.:Black Hills Academy for Supernatural Entites:. l Accepting l Started l PG16 l Romance/Action

The Final Messenger

Registration Booth:
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/218163-black-hills-academy-of-supernatural-entities-l-started-l-accepting-l-pg16-l-romanceaction/#entry4553529
[spoiler=Plot]
The date is 2011.You live a somewhat normal life and nothing is right. The Devil was having a talk with his apprentice Vinexcis. They were arguing how the Devil isn't evil enough to have the throne. A couple of days later Vinexcis kills the Devil. He had taken over the throne and begins to terroize the Humans. Suddenly a school that had hundreds of students with unknown powers was made. It's name is The Black Hills Academy for Supernatural Entities (aslo known as BHASE).This school was formed to kill the Demon named Vinexcis and end the madness. This school was founded by Abraxos Iaoel, demon hunter extraordaire, and you are one of his students. Welcome to The Black Hills Academy.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]
No Godmodding
No Powerplaying
No Metagaming
Four Line Plus Only Posts
to Prove You read the Rules Put Your Application in a Spoiler
[/spoiler]

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Selene stood, bubbly with excitement, at the door of the academy. She threw them open and walked inside, her trunk in tow. She had just arrived at the school, and was already excited.
She grinned as she surveyed the place; old themed yet modern. Perfect. She wandered over to the front desk because she was instructed to get the keys for her dorm room there.
"Hello, I'm here to check in-- Selene Hawthorne, Changeling." she said to the woman.

Jason arrived soon right after Selene
Jason followed her to the front desk
"Im here to check in as well, Jason Tenma, human."
Jason looked around the room thinking what this year might hold
[i]"Man this years gona be a blast."[/i]
he thought to himself trying to see if there were any other students around

Selene looked around from her spot and saw Jason and smiled, recognizing him as a human. She took her keys, said thank you tot he receptionist, and walked away with a wave.
She stepped into an elevator, and turned into her raven form just for amusement. She wa s arather large raven, so she could carry her trunk like this too.
She smiled to herself. She wondered what it would look like to someone else to see a raven carrying the suitcase and smiling.

Virgil walked into the oldern(modern olden hybrid word) academy visitor slash entrance facility, an walked to the counter with a human looking girl and boy standing in front of it, when she was done and the other was too, Virgil walked up and said "Virgil V. Helsing, human." and was entered in the database and was told to go to the Gathering Hall for the headmaster's welcome speech after he put his stuff away, if he had any of course. He took a seat at an empty table and rested his feet on the chair acroos from himself.

Selene flew into her room with her key in her beak, unlocking the door. She had a roommate, judging by the two beds. She put her trunk down and turned back into a human and walked back outside.
She saw Virgil and decided to see what he was like, so she sat down next to him.
"Hi," she said tentatively, gazing over at him. He looked alright, if you shoudl judge someone by their looks...

OOC: Perhaps my roommate could be Skarlet's character Hayli, seeing as they're both girls and such. :3

Chase walked in. Feeling rather uncomfortable, the sun was bright out there. He'd felt himself starting to burn. Chase breathed a sigh or relief to be out of the sunlight and in the nice artificially-lit building. He approached thr front desk. "Chase Archer. Vampire." He said softly, not looking at the woman behind the counter. His face looked like it was adorned with a perpetual sadness, but no. Chase was just shy. He was nervous talking to people, he always had been, ever since he was little. When he was cleared, he took his trunk and set himself down in a corner, before putting his head down on the counter and pretending to sleep, albeit rather poorly, in an attempt to deter anyone from joining him. It wasn't that he didn't want to make friends, he really did. He just didn't know what to say to people.

Henry walked into the entrance just as someone was heading off to what he guessed were the dorm rooms. He headed over to the counter with a large suitcase, which had anoth box strapped to it and a bag atop that. As much as he liked traditional things, these wheeled suitcases were really very useful, and they didn't get damaged from being dragged around all the time. It may be a little smaller, but that just meant it was easier to deal with on the way here.
He stopped at the desk and pulled off the dark gloves he was wearing, glad to be out of the sun again. "Henry Smith," he told the woman, sweeping his wide-brimmed hat off.
"Race?" she asked.
"Vampire, my dear," he replied, smiling.

He put the hat back on as he headed to the room, simply so he had somewhere to put it. He found his room, went in, and was pleasantly surprised to find that he actually had a single room. At least he wouldn't have to put up with some 'modern' vampire, or worse, dinner. He didn't really want to come here - after all, he'd already been to school, and he'd kept up with the world since then, and wasn't even sure why he had, until a female face drifted across the front of his mind.
[i]Fine,[/i] he thought as he left the room and headed down to the area he was supposed to wait, [i]I'll do this then[/i]

Jason had went to his room and looked at it, he hadn't brought anything
or rather he had nothing to bring, Jason's house mystiously burnt down the day before he came here
but Jason didn't think it was to bad, he left the room to join everyone else
and seeing Virgil, who he had heard say that he was human, walked over and sat down with him and Selene
"Hi, I'm Jason."
he said as he sat opisite of the two of them

"You guys aren't vampires so I guess it's okay if you sit here," Virgil said, looking around the Gatheing Hall, he then took off his gloves and stuffed them in his pockets. "My name is Virgil, Virgil Helsing," but after Virgil said, "Helsing" almost every vampire in the Gathering Hall stared at him with hate in their eyes or eye, which ever they had, "looks like I just made 13 instant enemies," he said, putting his gloves back on. He lowered the fedora he was wearing to cover his face and buttoned up his trench coat. "Sorry for not letting you see me but its a precaution, to avoid getting killed," then the headmaster, Abraxos Iaoel, came to the podium on the risen platform and gave his speech, but Virgil just tuned it out, until it came to school rules, etc. he listened every time he heard "Vampire" but just looked around the room for people who might be trying to kill him, then dinner started, there was a long table in the back with food containers on it, a desert table, and somewhat surprisingly, a refrigerator with medical blood.

Henry, with his hat and gloved back in place, walked into the gathering hall just as someone mentioned the word 'Helsing.' Henry's eyes shifted over to the source of the voice. Three people sat there: A boy, a girl, and a figure in a hat and trench coat. It took Henry less than a second to decide that the latter one was most probably the Helsing. [i]So there's a Helsing around,[/i] he mused to himself, [i]he may be a problem. I'll have to keep an eye on him, and looking at that lot throwing daggers at him I may have to watch them as well.[/i]
The headmaster of the school gave a speech about rules, and Henry set aside the Helsing and the other vampires for the moment in order to pay attention to the information being given out. Following the speech was dinner, which was set out as a buffet style. As he moved towards the table, he noticed that medical blood had been provided for those that drank it.
[i]Really subtle,[/i] he thought, sighing, [i]what's wrong with rare stakes, or black pudding? Besides the fact that some of us don't want to be advertising ourselves, now half the humans are liable to be freaking out because there are Vampires here, even if drinking other student's blood is against the rules.[/i]

Shin had already been in the school for a while and when he saw all the vampires go frantic he hopped they weren't about to eat him.He looked around ad didn't want to eat.He alked out and went to see who he was stuck in the dorm with.He scanned the sheets until he found his picture.He then looked at the other pictures and noticed two people.One named Hayli and the other named Selene."Looks like im paired with two Girls....Wonder why There isn't one boy there but me."He started to walk towards his dorm and finally got there.He walked inside and sat on the couch waiting for the others to get there.

OOC:The rooms can have both Boys and Girls....So yeah.....

Ryoko walked down the solid path leading towards the oldern-modern style castle like building, it was big no doubt it could fit an entire school in it as he approached the big wooden door he opened it with his right arm while maintaining his grasp on his black bag over his left shoulder, as he walked in he noticed there were a few others in there, he payed no attention to them however as he made his way to the registration desk. "Name and race?" The woman asked as Ryoko leaned on the desk. "Ryoko, Human." The lady gave him his key and began to make his way towards the room.

Cyrus walked into the school with 2 suitcases and a duffel bag that looked on the verge of explosion. He walked over to the counter where keys seem to get there dorm keys. He walked over to the counter and looked at the girl. "Morino." He said smoothly. "What Race?" "Werewolf..."Cyrus looked around the hallway and politely took the key the girl gave to him. He walked to his dorm room scoping out the kids and school. He opened the door to his room and looked around. He liked what he saw. "Wait...2 beds...whatever just as long as they're not like insane or bipolar...im cool.: He put his bags down and laid on his bed near the window for awhile. He set up his laptop and played some calming music and planned to take a short nap.

Virgl tood up, and stood in the line to the refridgerator, while getting odd stares from humans and vampires alike, to which he merely said, "To defeat an enemy, think like one." He grabed some blood and went to the buffet, grabbed a plate, and filled it with meat and the occasional vegetable, set his plate on the table, got some dessert, and came back. He grabbed a fork and spoon and ate abit and asked the people at his table, "So, what are all of your races?"

Ryoko payed no attention to anyone has he continued to walk down the hall to his room, he opened the door and looked inside, 2 beds, 1 tv and a shower. He observed the room it was quite modern and looked pretty fancy about 4 star quality he took off his bag and put next to his bed. He sat on his bed then lay on his back with his hands behind his head. he looked up at the cieling thinking to himself. "I'm here..father..what now? Can i really do as good as you say? I...I need to know," Ryoko overheard some people saying they were going to the buffet he, put his bag safely away and took out some money that he put in his pocket, he then walked out the room locked the door and walked to and into the buffet room, noticably there were alot of people in the open room, he stood there wandering wherre to begin.

Hayli walked into the building, well more, she half-skipped into the room and leaned against the reception desk. The girl working at it looked pretty to her. She flicked her multi-colored hair from her eyes and purred softly. The receptionist gavge her an odd look. "Name and Race?" She asked dis-interestedly in the girl. "Oh... Hayli Kendrake, I'm a neko." She said "But that should be obvious." The girl indicated to her ears and tail. The receptionist ignored her and continued to type. Hayli walked off to dinner, finding her way relatively easily. Hayli set herself down and slowly started to eat a chicken leg.

Cyrus woke up and his stomach grumbled a bit. "Well looks like lunch time to me." He got up, turned his laptop off and grabbed his wallet. he walked out of the room and locked the door. He walked to the cafeteria and saw all the students. Then he saw the buffet. "Hmmm.....yum." He walked into the line and grabbed almost every piece of meat in the buffet along with fries and some melted cheese. He paid his dues and sat at a table by the window. "This is going to be Delicious." He growled a bit and licked his lips. "Amen!" he started to eat savoring every bite. "This school, rocks!!!!"

Shin finally got bored waiting and walked out of the house.He went back to the buffet and walked in the place.He saw the vampires again but ignored them.He quickly went over to the food and got some pizza.He grabbed a small chocolate muffin as dessert.He looked around noticing most of the vampires were staring at him.He didn't know where to sit and saw a small group of kids.He went to go sit with the kids but he sat down at a small table by himself instead.

Henry ignored the blood for the moment, and to the surprise of those who knew he was a vampire, went for the food prepared for the other races. He didn't pick up a lot of food, but he did get enough bits that it might look to someone who only took a passing glance as though he were merely a fussy eater. He'd go and get some blood later, of course - he didn't want to end up with a craving in the middle of the night, after all - but so long as it wasn't strictly rationed he should get some - and if he didn't, he'd just have to go and get it from the Helsing who he'd just watched go and get some.

Unable to find a free table, he found one where someone was eating alone, and moved the chair partly out, both giving him a better view of the room and leaving it up to the person already sat at the table as to whether or not they'd introduce themselves.

Shin noticed someone sit down at the table he was at.He looked up at him noticing he had fangs.Afraid but willingly he said "Hey...I'm Shin...and you are?"He wanted to leave but thought it be rude.He looked down at his ood and took a bite of his muffin.He didn't knw why his person was sitting at the table he went to.Nobody ever wanted to sit next to him at any school.He smiled while thinking how someone was stting near him.Even if it was a vampire.

Henry turned back to the boy whose table he had sat at, and who had now spoken to him. Henry was surprised that he had done so, and then was surprised at his own surprise over the issue. Not many humans would actually speak to him of their own volition, much less when he wasn't disguised. He gave a smile, closing up his mouth.
"My name is Henry," he replied smoothly, "and it's very nice to meet you, Shin. Was this seat occupied? I wouldn't want to deprive one of your friends of their chair." Subtly, so the boy wouldn't notice, he kept an eye on the room at large. He knew the Helsing boy would likely be a problem, but was still scanning for other potential threats even whilst engaging in conversation.

Shin looked at him and didn't smile this time "Actually...I don't know anyone here...so I have no freinds."He looked away fir a moment then back.His ears changed to Neko form and he tried to hide them.He quickly put his hood on covering them.He hoped the vampire wasn't jusr trying to get close to him to eat him."And it's nice to meet you also..."He sighed very softly then sttarted to smile.

Virgil grabbed the now warmed up medical blood and poured it into a cup and drank it, much to the surprise of some vampires, who had thought he'd use the blood to save his neck when they would have tried to attack him, then some of the vampires said, "Well, what a surprise the Helsing boy is a vampire!" Then Virgil reached into his trench coat and pulled out a custom-made handgun and pointed it at them and said, "These fire 13mm explosive bullets, made from the melted down remains of a silver cross from the Notre Dame Cathedral, if I shot anywhere near your heart you'd be dead," and reverted back to drinking the blood and eating the meat he had gotten until he finishd it and got to dessert. "Teen vampires, such a hassle to kill, far less agile then an older vampire, it's not even fun anymore," Virgil said before eating a german chocolate chip cookie. e stoo up and said, "I'll be back and checked his room number and how many people in his room with him, he saw just him and he was in room #666. He came back and sat at his seat.

Archived