The Official WWE/TNA Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha

Wade Barrett's annoying voice: "Randy Orton I want you to be a part of the Nexus."

Randy Orton coldly glares at Barrett.

Barrett again: "You'll get to punk and RKO people more than you do already."

Randy Orton smirks and seems to think about it

Barrett walks down to the ring from where he was at the entrance ramp and gets into the ring: "Well what will it be?"

Orton looks squarely at him before delivering an RKO and then a punt before the rest of Nexus can get to the ring,

Yeah... This is just a thought.

About to set off to my mates for FIFA and RAW night.

Edge is going to go back to Smackdown (mate's talking not me).

As for Hell In A Cell can't believe how quickly it's coming round only two weeks after Night Of Champions.

Can see Miz attempting cash in as well. Think they have been building Miz v Orton for a while, with Randy preventing Miz from cashing in and a few other spats. My view is pretty well known that I think Miz will be the first person to blow it.

One last thing; Paul Bearer is back. Lol's.

Kitty I would have to say your view is quite possible.
Then after Orton hits the RKO John Cena for the first time in ages turns Heel and takes control of Nexus. Then the match between Orton and Ceana reaches a new level.
Even if it is unlikely it would be so fun to watch.
Also regarding the Miz being the first to blow it, I am not sure yet because I think the WWE is trying to build him up and I personaly think he will reclaim his United States Championchip and then wait for the perfect opening and win the WWE Championchip.

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1285626677' post='4661880']
WWE is planning to disband Nexus and then they will bring in NXT season 2 wrestlers in to make another team.
[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Lucky Cannon and Percy Watson on the New Nexus?

Did I forget to laugh?

The punt is back. Did you hear me Kitty. The punt is back, unlike Chris Jerico's consciousness. How much do you think Vince is going to have to pay the chennel running RAW for Randy's punt? Oh well, ratings will right the story, mark my words.

And would someone tell me why Daniel Brian attacked the Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison. It made no sence. He was trying to help him.

Edge snapped. Saw it coming, but the computer voice that had to have been the final straw for him. It sounded kinda like L from Death Note didn't it. Either way next Monday dosn't look good for Edge.

Decent episode of Raw last night. Some very enjoyable matches.

Wendy, Daniel was just swinging at anything that was moving in a blind rage, I guess. Think Morrison is gonna be stuck under a glass ceiling on Raw, mind you probably everyone on Smackdown is under one as long as both Kane and Undertaker are fit to fight each other. Hope that one is done and dusted at Hell In A Cell so someone else can have a go. Edge may be the one to break that mini-monopoly.

Disappointed though with the Hart Dynasty. Oh look, a really close partnership has had a loss, developed into a fight, now one's gonna turn heel and they'll fight each other. That's only been done 800 times before.

[quote name='Matt Bahamut' timestamp='1285704737' post='4664301']

Disappointed though with the Hart Dynasty. Oh look, a really close partnership has had a loss, developed into a fight, now one's gonna turn heel and they'll fight each other. That's only been done 800 times before.
[/quote]

Well on the bright side the Hart Dynasty has Natalya who won the number 1 contender for the Diva's Unified Championchip. If she is worrying about those two she is going to have a hard time focasing on her own task. If they find an angle with that they could make it more interesting, maybe.

Please please please Natty win the Diva's titles. I'm begging you.

I actually have to mute the TV when Lay-Cool come on. How on Earth the WWE management rate them higher than the other divas, especially the likes of Katrina Waters who not only was a good anti-diva character but a better wrestler as well I can't grasp.

*screams*

I didn't see the last part of Raw. >.< I feel asleep. But yes, yes, yes.

I <3 This. Jericho got what he deserves.

Edge lost it,

He argued with a computer. Then he beat up a computer. Come on Edge. O.o

Go play the jealous ex-husband on Smackdown would ya. Gosh.

John Cena is sooooo gonna be Nexus. I hope so... I don't like him acting all boss, went the viper is truly the top star.

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1285795384' post='4667058']
Ya Mr.McMahon first did not like the idea because he worrys about the money he would making(He would make less money) if Cena goes heel.
[/quote]

Lol.

Actually McMahon needs to look at this.

Truthfully he would make more money, if he is a good heel. People pay to be entertained. So if Cena goes all Nexus and the group dominates then yeah the money would roll in. But that's all if Cena would make a good effort into being heel. Like Randy Orton did.

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1285796989' post='4667122']
Lol.

Actually McMahon needs to look at this.

Truthfully he would make more money, if he is a good heel. People pay to be entertained. So if Cena goes all Nexus and the group dominates then yeah the money would roll in. But that's all if Cena would make a good effort into being heel. Like Randy Orton did.
[/quote]

People are saying now that Orton is now Cena because Orton don't sell like he is hurt anymore.

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1285797454' post='4667140']
People are saying now that Orton is now Cena because Orton don't sell like he is hurt anymore.
[/quote]

Oh no no no. ORTON IS NOT THE NEW CENA. If anything Evan Bourne is the new Cena. Randy Orton would never agree to being the new Cena, we all know that.

[quote name='Divine Grace' timestamp='1285873072' post='4668948']
Did anyone catch RAW this past monday when Michael Cole mentioned Mick Foley and his new book? I was actually suprised at that. I thought WWE was barred from mentioning TNA employees in any way.
[/quote]

Well Mick Foley is a WWE Hall of Famer. So technically he still has ties in WWE. And Foley is writing for TNA primarily now, not wrestling so it can be assumed that Mick is both of WWE and TNA.

[quote name='Divine Grace' timestamp='1285873072' post='4668948']
Did anyone catch RAW this past monday when Michael Cole mentioned Mick Foley and his new book? I was actually suprised at that. I thought WWE was barred from mentioning TNA employees in any way.
[/quote]

Cole also mentioned Kurt Angle at Summerslam.

Watching RAW again on Sky Sports, notice NXT which usually follows has been pulled, in favour of snooker.

Question while I'm thinking about it: How many members of Nexus (of the original 7 NXT rookies) do you think are actually talented?

I only really rate Barrett and Justin Gabriel, don't think much of the others really. (Although I will mention that Heath Slater finished higher in the PWI than everyone else, if anyone pays any attention to that).

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1285882167' post='4669385']
Well Mick Foley is a WWE Hall of Famer. So technically he still has ties in WWE. And Foley is writing for TNA primarily now, not wrestling so it can be assumed that Mick is both of WWE and TNA.
[/quote]

Well a lot of people are saying that Mick Foley might come back to the WWE after his contect is up with TNA.

Archived