The Official WWE/TNA Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1284764417' post='4635107']
Matt Hardy is going to TNA after his WWE contect is up.
[/quote]

Matt is trying to get fired actually too.

He just wants to be with his Bro and Shannon Moore.

Check out Matt's You Tube Channel TheMattHardyBrand.

It's all in there.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1284930683' post='4641368']
Matt is trying to get fired actually too.

He just wants to be with his Bro and Shannon Moore.

Check out Matt's You Tube Channel TheMattHardyBrand.

It's all in there.
[/quote]
Well we can see that and The Hardy Brothers + Moore Tag Team
also Can I have the link to that channel.

[quote name='crimsonwendy' timestamp='1285111660' post='4644819']
You know I kept getting told that Orton's punt was gone forever, but yesterday he almost made a field goal with Shamus. I wonder if he will actually use it. Alot of fans miss it.
[/quote]
I would luv 2 c an Orton Punt in HIAC to Sheamus, :) who was the last person he punted? Cody?

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1285013547' post='4643642']
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*screams*YES YES YES I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!!ORTON ORTON HE'S OUR CHAMPIONMIZ YOU CASH IN AND I'LL BE MADAND ORTON'LL BEAT YOU!!!!!!!!Go Orton!!!!Yes.Yes.
[/quote]

Ah, an Orton fan, right?

Im an RKO and Y2J fan, but Jericho sux now, if only Y2J would come back , he's a total idiot now.

Jericho vs Orton, epic match

I watch RAW live with several semi-pro wrestling mates every week. Means staying up to 4 in the morning but it's worth it have a good laugh, FIFA tournie, etc.

Can't believe how quickly Hell in a Cell is coming round, two weeks between PPVs???

Prospective card (would be awesome if the below happened).

Randy Orton v Sheamus

John Cena v Wade Barrett

Kane v Undertaker

Alberto del Rio (who is a great addition btw) v Christian

Dolph Ziggler v Big Show (just my suspision, the giant is on a roll and is best buddies with Teddy Long).

Daniel Bryan v Anyone other than Miz (can't see a re-match given Miz is Money-in-the-Bank)

Plus you have to Jericho and Edge on the bill somewhere as well, should be very good.

I didn't see Smackdown last night. Why? BECAUSE I SAT RINGSIDE AT A SMACKDOWN HOUSE SHOW! The Newark, Delaware House Show was really good. I took pictures that i'll scan (It was a disposable camera) so you all can see them.

The List (Probably not in order):

M.V.P. Vs McIntyre: McIntyre won.
Layla Vs Melina w/ Kelly Kelly as Guest Ref: Melina won.
Mark Henry Vs Jack Swagger: Mark Henry won (I couldn't believe it...)
Alberto Del Rio Vs Chavo: Alberto won.
Kofi Kingston Vs Cody Rhodes Vs Dolph Ziggler Triple Threat for Intercontinental Title: Ziggler stole the pin from Kofi.
CM Punk Vs Chris Masters: CM Punk won (Also, a Drunk University of Delaware student jumped the barracade and punched Punk in the shoulder and ran off. Punk was laughing afterwards. Was fun to see)
Big Show vs Kane for World Heavyweight Title: Kane won after CM Punk passed him a steel chair while the Ref was knocked out.
Nexus (Slater and Gabriel) vs The Hart Dynasty: Nexus won.

[quote name='Divine Grace' timestamp='1285434111' post='4653492']

CM Punk Vs Chris Masters: CM Punk won (Also, a Drunk University of Delaware student jumped the barracade and punched Punk in the shoulder and ran off. Punk was laughing afterwards. Was fun to see)
[/quote]

Nice someone punch CM Punk, When I went to Smackdown house show in Alberta, Canada, I almost meet CM Punk myself but I was wearing a Beer shirt so I don't but their was 2 or 3 kids up in front and I was in the third row so I heard him yell trush at them then he when to the ring and talk trush about Red Deer which where the house was place.

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1285470428' post='4655705']
Nice someone punch CM Punk, When I went to Smackdown house show in Alberta, Canada, I almost meet CM Punk myself but I was wearing a Beer shirt so I don't but their was 2 or 3 kids up in front and I was in the third row so I heard him yell trush at them then he when to the ring and talk trush about Red Deer which where the house was place.
[/quote]

I was gonna go backstage. My friend Justin knows Christopher Daniels, Darren Young, and Edge on a personal level. And his dad was a former ring announcer! But his dad was feeling really sick so we had to leave right after the last match. I have some serious connections. They'll be back next year. Maybe then i'll get to meet some RAW Superstars.

[quote name='Divine Grace' timestamp='1285497987' post='4656397']
I was gonna go backstage. My friend Justin knows Christopher Daniels, Darren Young, and Edge on a personal level. And his dad was a former ring announcer! But his dad was feeling really sick so we had to leave right after the last match. I have some serious connections. They'll be back next year. Maybe then i'll get to meet some RAW Superstars.
[/quote]

Who is you friends dad I probably heard of him. My Dad knows the Hart Family and I know number of people that knows or are related WWE and TNA wrestlers, I also meet Mad Dog 2 once.

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1285520313' post='4657427']
Who is you friends dad I probably heard of him. My Dad knows the Hart Family and I know number of people that knows or are related WWE and TNA wrestlers, I also meet Mad Dog 2 once.
[/quote]

I don't remember his first name but his last name is Saffer. I'm not sure he announced for WWE, but he was a Ring Announcer for some sort of wrestling promotion. Probably ECWA.

[quote name='Matt Bahamut' timestamp='1285436899' post='4653592']
Watched Smackdown last night was a good show apart from one tiny, small, little thing...

[size="4"]WHY THE HELL DID KAVAL LOSE TO CHAVO!?!?![/size]

I admit Chavo is a talented wrestler but c'mon, keep pushing Kaval.
[/quote]

Chavo is a phenomenal wrestler who has been ridiculed for too long. He deserves a push more than anyone now that Shelton is gone and Regal is obviously not going anywhere either.

Kaval is impressive in defeat, and the crowd can see that. All in all, despite him being a rookie, he didn't need the win as badly as Chavo. I was surprised by that particular booking, but very happy at the same time. Hopefully it's a step in the right direction for Guerrero.

[quote name='MarbleZone' timestamp='1285535408' post='4658611']
Chavo is a phenomenal wrestler who has been ridiculed for too long. He deserves a push more than anyone now that Shelton is gone and Regal is obviously not going anywhere either.

Kaval is impressive in defeat, and the crowd can see that. All in all, despite him being a rookie, he didn't need the win as badly as Chavo. I was surprised by that particular booking, but very happy at the same time. Hopefully it's a step in the right direction for Guerrero.
[/quote]

Agreed. Chavo is highly underrated. I could see a possible Kaval/Chavo tag team. I think it would work. I just wish they would get rid of Icky Vickie.

Archived