The Official WWE/TNA Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good PPV and amazing subsequent RAW.

The TLC match was awesome, del Rio falling 15ft off a ladder, through a table, to the floor, ouch!

Jomo is the business, great match for No1 contendership. Shame he didn't do much on Raw the next night.

Loved the Vicky Guerruo bashing last night, Cena was just in hysterics. Damn him for being so charasmatic.

YES PUNK IS COMING BACK TO THE RING TO BEAT UP CENA!!!

Ps. Daniel Bryan, kiss the bloddy girls you muppet. Even though the Bella's are made to come across quite... badly...

Decent RAW. Awesome match between Sheamus and Orton at the end. The flying shoulder tackle is a fantastic move for such a big man to do and the way it set Orton up was great. Punk back to being an A-List superstar, good. Only time will tell how well he fits in as leader of the next, but he has been leader of the gang before so should be ok, it's just Cena v Nexus is getting kinda old. Also very excited about Morrison v Miz next week. Lol at Miz having to assault a commentator, because heeeeeeeeeeeeeee's AWWWWWWWWWWW-ful.

Santino and Tamina - twin cobras. :lol:

NXT Season 2 winner Kaval has been released by WWE (or more likely he quit after being wasted every week). I cannot convey my sheer disappointment about this, I found Kaval one of the most exciting superstars in the company.

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1293828725' post='4901031']
WWE is saying that it is Wade Barrett vs The Undertaker or get this Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker, Ya thats right Brock Lesnar might be coming back to the WWE.
[/quote]

I've known about that for months now. Dana White is trying to fight it though. He apparently doesn't like WWE very much XD but adores TNA apparently since TNA has advertised on UFC several times.

[quote name='OmegaWave' timestamp='1293832815' post='4901225']
I've known about that for months now. Dana White is trying to fight it though. He apparently doesn't like WWE very much XD but adores TNA apparently since TNA has advertised on UFC several times.
[/quote]
I know that but Undertaker was at one his matchs and when the match was over Lesnar went by the Undertaker and they both said a couple of words to each other.

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1293855591' post='4902221']
I know that but Undertaker was at one his matchs and when the match was over Lesnar went by the Undertaker and they both said a couple of words to each other.
[/quote]

Yes, I know that too. That's where it started. But we all know that even if that match happened, Taker would win.

Hey people!! WWE's Royal Rumble is coming pretty soon so who do you think would likely to be the surprise 30th wrestler?. Will it be Triple H or The Captain Charisma-Christian?

For Triple H, a lot of rumors claiming that he will be returning to replace the injured Cena. Raw never can stand without a broad stiff stick wrestler like Cena and each time Cena is injured, Triple H always resurface and vise versa if Triple H is. Meanwhile Captain Charisma could really used a nice and more extravagant return and also a win this time since his been jobbing for Del Rio. Also Christian could be the best candidates to make their respective comebacks at the Rumble since his return was plain and boring in ECW.

Other than those 2, Chris Jericho and The Undertaker could maybe, possibly make a return and these 2 are in my long run list. Jericho The Y2J recently said that he would or maybe is resigning a new contract with WWE in January but again, still in a long run. The Undertaker is slightly different since now that Edge is face and The Undertaker might want the tittle back and would probably use the royal rumble to win a tittle shot and maybe get a heel turn but since Kane just buried the undertaker, again it's highly doubtful.

So who do you guys think will return on Royal Rumble.

[quote name='Y2JgraveVStheWORLD' timestamp='1294066065' post='4908858']
Hey people!! WWE's Royal Rumble is coming pretty soon so who do you think would likely to be the surprise 30th wrestler?. Will it be Triple H or The Captain Charisma-Christian?

For Triple H, a lot of rumors claiming that he will be returning to replace the injured Cena. Raw never can stand without a broad stiff stick wrestler like Cena and each time Cena is injured, Triple H always resurface and vise versa if Triple H is. Meanwhile Captain Charisma could really used a nice and more extravagant return and also a win this time since his been jobbing for Del Rio. Also Christian could be the best candidates to make their respective comebacks at the Rumble since his return was plain and boring in ECW.

Other than those 2, Chris Jericho and The Undertaker could maybe, possibly make a return and these 2 are in my long run list. Jericho The Y2J recently said that he would or maybe is resigning a new contract with WWE in January but again, still in a long run. The Undertaker is slightly different since now that Edge is face and The Undertaker might want the tittle back and would probably use the royal rumble to win a tittle shot and maybe get a heel turn but since Kane just buried the undertaker, again it's highly doubtful.

So who do you guys think will return on Royal Rumble.
[/quote]

I'm betting my money on Stone Cold Steve Austin. He has said in several recent interviews that he has changed his mind and wants to return to the ring. Christian hasnt had enough time to recover from his injury. Triple H probably isnt coming back since he has higher power in the company now. Undertaker has a shoulder injury so he won't be back for sure by RR. Jericho would be really anti climactic.

I'm soooooo hoping it's Austin.

Undertaker was my pick to win the Rumble (finally) but will have to change my mind in light of injury.

Kinda dissapointed the Morrison - Miz storyline is done already. They should definately have had a re-match at the Rumble.

Crazy rumour that the WWE Title will be defended under Fatal-4-Way rules, and the winner will be... Jerry 'the King' Lawler!!!

[quote name='Bahamut ZERO' timestamp='1294138340' post='4910894']
Undertaker was my pick to win the Rumble (finally) but will have to change my mind in light of injury.

Kinda dissapointed the Morrison - Miz storyline is done already. They should definately have had a re-match at the Rumble.

Crazy rumour that the WWE Title will be defended under Fatal-4-Way rules, and the winner will be... Jerry 'the King' Lawler!!!
[/quote]

Are you serious? It would be interesting if it was Jerry 'the King' Lawler vs the Miz at wreslemainia 27, and weird. Also I was wander why Jerry Lawler is wrestling again. Do you think he plans on retireing?

[quote name='crimsonwendy' timestamp='1294428872' post='4917868']
Are you serious? It would be interesting if it was Jerry 'the King' Lawler vs the Miz at wreslemainia 27, and weird. Also I was wander why Jerry Lawler is wrestling again. Do you think he plans on retireing?
[/quote]

Wendy's back (Yayyyy!!! :) )

Hey that is what I heard.

Miz isn't ready for Wrestlemania main event, so Miz v King is most likely.

Goldberg has claimed that he retired from wrestling because he felt that he was not having fun anymore and he feels he is done with the sport however he has claimed that the only reason he would wrestle anymore would be for the kids which means him going to TNA is out of the question but increases the chance of him going to WWE so truthfully i dont feel he will show up to Wrestlemania 27 but for some odd reason even though he said he would only do it for the kids i have this weird feeling that he will show up to TNA for some odd reason...

Archived