The Official WWE/TNA Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

Triple H is out from injury. When he had his street fight with Sheamus awhile back, the whole "Triple H injury" bit before the match was actually true. When Sheamus "kayfabe" attacked H backstage, he accidentally injured Triple H for real. Triple H won't be back until around the holidays. It's a pretty serious injury.

Superstars is just a show where WWE dumps all of their extra talent so they can get some TV time other than just comedy bits or substitutes in a match.

I really doubt Taker will challenge Kane..and even if he does, I doubt Kane will accept. He has to fight at Night of Champions, y'know.

Triple H is speading time with his family and he had another baby anf he is helping his mother in law to win votes.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I get my laptop (Which should be soon), i'll start the club up again. I'd rather you not make it because I have my own way of doing things and would end up making my own topic for it anyway.So the superstars actually talk to their followers? Hard to believe. I'm pretty sure it's just WWE employees talking for them. It's happened in the past.When the 24th comes around, i'll actually be going backstage! My friend Justin and his dad (Who I got my ticket from) actually know several superstars like Edge on a personal level. So they get special perks when WWE comes to town. I can't wait!

Lucky little......

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH! Following WWE on twitter is good. Vickie Gurerro fired her rookie. The 6' 9" woman. Sucks :/

Lol iwas just going to say that before you posted it, she fired her cuz of "influence" problems xD, Vickie will reveal her rookie on this weeks NxT episode.

I'm so f***ing pissed. I couldn't see Smackdown last night because the channel considered the Phillies VS Braves (I think) baseball game to be more important and they just didn't show it in my area. f***ing baseball. The game wasn't even that good. It ended 1 to 0 -_-

Hahaha In canada we never got smackdown that was hold up by baseball.

Guys! I'm not updating the results unless you send me the results in a PM so I can just Copy and Paste!

Jericho got his ass kicked....again. I'm sensing that one of two things will happen.

1. He retires in a blaze of failure (Which he would do)

2. I sense a face turn in the near future.

I was NOT expecting Jericho to lose, and Darren Young showing up in Orton and Barret's match caught me off guard too. I thought he was just fired.

[quote name='Divine Grace' timestamp='1284153427' post='4614592']
Seems Charlie Haas is out of the running for Anonymous GM. According to my Twitter, Charlie and Shelton Benjamin have officially signed with Ring of Honor! Pretty cool, I think.
[/quote]
Hmmm That good because I can watch Ring of Honor, Bret Hart was in the Ring of Honor before coming back to WWE.

[quote name='Divine Grace' timestamp='1284153427' post='4614592']
Seems Charlie Haas is out of the running for Anonymous GM. According to my Twitter, Charlie and Shelton Benjamin have officially signed with Ring of Honor! Pretty cool, I think.
[/quote]
Hmmm That good because I can watch Ring of Honor, Bret Hart was in the Ring of Honor before coming back to WWE.

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1283878907' post='4609812']
Triple h is now the creative writer for WWE and an assessor for the WWE too.

Triple h is now the creative writer for WWE and an assessor for the WWE too.
[/quote]

He has been for awhile. It just got labeled

JBL?

I hate him >.>,really hope it isn't him, although, i am still curious.

My Predictions for NOC

[spoiler=Predictions]

Six pack = Orton

Taker vs Kane = Kane, obviously taker is still injured

Big show vs Punk = Big show

Melina vs Lay-cool = Melina

Ziggler vs Kofi = Ziggler

[/spoiler]

Only championships that aren't in a match are Tag Team

[quote name='Mr.Phenomenal' timestamp='1284377121' post='4623399']
JBL?

I hate him >.>,really hope it isn't him, although, i am still curious.

My Predictions for NOC

[spoiler=Predictions]

Six pack = Orton

Taker vs Kane = Kane, obviously taker is still injured

Big show vs Punk = Big show

Melina vs Lay-cool = Melina

Ziggler vs Kofi = Ziggler

[/spoiler]

Only championships that aren't in a match are Tag Team
[/quote]

In order:

Agreed
Agreed
Agreed
Agreed
Sadly, Agreed.

Also, we only have 5 members in the Six-Pack. Chances are, the Tag Team match will be decided this week or just conveniently made on the night of the PPV.

[quote name='Mr.Phenomenal' timestamp='1284461179' post='4626229']

No words can describe my feelings.

Monday Night Raw wasnt that bad, i only liked 3 matches though.

Sheamus vs morrison

Jericho vs Hart Dynasty

AND THE BEST, ORTON VS CENA!

RKO FTW
[/quote]

You mean RKOS.

:D

Morrison was soooo hawt. Sheamus was sooooo WHITE!
Cena was soooo laid out. Nexus was soo put through tables. Jericho soo hates the GM. Edge is sooo not a good singer.
Orton is soooooooooooo gonna win that title. :)

Archived