The Official WWE/TNA Discussion Thread

OmegaWave

I'm really hating LayCool now. They do not deserve to be champions when they intentionally get themselves disqualified. I still hate the fact that WWE unified the Diva's titles just when Melina won her title. :\

And wow what a surprise Paul Bearer turned on Undertaker, AGAIN.

And I love that Edge is raging a war on Stupidity I find it funny and I want it to happen I'm sick of this PG stupidity crap. I hope Edge accomplishes his mission.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well now Raw was funny last night but hmm a few points I'd love to go through.

First and formost Cena is now basically owned by Wade Barrett. I'm so happy. WWE just loves killing childrens' idols don't they. There was kids crying, made me feel sorta sad. But Cena did take our Tarver. So that's good. But seriously, The GM is bsing. Cena could go to Smackdown, unless the GM is Teddy Long of course, like the GM holds power over all of the WWE.

When Edge got traded to Smackdown I was pretty happy. Now Edge can get in a war with Dolph Ziggler for Vickie. And Swagger is gonna want to get back at Edge. But I sense a New World Heavyweight Champion in the future.

Sheamus is just mad because Danial Bryan won his match, lol poor human jar of mayo.

The 20 Man Battle Royal was kinda cool. I mean, Cena was a body guard, and a good one. But I wouldn't have left on Barretts orders. I wouldn't have. I would've been fired before I would. I swear, TNA needs to good rating.

I figured it was Goldust behind the DeBiase thing, but I never would've imagined that it would be over the belt... Dang Goldust.

And Ryder, Why does the WWE even keep him? He like Santino Jr.

And how beast was Randy Orton? I think Wade will get the boot, literally. =D I hope so.

What do you think the future of the Tag Team Championship is. I hate Cody ever since he added that stupid dashing to his name. When I heard that I wanted to sock him in the face. Oh well at least TNA's tag team division is looking good, and with the suposed Hardy Boys coming back together, can't wait. Oh and who do you thinik will win the TNA World Heavyweight championship. I don't think it will be Matt Hardy if the rumors are true about Matt Hardy going to TNA.

[quote name='crimsonwendy' timestamp='1286404351' post='4684470']
What do you think the future of the Tag Team Championship is. I hate Cody ever since he added that stupid dashing to his name. When I heard that I wanted to sock him in the face. Oh well at least TNA's tag team division is looking good, and with the suposed Hardy Boys coming back together, can't wait. Oh and who do you thinik will win the TNA World Heavyweight championship. I don't think it will be Matt Hardy if the rumors are true about Matt Hardy going to TNA.
[/quote]

Ya Matt might but he also wants to do other things that are not wrestling related, and I am going to post the results of Smackdown in Edmonton when I get home on tuesday the 19th of Oct.

Missed RAW live due to working early next morning, and tonight's repeat is on Skysports 4 which on my TV is A.W.F.U.L, so I've just read the results on the site.

Goldust just stole the belt, but that's still cool I really like The Bizzare One.

Just delighted that the WWE is not revolving around head T-shirtsalesman Cena anymore and he will be out of the title picture for a while. People go on about how he and Edge are both 9-time champions, yeah that's because neither them can hold onto the damn thing for more than 5 minutes. Cena held the title for literaly about 2 before Batista took it at Elimination Chamber, but yet it's worth the same as a good old 8-month reign. That sucks.

Ps. Matt will do what all ex-WWE to TNA guys do, be a big-name signings who comes in right at the top to boost sales, before they realise actually he's not that good.

[quote name='Yu-gi-oh Dude' timestamp='1286479563' post='4686093']
John cena in Nexus storyline is gayest s*** evar. Michael Tarver, Darren Young, Randy Orton, or all of them should take out Barrett with the same conditions for Randy Orton, and for the other 2 that they lose their contracts.
[/quote]

No. Orton shouldn't have a match with Barrett..... Can you imagine Orton in the Nexus...... (Owait you can actually.) :)

But Orton shouldn't be in the Nexus, Cena won't be in it for long when the rating drop because of people thinking that Cena will quit. Urgh. These big stars always get there way. xD

Tarver, Young, and Bryan should beat Barrett to death though.

Yo, I was wondering...
Seems we have a bunch of wrestling fans here.
If you all enjoy wrestling, why don't you go [b][url=http://www.wwelegacy.net/boards/]Here[/url][/b].
The site has been around for over two years, and is very experienced in providing entertainment. You can even submit your own wrestler and have him compete against other real life wrestlers, have their own story lines, and more. Just as Star (Legacy).
It has all the factions, Smackdown, Raw, and still has ECW (Because it was cool...), has many discussions about wrestling (fake or real), spoilers, and real life PPV coverage.

Enjoy! ^_\\\

I only post here because I can't find a lot of wrestling fans, and I happen to be one Dx

A place like this works XD

Also...Randy Orton FTW! =D

Did anyone see TNA last night? So....f***ing.....win. TNA has completely won ratings this week. It was incredible.

Abyss kidnapping Dixie Carter and being fired afterward, only to be delayed by RVD wanting his match on Sunday.

MICKIE f***ing JAMES IS IN TNA! MY BABY GIRL IS BACK! =D

Mick Foley won his "Last Man Standing" match with Ric Flair. That match was the perfect example of what wrestling should still be. Foley body slammed Flair into thumb tacks and Flair tackled Foley 6 feet through a table covered in copies of Foley's new book. In the end, both guys were bloody messes and foley and flair were even carried out on stretchers.

Kurt Angle won the $100k battle royal. So he goes into Sunday and the TNA champ match 100k richer XD

It was the best TNA i've seen in quite awhile. I'd go as far to say that it destroyed RAW this week.

[quote name='Divine Grace' timestamp='1286549286' post='4688000']
Did anyone see TNA last night? So....f***ing.....win. TNA has completely won ratings this week. It was incredible.

Abyss kidnapping Dixie Carter and being fired afterward, only to be delayed by RVD wanting his match on Sunday.

MICKIE f***ing JAMES IS IN TNA! MY BABY GIRL IS BACK! =D

Mick Foley won his "Last Man Standing" match with Ric Flair. That match was the perfect example of what wrestling should still be. Foley body slammed Flair into thumb tacks and Flair tackled Foley 6 feet through a table covered in copies of Foley's new book. In the end, both guys were bloody messes and foley and flair were even carried out on stretchers.

Kurt Angle won the $100k battle royal. So he goes into Sunday and the TNA champ match 100k richer XD

It was the best TNA i've seen in quite awhile. I'd go as far to say that it destroyed RAW this week.
[/quote]
Wow what i miss I gress I watch on saturday morning.

Alright guys, i've figured out the PPV betting system.

Each bet will be for each match. So if you want to bet on multiple matches, you'll need to bet multiple amounts.

Each bet must be atleast 10 points. I figured that I can keep 5 points from each bet for future events and club activities IF I ever get the club up and running.

Other than that, it's basic betting from there. The losers get nothing and the winners get points decided by this formula (Total match bets - 5points x the number of bets / the number of bets.)

So let's say 5 people each bet 10 points. 50 total. 3 people said Randy Orton would win and 2 said John Cena would win. I take 5 from each bet so 25 are left over. 15 on Orton, 10 on Cena. If Orton won, each person would get 8 points from the total bet with 1 left over since 25 total / 3 people = 24 with 1 left that I keep. If Cena won, each person would get 12 points since 25 total / 2 people = 24 with 1 left over.

I am accepting suggestions to tweak this a little so if anyone has ideas, let me know.

[quote name='Divine Grace' timestamp='1286549286' post='4688000']

[b]MICKIE f***ing JAMES IS IN TNA! MY BABY GIRL IS BACK! =D[/b]

[/quote]

I love you.

[quote name='Matt Bahamut' timestamp='1286669636' post='4692102']
Two questions for the board:

1) Who do you think will win at Bragging Rights - Smackers or RAW?

2) Who, if anyone, do you think got traded for Edge?
[/quote]

1.) It might be Smackdown.

2.) It might of been CM Punk.

Archived