.:Black Hills Academy for Supernatural Entites:. l Accepting l Started l PG16 l Romance/Action

The Final Messenger

Jason didn't get any food, he wasn't hungery
he heard Virgil ask about race and power
"I'm a human...."
Jason saw a few vampires eyeing him now
"And as for my power."
Jason snapped and held up his right thumb witch cought fire
"I have pyrokinesis."
the vampires looked away, Jason smiled with pleasure
he saw Virgl walk off and shrugged

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryoko noticed some people leaving their table at the cafeteraia, he walked over and sat to himself, he wasn't interested in making friends, just to succeed as a fighter, Ryoko stared out the ewindow on the opposite wall seeing a big lake in the far distance. He thought about going to get some food but wasn't to hungry for now he was more focused on scoping out his competition. "Some vampires, " he though when looking and observing each of the groups. "The cats, werewolves" he continued on until he saw all of them, he was confident in his abilities, he had nmot know how he could possess them but has and was proud of them, his father sent him to the academy to fully harness his skills

"Ah well," Henry replied, "I suppose if you're not 'normal' it's harder to make friends with those who are. Still, I'm sure you'll meet some new people here." He watched the Helsing boy threaten some of the other Vampires, who had taunted him about the fact that he could be a vampire himself. [i]So this guy means business,[/i] he mused as the younger vampires backed away. With the queue for the blood having decreased, he turned back to Shin.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm afraid I have a matter of importance to attend to," he told him, standing up. He probably didn't need to be subtle - the boy had most likely already seen the fangs, and may well watch him head for the blood if he hadn't - but it was almost instinct to him, so he did it anyway. He offered the boy a gloved hand. "I hope I will see you around the school."

Walking up to the set of doors, Rory smiled shyly. She felt odd, as she walked through the doors, with only a small back pack on her back. Seeing a lady sitting behind a desk, she walked over. 'name, race?' She asked. 'wow I guess you've had a long day. Sorry, Im Rory Leto, and Im a werewolf.' She smiled sweetly. 'Well my real name is Rosemarry, but I hate it.' She explained seeing the womans disbeliving face at her name. Waving Rory skipped off to the dinner hall to mee with the other students. Since she was late, she didnt want to waste more time trying to find the dorm rooms first. Walking in, she scanned the room looking for someone nice looking, that she could sit with. Then her eyes fell on a quiet looking loney girl with pink, black and white hair, and a pair of cat ears on her head, slowing chewing on chicken. Walking over, Rory placed her back pack down 'Hi, can I sit with you, cause I dont know anyone else here, and you look nice. I mean you look friendly, not that your hot. Oh my god, no your not ugly, your very pretty, Uh maybe I should just shut up now' Rory raced ahead of her self at a hunderd miles per hour, before sitting down, without waiting for the other girl to reply. 'My names Rory by the way' She smiled sweetly reaching out to shake the other girls hand.

Hayli laughed a bit. She thought Rory's awkwardness was adorable, it was more of a giggle than a mocking laugh. "Thanks Rory, you're pretty too! You have really beautiful eyes!" [i]Did I just say that out loud!? I just said that out loud![/i] Hayli took Rory's hand and shook it eagerly. "Ofcourse you can sit. I need to make friends here and you seem nice." Hayli zoned out for a moment, she looked sweetly at Rory and purred softly under her breath, probably just loudly enough that Rory might hear. It was then that she realised she was still holding Rory's hand. "Sorry..." she said, but still failed to drop the girl's hand for another couple of seconds. She looked nervously at Rory scared that she might have frieghtened the girl.

Ryoko was bored of sitting int he cafeteria, he thought that maybe he would be able to get more excietment from looking at the view from his room. He didn't learn much about others and their powers, only that a vampire had a gun and another person speciaalized in pyrokinesis, "Shouldn't be to much, but in saying that i need to exceed my skills. and get stronger, maybe if i train in the room." he thought to himself and headed back to his room. his room was on the second floor, he walked in and no one else was there, he took off his jacket and shirt to reveal he had a 6 pack and was quite ripped with muscle, he walked out to the small veranda and jumped over the gate he did however staystanding but just on the other side of the railing, slowly he put his legs under the railing so that he could lie back only his legs up to his but were on the veranda, he was in the position as if he was lying back, he let his torso lay over the edge and began doing super slow sit ups, "1................2.................3" he continued on.

smiling stupidly, Rory looked at Hayli's ears and her tail twitching, not noticing the compliments that she just recived from the other girl. 'I like your ears and tail, they look soft.' she whispered, as she reached up and touched Hayli's ears, she pulled her hand away giggling as they twiched at her touch. 'Im going to take a wild stab in the dark here, but Im guessing your neko?' Rory smiled, as she reached across the table for a glass, putting the glass to her lips, she drank deep, she licked her lips rather wolf like as some of the water ran down her chin. 'By any chance do you know what the sleeping arrangements are?' Rory asked looking around the room, at the other students, she saw some humans, vampires and the likes.

Ryoko continued to do his over the railing sit ups. "50...........51...........52" he continued on and began remembering his childhood, from the young age of 5 he was able to stratch parts of his body unbelievably irregular, he was often picked on due the fact he couldn't control it, sometimes when he walked he would trip because his leg would grow suddenlty. his parents took his to countless doctors and they never knew what was wrong with him. His ftaher however had a secret, he had the same abilities as Ryoko but never told anyone, he was unable to stretch as far as Ryoko however. he then secretlly trained him tirelessly, under various weather and health conditions, they trained in various fighting styles and learning moves to master his stratching abilities,

Hayli purred loudly now, feeling the other girl's touch on her ears. She loved people touching them. "Oh, s*** sorry, you must feel awkward!" She was silent for half a second, she felt like a total idiot. Hayli had some strange turn ons and people touching her ears was a big one, she loved it. "Yeah, I'm a neko" she said carefully, smiling a little goofily as she started to recover from feeling stupid and awkward. "So are you human?" She asked, not noting any particularly 'identifying' features on the girl.

'Close.' Rory smiled, looking herself up and down quickly once. Werewolves didnt really look much diffrent from humans, well except for at night, when they were transformed. 'Im a werewolf.' She smiled happily. Sitting tapping her leg to a random beat in her head, Rory smiled. Dying to ask a question. Having an argument in her own mind, she sighed, and placed her head in her hands. 'hey totally random, and I hope that you wont get offended, by me asking this, cause you seem really nice and you would be a great friend and all , but do you shampoo your cat ears too and your tail? 'Cause they are soft. Well your cat ears are, I dont know about your tail, because I havent touched it yet, but i would immagine it would feel the same as your ears. ecept for being a tail.'

"Shampoo, cut, and dye, they tend to match my hair" She said, brining her tail up, showing that it was striped with pink and black. "It's all naturally blonde." She said as she ran her tail down the girl's arm and across the back of her hand. She looked up as she saw Chase look over to her. She felt awkward, turning back to Rory. after a moment of silence and awkward body language. "Sorry, that's my ex-boyfriend. He's a vampire. Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. We didn't end so well, I still can't help but thing he's cute, though." Hayli tried to block Chase out of her mind. She turned back to Rory and took a mouthful from her glass of milk.

Rory giggled as Hayli soflty dragged her tail over her arm and hand. Admiring the pink and black in her tail, Rory didnt even notice that it was silent, until the other spoke again and pointed out her ex boyfriend. Chase. Looking over, Rory nodded. 'Hes cute, but not my type.' She smiled as she glanced over to the vampire, 'He looks nice enough, what happened?' SHe asked, mentally kicking herself for being so forward when she had only just met the girl. 'Im sorry, sometimes, actually most of the time, I just say the first thing that pops into my head, I should really learn to think before I speak.' She groaned, slaping her hand to her forehead, before pulling a plate full of chicken towards herself.

"It's fine, don't worry. We just sorta drifted appart. He's really quiet and shy and it was bothering me, because I'm really outgoing. He'd never agree to meeting people or going places. he just wanted to stay inside with me all the time. During the day that's fair enough, but he never even wanted to go out for dinner well after dark. She looked at the vampire and shook her head. What was she thinking staying with a guy like him for so long. He was absolutely wrong for her. "So..." Hayli started to try to manipulate the subject. "What IS your type?"

'Girls' Rory smiled. 'Oh damn. Well uhm yes. Uhh hmmm.' Rory blushed, as she started to shove chicken in her mouth, in an attempt to stop her from saying anything else. Sitting staring down at her shoes, she tried to avoid eye contact with the other girl, for fear of having discussring her, or making her feel uncomfortable. 'Sorry.' Rory said through a mouth full of chicken, as she tried not to cover the girl in crumbs. Blushing more, she reached over for her glass to take a drink, as she started to choke slightly. Coughing, she hit herself on her chest, as she gulped down her water. 'Gosh, it could only happen to me.' she sighed under her breath.

"Girls?" Hayli asked with a wide smile on her face. "Really? What's embarasing about that?" She said noting the way the girl acted in continuation. Hayli found herself putting her arm around the girl's shoulders. "You know. I'm bisexual myself. so don't feel too awkward." She said re-assuringly Completely blocking Chase from her mind as she looked at the girl beside her. "And, if I might say so. You're a very pretty young woman" She said in an overly formal voice, trying to make a joke of her real feelings. "Seriously you're beautiful." She said in her real voice with a smile.

Smiling as she felt the other girls arm around her, Rory found herself leaning into the embrase alittle. 'Its not, well it is, but not that I like girls, cause im not saying its a bad thing, because you do too, you dont look like you would like girls. And I just ment that Its the way I just bluutred it out to you was pretty embarrassing, I tend to do that. Alot. As you've seen in the past. however long we have known each other.' Rory finnished, looking across at the other girls face, it was now that she noticed the other girl had clear eyes. Much more beautiful than her own golden ones. 'I like your eyes, their pretty. Ive never seen eyes like them before.'

"This might sound shocking, but people tend to compare them to cat's eyes." She said with mock confusion. "But seriously, if you want to see beautiful eyes, go take a look in the mirror. Yours are, and I'm not just trying to be nice here, the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen" She was sincear. She really did love the wearwolf's eyes. "Can I say something a little forward?" She asked, flicking her hair from her right eye where it fell as she last moved her head. she realised her arm was still around the girl, but far from being offended, Rory seemed a little enthusiastic about the embrace.

Blushing Rory laughed at the other girls joke. 'I would never guess why' she teased. 'You like my eyes?' she blushed more, leaning in slightly more to the embrace, she could feel the other girls body heat, it was comforting to her. 'you sure can, if you want I mean, you dont have to, because I said you can. Okay shutting up now.' Rory smiled, watching as the other girl flipped her black, pink and white hair. Smiling Rory took another small sip of water as she took another look around the room, her eyes falling on Haylis ex chase. She couldnt shake the feeling that he looked familiar, she shook her head and brought her attention back to Hayli.

Hayli gave another little giggle. "Well, here goes. You're hot." She said openly. Not pulling any punches. this is the way she usually talked. She normally wouldn't even ask before she said it. She realised that Rory had leaned in a little closer. "And yes. Your eyes are amazing. I love the color, particularly for eyes." She started to pur loudly her breath falling across the other girl's cheek as her tail swished gently from side to side. "I hope you don't feel awkward right now..." She said , fairly sure the girl was fine, given her actions.

Cyrus stood up and disposed of the remains of his food. "Back to the room." He headed down the hall and unlocked his room and closed the door. He looked at the bathroom and walked in. "Hmmm...a nice shower doesn't sound that bad. He walked out the bathroom and took out o his bag a marker board and wrote, "Werewolf Lair. CAUTION" He then placed it on the dorm's door and proceeded to step into the bathroom again. he took off his shirt and looked in the mirror. "Hmm...not bad..heh" he got down and did 40 push ups before turning the hot water on and stepping into the shower. "Ahhhh...perfect"

ryoko contnued his sit up training while hanging off the railing he was also reminising about past times when he trained. He began remembering when his dad would take him to supern atural fights and fight others with superpower abilities, these were secret tournaments. He remembered not losing then thanking his dad. Then he pictured his dad in a hospital bed. "This is for yuou dad..." "298......299..........300." Ryoko theen let his body fall from the railing and head for the ground, with calmness and cool, he threw his arm towards the railing from 20 metres away, suddenly it extended and grabbed the railing, he then pulled himself up and begn doing chin ups while his body lay from the railing

Shin queikly shook the mans hand and pulled away before he left.He was very afraid of the vampires here.They seemed as if they wanted to plain out eat him with a side of butter.He slid down the chair and ate his food.He quetly got out of his chair and decided to seep.He slowly walked to hs dorm.He finally got to the door and opened it.He quetly slid back down on the couch.He closed his eyes waiting to fall asleep.Suddenlly he fell in a complete silent slumber.

Smiling Rory blushed. 'Why thankyou. I think. Well as I said before, your pretty. Really pretty! And you have soft ears and a soft tail. And they are pretty colours, just like your hair. And your eyes are beautiful. And I like your teeth' Rory stoped herself from rammbling on further by eating some more chicken off her plate. reaching over the table she helped herself to some more, before shaking her head, and turning to face Hayli 'sorry, that was really quite rude acutally. i should reallly think more before i do things, ANYWAYS, do you want some more chicken too? ' Rory smiled as she pointed to the plate of chicken with the dishing cutlery.

Henry left the boy and headed over to the cooler of blood. It was actually rather well laid-out - if you wanted to give a blood transfusion. To many vampires, however, blood type meant little, and factors such as age and weight made more of an impact on their preferences. He began to look through the blood bags, occasionally sniffing at one almost like someone looking through a collection of wines. He eventually found one that he was happy with - it wasn't his favourite, and it was poor quality compared to what he could get from a human, but for random medical blood it wasn't bad. He emptied some into a glass, and then put the bag into an inside pocket of his jacket. Sipping the blood, he pulled out a pocket watch and glanced at the time, before his attention was caught by two girls flirting. [i]Already?[/i] he thought, raising an eyebrow, before deciding to go and introduce himself to the Helsing boy.

"Don't worry about it. I actually feel like grabbing something else to eat, would you like me to get you anything, Rory?" She asked, sweetly. She liked Rory's name. It had an interesting ring to it. It was normally a masculine name, but Hayli thought it suited the girl. "I'll be right back gorgeous, just sit tight." Hayli said with a wink, as she straightened her gloves and winked to Rory before walking off toward the buffet table, and filling her plate with a small serve of rice and some delicious looking mongolian lamb. She refilled her glass of milk and inhaled the sweet scent of the desert that was just now being ditched out, as much a veriety as the main course. She returned to the table and sat closely to Rory, taking a taste of the lamb. "It's delicious, you should try some!" Hayli said, extending a spoonful of lamb and rice to Rory, without actually thinking.

Archived