.:Black Hills Academy for Supernatural Entites:. l Accepting l Started l PG16 l Romance/Action

The Final Messenger

Slightly momentairly taken aback by the boy being so quick to put himself down, Rory giggled, caught off guard. 'Im sorry, Im not lauging at you, at you like in a mean way. Anway dont put yourself down like that. Im sure your not anywhere near half as bad as you just made yourself out to be. And besides, Hayli didnt tell me anything about you, except that you are a vampire and you are her ex.' Rory smiled as she sat down on the bed beside Chase. 'And you seem plently nice too. and Well I want to be friends with you. Because to be honest I only know you and Hayli, and making friends is awesome.' She smiled as she slung her arm over the boys sholders.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chase was a little taken aback himself. He'd never made a friend so quickly in his life. He smiled to her. "That's nice, thanks, was it Rory?" He was a little embarased. He didn't have much of a memory for names, not often talking to people he didn't tend to need it. He looked at the girl quizically for a moment, than began to spoke. "I saw the way you to were cuddling, and I know Hayli's bi, Are you two...well, y'know?" Chase hinted toward, what to him, was an apparent relationship. He asked only for confirmation of what he felt he knew. He would be a little jealous of Rory, were she to have landed Hayli.

Rory nodded. 'Yep my name is Rory' she smiled. Upon hearing the boy hint towards asking if she and Hayli were together, she blushed. 'Uhm no, we're not. Not that she isnt lovely and all. But no we're not.' She was a bright shade of pink by now. Taking her arm off the boys shoulders she walked back over to her bed and started to finnish unpacking her things. 'Oh your not by any chance allergic to anything, like dogs? or wolves maybe ? Mainly their drool and fur.' She asked her back still to Chase, as she ziped her small back ack shut and folded it up ready to put it underneath her new bed.

"Why? Have you smuggled in your pet puppy Mr. Cuddles, or are you a werewolf?" Chase asked in something of a cross between a joke and a sarcastic jeer. He started to un-pack his stuff as they talked. "Are you gay?" He asked bluntly, thinking that the girl probably was atleast bi. He knew what Hayli was like and he knew she wouldn't get so cozy with someone if there wasn't something mutual there. "I'm bisexual, so don't think I'm homophobic or anything, you can be honest with me. Plus, frankly even if I wasn't I wouldn't overly care, I mean honestly, a person who actually wants to talk to a guy like me is pretty hard to come by. But I suppose there's a good reason for that."

---------

Hayli had unpacked. She considered heading back to the Wearwolf's room, but would that seem clingy and desperate? WOuld she be busy bonding with her room mate? Hayli couldn't really be sure that it was the right thing to do, but she stood up and started to change her clothes. Next she began to comb her hair, both head and tail. She wanted to look her best when she did go. Flicking her hair down over her eyes, and back over he head, she was left with a side-fringe over one of her clear eyes. She made her way back into the hall, and hesitated, nervously.

'oh I see we actually have a sence of humor then ?' Rory smiled as she laid down on her back on her bed, it was a hard matress, which didnt bother her, she could sleep anywhere. 'and since I dont have any more bags to hide a puppy in, I guess that makes me a werewolf.' she smiled with a wink at chase. Giggling at chase asking her if she were gay, she turned her head to look at him 'I've told you before, dont be so hard on yourself. Im sure your an awesome guy. But yes, Iam gay. Are you really Bisexual? You just dont look the type. Well I guess you cant really look bisexual.' Rory smiled as she went back to watching the young vampire unpack. 'Were you asking because of Hayli?'

"Well...You can look pretty gay...When you've got your tongue down another boy's throat. So I suppose you can look bi...If you have two heads..." He said in mock thoughtfulness, starting to let his seldom-seen playful side come out. "But yeah. Trust me. I heard her pur when you were rubbing her ears. she loves that, but there's no way she'd have acted like that if you wern't atleast bi. She's a flirt, but she'd never flirt that blatantly with a straight girl. I know her. He was starting to be less bothered and feel less threatened by Rory. She was friendly, and she was pretty, Hayli was a lucky girl if Rory was interested in her, it'd easily make up for the misfortune she had in calling Chase her boyfriend. Chase heard a knock on the door. Unbeknownst to him, Hayli was standing outside, and on her way she'd leaned out of the window and picked a beautiful yellow rose from the bush outside, she'd developed a small, yet bloody scratch on her hand, but it didn't matter to her.

((Skarelt gave me his permission to write his charaters actions))

Laughing at the boys playful nature, Rory got a feeling it didnt show too often. Hearing a knock on the door, Rory looked over to Chase who looked at her, before laying on his back on his bed and pretended to sleep. Sighing, Rory stood up and walked over to the door, before she opened the door she took one last look over at Chase, he was laying perfectly still on his back. If she hadnt seen him lay down she really would have belived that he was sleeping. Opening the door, Rory saw Hayli standing there holding out a flower smiling brightly. 'hey Hayli' Rory smiled.

[i]Hayli? Oh God damn it...[/i] Chase slowly sat up, knowing there was no point in acting around Hayli. "Hey..." He said quietly, noticing the cut on her hand. He stared transfixed as she looked at him, clearly creeped out. Chase was starting to get thirsty. "I'm gonna take a walk. Leave you two be. I wouldn't wanna intrude." Chase said feeling awkward, not bothering to say goodbye or listen for responses as he closed his eyes and turned away from Hayli's scratched hand. Hayli sighed. "Typical Chase. He's your room mate?" Hayli was a touch disapointed, she knew Rory and Chase would get on fine, but it did make Rory a tad jealous. The girl let herself into the room. "I bought you a rose. It's pretty, made me think of you."

'goodbye chase, see you tonight. but dont be creeped out when you come back i might be a lot more furry' Rory tried to make a joke to lighten the mood up a bit. As Chase left. 'Do come in' Rory joked as Hayli walked in. 'Thankyou for the flower, you really are too sweet.' She smiled taking the flower from the other girl, as she sat on her bed, and motioned for Hayli to do the same. 'Chase seems to think that everyone hates him' Rory blurted, breaking the silence rather awkwardly. 'But he seems nice, I can see why you two were together, and he asked me if I were gay' she giggled, standing up to walk over to the window and peeping out of the shut blinds, 'you know im going to transform soon right?' she asked rather nervously.

"In chronological order. here are your answers. First, not everyone hates Chase, he's a good guy, but he's anti-social and he gets on my nerves a bit with his 'I don't belong in public' attitude. Second. Can we not talk about Chase and I being together? It's a sore spot. But third. And this is my favorite part. I know full well you're going to transform soon, and that's great. Y'know why? I've never kissed a werewolf before. Hayli half-joked. purring louldly. "He told you what the purring meant, I guess?"

Sitting listening to Hayli talk, Rory tried to nodd her head in the right places, she'd never been too good at that. 'Sorry about bringing that up. I didnt mean to make you uncomfortable or anything I was just curious. But he does seem a little down.' Rory walked back over to her bed and sat down beside Hayli. 'Really you've never kissed a werewolf before? Well I wouldnt imagine it'd be all that pleasent. What with our doggie breath and all' Rory joked sticking her tougne out, 'and yes, well half yes, he did mention the purring, but he didnt exactly tell me what it means.' Rory winked 'I think thats your job.'

"Well. I only pur around people I really, really like, and well, you fit the bill. Between you and me, I never purred for him, and he gets really jealous hearing it. He's figured out what it means." Hayli smiled and put her arm around Rory. She knew the transformation would take place soon. It didn't bother her, infact it aroused her, it was unique. What Hayli said was true. She'd never kissed a werewolf. "So, about that never having kissed a werewolf thing. you wanna be my first?" She said purring away.

'even with my horrible doggy breath?l Rory giggled, as she looked over at her clock on the little table beside her bed. 'well hold that thought' she sighed as she walked over to the blinds and opened them, letting the moonlight pour in from outside, the two must have been talking for longer than Rory thought. Feeling the moonlight on her skin, she felt the familiar warming sensation as her skin started to sprout fur, and her body changed shape. Stepping back, she turned to look at Haylis reaction to what Rory assumed to be her first time wittnessing a werewolf's transformation. Shutting her eyes as she felt the tinggle of her nose enlongating into a snout. She knealt on the floor, standing up when she was finnaly done. She hadnt changed too much, sure she had fur, claws, wolf ears on her head, a wolf like snout and teeth and tail, but she was still looked similar to in her human form. 'tada?' she grinned steping towards the neko, Rorys nose twitching now being able to smell Haylis feline scent much clearer.

((I had no idea how to make the transformation, or how she should look after it. or how she was ment to act after it. if anyone thinks she should act, transtform, look diffrent let me know ))

Hayli purred. Watching the girl's body change form, it was aluring in it's own way, interesting. Hayli stood up and made her way over to Rory, before playfully, half-purring the words "Here puppy, puppy, puppy. Hayli looked the girl up and down. Her furry body looked warm, inviting. her muzzle wasn't too narrow or too pronounced. Still kissable. That was the thought that drove Hayli wild. Kissing the werewolf. She was sure it would be interesting, entertaining, and sensual. Hayli ran her tail down Rory's warm, furry leg and smiled. "How about that kiss then?"

Shin was still bored and was back on the couch."Okay...where is that Hayli girl and Selene?"He looke at the t.v and turned it on.He wanted to properly introduce himself and this was ruining it.He then remembered seeing Hayli brushing her hair then going out the door.He was windering where she could have gone."Okay...If she has an excuse then why isn't Selelne here?"He was still bored even with the T.V on."Maybe she hasn't gotten to the school yet?"He walked out the front gate and sat dow waiting for the girl to come.

Looking across at the other girl, Rory stepped closer, slowly sniffing at her. Sniffing her hair and her ears mainly. 'Sorry. Habbit.' she laughed nervously as she stepped back from her sniffing. 'Everyone smells diffrent when im transformed, well not diffrent, but I can smell them stronger and more clearly. And I like to get a feel for their scent.' She explained. Hearing the other girl still ask to kiss her, Rory felt his cheeks warm up under her fur, glad her blush wasnt really that visable during her transformation. 'Sure if you want' she winked, trying to keep her voice flat and not shaking.

Hayli leaned in. Feeling the increased warmth of Rory's canine breath, it didn't smell half as bad as the werewolf had teased that it would. Thier lips met, and Hayli quickly felt herself assuming the more feminine role in the kiss, Rory's hand around her waist, and her long, dog-like tongue in the Neko's mouth. For the first time in Hayli's life she actually purred during a kiss. Her tail lightly caressed the wearwolf's thigh. Hayli loved this sensation. Kissing Rory's muzzled face was fantastic. Hayli felt her knees weaken, before she reluctantly pulled away, falling to a sitting position on Chase' bed.

Giggling as Hayli sat on Chase's bed, Rory smiled 'You do realise that you are sitting on your ex's bed, dont you?' She asked cheekily. 'You might be more comfortable on mine?' she asked winking , as she walked to her own bed , and placed her paw like hand, patting the space beside her for the neko to come and sit beside her. 'So Im guessing my dog breath wasn't too bad, as I can clearly see that you are still alive and breathing. ' she teased, she knew her breath could get really bad when she was transformed, but the other girl didnt seem to mind all that much.

Giggling as Hayli sat on Chase's bed, Rory smiled 'You do realise that you are sitting on your ex's bed, dont you?' She asked cheekily. 'You might be more comfortable on mine?' she asked winking , as she walked to her own bed , and placed her paw like hand, patting the space beside her for the neko to come and sit beside her. 'So Im guessing my dog breath wasn't too bad, as I can clearly see that you are still alive and breathing. ' she teased, she knew her breath could get really bad when she was transformed, but the other girl didnt seem to mind all that much.

((Lol double post. Stupid glitch, note to everyone else, Ducky and I have a mutual agreement about controling one-another's characters.))

Hayli purred and pounced in a catlike fashion between the two beds, giggling as she landed on the other girl, taking her down to the bed. "You're right, it is more comfortable here, but y'know, I was thinking. It'd be even more comfortable if I was here with my girlfriend. whatcha say. We get on okay, and hell I've never met a dog who kisses like that!" She mused. Smiling down at the girl, still purring the entire time. The kiss was absolutely incredible and Hayli knew it was fast but she seriously adored Rory. She rolled off the girl and sat up next to her, awaiting her response.

Beaming Rory turned to face Hayli, as she reached up to smooth out her fur around her ears and head, which had gotten messed up during the tackel. 'are you serious? Like I mean did you actually just ask me out, just then?' Rory asked sitting back on her elbows on her bed, not quite beliving that this year could have gotten off to such a good start already, she had met two people that she was sure would be great friends for her in her time here, and now she had the possibitiy of a beautiful girlfriend. 'Well if you are abosloutly sure that you want to have a mut for a girlfriend, then sure' she smiled, licking Haylis cheek.

"Then it's official?" Hayli asked, attempting to confirm it. She wrapped her arms and tail around the werewolf. "And I wouldn't call you a mut, I'd call you 'best in show'." Hayli said in something of a combination of her usually funny flirting and a serious compliment to her new girlfriend. She purred, not under her breath this time, but out loud. This was going to be the best year of her life, Hayli could tell now. "So, is it official?" She asked returning to her original question, looking the girl up and down, before looking deeply into her eyes.

Cyrus walked out the shower and dried his hair. He walked out of the bathroom and dried himself off. He then found some clean clothes and slipped into them and finished with some deodorant and a quick brushing of the teeth. "Yea...lets go!" He walked out the dorm room again and locked the door. He walked around hoping to meet some new people that he could get to know. "Now...where to start?" He decided to just go through the halls and see if he might bump into anyone or something.

'I do happen to think that this is totaly offical.' Rory smiled, as she listened to the other girl pur, completley out loud now. She felt the other girl, run her eyes up and down over her. 'you dont mind that im a , well im a werewolf and your part cat?' Rory asked. 'I just mean, I dont have anything against it, but some people might think its odd, because we are so diffrent, plus is makes us a gay couple. I was just thinking some people might not take overly kindly to us, being together, is all.' She continued seeing the other girls confussed expersion.

"Well, personally, I couldn't care less what some homophobe thinks. And honestly, I like it, the neko-werewolf thing, it's different, it's interesting, and really, from what I know about you, Rory, I'd date you if you were a slug." Even in her wolven form, Rory seemed beautiful. The neko reached over and stroked through her girlfriend's fur, kissing along her muzzle, until reaching the front of it and kissing her again. Rory was larger in her werewolf form, and Hayli felt petite, like the typical 'girl of the relationship.' She was fine with that. It was nice. The neko fell back, pulling Rory down with her. She purred loudly, not hearing the door slowly open, and not seeing Chase standing in the doorway.

Allowing the neko to pull her in and kiss along her snout, and finnally kiss her again, hearing her pur, Rory closed her eyes and kissed back. Until she heard footsteps, then the door opening, looking towards the door she saw Chase standing there. 'au bh Halksbdyi' she said her voice muffled bu Hayli's mouth. Putting a little force behind a small push, she manged to pull the girl from her lips for long enough to whisper 'Hayli, Chase' Rory nodded towards the open door and stunned vampire standing in the open door way. 'uhmm Hi chase' Rory smiled blushing as she sat up, 'did you go far? and see I told you I would be more furry' she joked.

Archived