Heath Slater def. Edge by Count-out then Edge speared Slater for Revenge

John Cena def. Darren Young.Darren Young is kicked out of Nexus, now Nexus are only 6

So, what are your predictions for Night of The Champions?

I'm guessing undertaker is gonna challenge kane for the World Heavywieght championship.

As for the WWE championship, i have a good feeling either edge or jericho are gonna challenge sheamus for it.

I dunno but i got a good feeling santino and kozlov are gonna challenge The Hart Dynasty for thier wwe tag team championships.

I'll update NXT later today.

WWE has really been neglecting the Tag Team Division. How long has it been since Dynasty was in a legit Tag Team match? Months? But it seems that they care enough about it to change the Tag Team Title design!

W02786X.jpg

This is the new Tag Title design. The same one presented to the Hart Dynasty on August 16th. This comes a few weeks before WWE is apparently set to change its Iconic logo. Maybe the other belts will be redesigned? Is the WWE Title gonna be redesigned again?

As for Night of Champions, I agree that Taker will challenge Kane.

WWE Championship however, I believe Wade Barret will use his Title Shot clause and challenge Sheamus. Barret will win, then Miz will cash in his MITB Contract.

I'll update NXT later today.WWE has really been neglecting the Tag Team Division. How long has it been since Dynasty was in a legit Tag Team match? Months? But it seems that they care enough about it to change the Tag Team Title design!W02786X.jpgThis is the new Tag Title design. The same one presented to the Hart Dynasty on August 16th. This comes a few weeks before WWE is apparently set to change its Iconic logo. Maybe the other belts will be redesigned? Is the WWE Title gonna be redesigned again?As for Night of Champions, I agree that Taker will challenge Kane.WWE Championship however, I believe Wade Barret will use his Title Shot clause and challenge Sheamus. Barret will win, then Miz will cash in his MITB Contract.

Agree'd about Miz, although members of the Nexus aren't allowed to try for any Title due to thier actions on Mr.Mcmahon

Archived