The Official WWE/TNA Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got back from RAW. Was a good show.

Team RAW as it stands is Miz, Sheamus, Jomo, Truth, Punk (you were all right), SANTINO??? (surely will get taken out and replaced) and 1 unknown yet to qualify.

As for the Nexus, surely adding McGililillilicuttttyy (accurate spelling there) and Harris is just too many bodies. Ok they are unlucky with Sheffield and Tarver getting injured but c'mon. As for Cena, just call the GM's bluff and hit him.

[quote name='Matt Bahamut' timestamp='1286669636' post='4692102']
Two questions for the board:

1) Who do you think will win at Bragging Rights - Smackers or RAW?

2) Who, if anyone, do you think got traded for Edge?
[/quote]

1 - I'll wait till I see the full teams before I make my decision on that one.

2 - CM Punk.

That was a crappy Raw.

Our Raw team is ridiculous! Let's break it down shall we:

The leader; The Miz: No surprise here really. I mean we all knew Cena wasn't gonna win. Barrett wouldn't allow that. But seriously the Miz? Now we'll never hear the end of it.

John Morrison: Nothing against the guy personally, but he won't stand up to Smackdown, Big Show could take him out himself.

R-Truth: Same with Morrison. Show can take them out.

Santino: OKAY WHO"S IDEA WAS THIS?! Santino? Hornswoggle could take him out!

Cm Punk: Seriously? Seriously? OMG Seriously? HE was a Smackdown Superstar! ANd he didn't seem to happy on Raw last night. He'll probably betray Raw.

Sheamus: He's okay but I really don't see him getting along with the others. Agreed?

And the mystery person, I'll get him when he is announced.

Right now Smackdown is probably gonna win but we need Big Show to ask people.

Orton better watch his back too. Cena should listen to Truth. Quit Raw. Go to Smackdown, wait for the draft then get drafted back to Raw. Urgh. Lol.

I still loved the RKO of the night. It was awesome.

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1286907582' post='4699206']
Cena should listen to Truth. Quit Raw. Go to Smackdown, wait for the draft then get drafted back to Raw. Urgh. Lol.

[/quote]

he cant quit raw
if he does the anonmous (didnt spell it right) GM will fire him from the whole company (which i hope he does :rolleyes: )

[quote name='~~Kira Yamato~~' timestamp='1287095763' post='4705266']
he cant quit raw
if he does the anonmous (didnt spell it right) GM will fire him from the whole company (which i hope he does :rolleyes: )
[/quote]

Wrong. If he quits RAW, the RAW GM has no power over him. Theodore Long can then step in and attempt to draft him to Smackdown. Seeing Cena on Smackdown would actually be pretty nice.

The first thing Triple H will do on his return will be beat the hell out of Sheamus.

I thought originally he would be keeping the title until the Game came back, but due to a longer than expected recovery that's buggered that.

He must be close to coming back now that Jericho, Edge and now effectively Cena are out of the WWE Title picture.

Anyway was looking forward to watching Smackdown right now, but can't because my TV is dodgy on certain channels, and typically the picture is especially bad on SkySports4 which Smackers is shown on, so will have to wait for a repeat on one of the other channels. :angry:

Well my WWE Fans I am gonna go ahead and make the prediction. Smackdown, unless Raw gets a very good, God-like 7th member, will win Bragging Rights.

They have:

Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Jack Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Edge, Tyler Rex and Kofi Kingston

Also Matt Hardy has been released...

[quote name='NeoDemonX' timestamp='1287102146' post='4705567']
So Divine is it ok that I am going to do that what I said in my last post.
[/quote]

I'd rather you not. You can post the pictures and such after it shows on TV. I'd rather not spoil it for everyone who wants to watch it.

Not seeing Matt in WWE will be kinda hard to get used to. WWE is losing alot of it's classic talent. I grew up on the hardy boyz and now they're both gone from WWE. I know that they can't compete forever, but once all of the legends are gone.....WWE just won't ever be the same again.

Also, anyone know that Stone Cold watches TNA? I was suprised.

This whole TNA Takeover is a bunch of horseshit. They're just recycling old WWE/WCW stories and adding their own twists to it. IT DOESNT WORK! Ugh....if only Ring of Honor was shown in my area. I hear that ROH is rated better than WWE/TNA in most situations since it's more wrestling and less drama.

OMG WOW.

I didn't know Carlito was gone. O.o

Wow.

Just Wow.

If they let MVP go, then the next one will be um. Mark Henry. Probably.

I'm looking for them to want to do something with Cena sooner or later.

OMG

Jeff Jarrett Married Karen Angel WTF!!!!!!!

[quote name='Kitty' timestamp='1287247499' post='4709451']
OMG WOW.

I didn't know Carlito was gone. O.o

Wow.

Just Wow.

If they let MVP go, then the next one will be um. Mark Henry. Probably.

I'm looking for them to want to do something with Cena sooner or later.

OMG

Jeff Jarrett Married Karen Angel WTF!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Carlito's been gone for months now. I could see WWE releasing all of the jobbers soon. Hell, the only people that anyone is interested in is Cena, Orton, Nexus, Daniel Bryan, Miz, Kane, Big Show, CM Punk, and Taker. WWE could fire everyone else and put RAW and Smackdown together and they will make MORE money than they do now. Of course, I was speaking generally. I'm a big Christian fan.

[quote name='Divine Grace' timestamp='1287252797' post='4709612']
Carlito's been gone for months now. I could see WWE releasing all of the jobbers soon. Hell, the only people that anyone is interested in is Cena, Orton, Nexus, Daniel Bryan, Miz, Kane, Big Show, CM Punk, and Taker. WWE could fire everyone else and put RAW and Smackdown together and they will make MORE money than they do now. Of course, I was speaking generally. I'm a big Christian fan.
[/quote]
Probably becuase
-Batista is gone
-Triple H is gone
- Shawn Michaels is gone

WWE hurt themselves and step 1 was PG, they only changed becuase they would get more sponsors and that means more money.

[quote name='.:Fader:.' timestamp='1287254140' post='4709678']
Probably becuase
-Batista is gone
-Triple H is gone
- Shawn Michaels is gone

WWE hurt themselves and step 1 was PG, they only changed becuase they would get more sponsors and that means more money.
[/quote]

Pretty much. WWE took advantage of kids love for violence and heroes. They lowered their quality and reputation just for cash. Batista said that was why he left. He said that he fell in love with the Attitude Era and WWE has just lost all of the luster that they used to have. He said that if WWE was what it used to be, he would still be there.

Triple H is coming back in November. Michaels just retired because he felt his prime was over.

[quote name='Divine Grace' timestamp='1287245565' post='4709369']
I'd rather you not. You can post the pictures and such after it shows on TV. I'd rather not spoil it for everyone who wants to watch it.

This whole TNA Takeover is a bunch of horseshit. They're just recycling old WWE/WCW stories and adding their own twists to it. IT DOESNT WORK! Ugh....if only Ring of Honor was shown in my area. I hear that ROH is rated better than WWE/TNA in most situations since it's more wrestling and less drama.
[/quote]
Oh you are no fun man.

Also about TNA vs WWE, Mr. McMahon said TNA is no match for WWE, but I think that is going to change.

TNA, in the direction that it is heading, is absolutely no match for WWE.

I mean no one likes Eric and no one respects Hogan anymore, because let's fact it he's overrated.

Flair went back on his word, he retired from the WWE and went to TNA.

Jeff Hardy is on drugs so bad that he is losing all his fans.

Kurt Angel is basically retiring, Kevin Nash retired, Sting will probably quit.

Archived