The Official WWE/TNA Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

900th episode.....extremely disappointing. They're pushing Miz waaaaay to far. Nexus was a terrible idea and they ruined the Hart/Taker match which would've made soooooooooo many people happy. The Stone Cold teaser that CM Punk did pissed me off.

Overall, terrible episode.

900th episode.....extremely disappointing. They're pushing Miz waaaaay to far. Nexus was a terrible idea and they ruined the Hart/Taker match which would've made soooooooooo many people happy. The Stone Cold teaser that CM Punk did pissed me off.

Overall, terrible episode.

Agreed also the crowd was dead didnt hear much boo's or cheer's. Lol CM Punk's promo made me laugh though. Anyway NXT is on 2day! Let's c who wins season 2.

Woot I am going to Smackdown when its comes to Edmonton and I got a good seat, I hope I will be seen on TV.

They're coming to Newark, Delaware on the 24th. My friend and I got 8th row seats. So we're not super close, but we aren't in the nose bleed sections either. So it's all good.

That woman who is 6'9 look's scarrier then Eli Cottonwood, i'm pretty sure she's gonna be the first to lose, A.J. is the only good lookin girl :P

Btw i may sound a like a loser right now

But JERICHO actually replied to me on twitter :D

He's somehow locked out of his account and he can only post and see our messages, he asked "How many followers do i have now btw?"

I told him how much and he said thanks :D

I pretty much sound like a noob but its great for me lol

And YES this is his real account, i saw it on wwe.com

When I get my laptop (Which should be soon), i'll start the club up again. I'd rather you not make it because I have my own way of doing things and would end up making my own topic for it anyway.

So the superstars actually talk to their followers? Hard to believe. I'm pretty sure it's just WWE employees talking for them. It's happened in the past.

When the 24th comes around, i'll actually be going backstage! My friend Justin and his dad (Who I got my ticket from) actually know several superstars like Edge on a personal level. So they get special perks when WWE comes to town. I can't wait!

Kaval's win was epic, although looks like Mcgillicuty isn't gone yet, season 3 divas = epic fail, oh and what Roster do you think Kaval is going to?

I think Kaval is going 2 smackdown, That episode of NXT was hilarious Mcgillicuty speaking on the mic and Alex Riley body slamming Percy Watson then later on they start working together beating up Kaval like nothing happen. lol

As 4 season 3 is not a fail A.J Lee is there.

HEY!

Where's Triple - H? How good of a team would he make with Cena against Nexus?, Sadly DX isn't here to pwn da hell outa Nexus.

Well i don't like Superstars much, the only interesting match was Goldust vs Ted Dibiase, Goldust was a bit imppressive.

Friday night Smackdown is next, will Undertaker finaly challenge Kane for his title?

HEY!

Where's Triple - H? How good of a team would he make with Cena against Nexus?, Sadly DX isn't here to pwn da hell outa Nexus.

Well i don't like Superstars much, the only interesting match was Goldust vs Ted Dibiase, Goldust was a bit imppressive.

Friday night Smackdown is next, will Undertaker finaly challenge Kane for his title?

Triple H is out from injury. When he had his street fight with Sheamus awhile back, the whole "Triple H injury" bit before the match was actually true. When Sheamus "kayfabe" attacked H backstage, he accidentally injured Triple H for real. Triple H won't be back until around the holidays. It's a pretty serious injury.

Superstars is just a show where WWE dumps all of their extra talent so they can get some TV time other than just comedy bits or substitutes in a match.

I really doubt Taker will challenge Kane..and even if he does, I doubt Kane will accept. He has to fight at Night of Champions, y'know.

Archived