.:Black Hills Academy for Supernatural Entites:. l Accepting l Started l PG16 l Romance/Action

The Final Messenger

opening her mouth Rory lent in to take the lamb and rice off the spoon that the other girl so gracuosly extened for her. Swallowing, she smiled. 'Wow It is good.' Sitting up her back as straight as she could, she tried to get a better look at the other foods on the table. 'ill be right back' She smiled standing up as she walked over to the table and helped herself to some random cake which she thought would taste nice. Then walking over to the meat section of the table, she put some lamb beside the cake, before pouring spoonful after spoonful of gravy over her cake and lamb. Walking back over to the table they were sitting at she took a mouthful of cake and gravy, 'Yum'

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Interesting." Said Hayli. She was genuinelty facinated. "white chocolate and carrot cake with gravy? Is that a traditional werewolf recipe?" The girl joked, before smiling at Rory. "may I try some?" She asked quizically. as she smelt the interesting combination and looked at the pretty girl's golden eyes. She zoned out, wondering what it would be like to be with a wearwolf, and weather, the wolf, in hybrid form would be apprihensive about her cat-like nature. Hayli had been blatantly flirting with Rory, and the other girl didn't seem repulsed. Maybe there was a chance.

Ryoko finished doing his chin ups as he counted. "...300!" He then jumped on the veranda and leaned on the railing sweating heavily. "hmph..i hope soemthing interesting happens...so boring...How am i supposed to prove myself if i don't get a chance to?" RYoko looked up at the high roof. "I wonder if anythings up there?" Ryoko threw hi right arm up and it extended grabbing the top of the roof he pulled himself up, he stood and looked at the view, it varied from forest to lake. Ryoko smiled. "It is a nice view." he folded his arms and stood on the edge looking out into the distance.

'white chocolate is the bomb. Im sure even non werewolves know that. and as for the carrot, I wasnt sure what those little oragange bits were. but it looked colourful and pretty , so i thought it would taste pretty too! Plus im a werewolf, so i like meat, and gravy tastes like meat, because it goes on meat. and you gotta have a little meat tasting something with everything, if you catch my drift.' Rory smiled. 'Sure you can taste if you want' she smiled pilling on a large mouthful of carrot cake and gravy onto her fork , and extending her arm out to feed the girl, as she fed her before.

'white chocolate is the bomb. Im sure even non werewolves know that. and as for the carrot, I wasnt sure what those little oragange bits were. but it looked colourful and pretty , so i thought it would taste pretty too! Plus im a werewolf, so i like meat, and gravy tastes like meat, because it goes on meat. and you gotta have a little meat tasting something with everything, if you catch my drift.' Rory smiled. 'Sure you can taste if you want' she smiled pilling on a large mouthful of carrot cake and gravy onto her fork , and extending her arm out to feed the girl, as she fed her before.

Hayli leaned in and swallowed the unique desert. "Sweet...yet...gravey-y" Said Hayli awkwardly, not quite knowing how to classify the treat. it was good. "It's really tastey." She said with a smile at the girl's interesting and odd logic. Hayli's naturally corny, flirty nature took over as she found herself yawning and stretching, she placed her arm around the other girl, and pulled herself in closer, filling Rory's ear with a soft purring. She was happy that Rory had come over. This was going to be a very interesting school year.

'gravy is awesome.' Rory smiled, eating more off her plate. Feeling Hayli place her arm around her, Rory lent in out of instint. 'Your all warm and snuggly.' She smiled as she herd the other girl pur in her ear. She continued to eat her dinner/cake, mixing the meat with the carrot cake, much to the ammusement of thosse around her. Rory had never really been what others would class as 'normal' but the way she saw it, there was no rule that said you had to be like everyone else. she really wasnt intersted in being another sheep, another mindless clone with no sence of individualality.

"Y'know. I like your style. Unique." Hayli continued to pur, and decided she'd experiment. she ran her tail down the other girl's back and looked down at her meal. "When you finish, we should check wher we're roomed...Wouldn't it be awesome if we were room mates?: Hayli asked. She smiled at the thought of having a lesbian wearwolf for a room mate. It would be interesting for her, and she was hoping she'd be roomed with Rory, a wish come true. Hayli stood up, wrapping her tail around the girl's wrist as she walked off toward the desert table, helping herself to a slice of cookies and cream cheesecake, before returning and eating it slowly, snuggling back up to Rory.

Virgil laughed abit and said to the people around him, "this gun doesn't even have ammo, they took all of mine at the front door." Virgil then walked off and said, "well, see you guys later, I guess, if you want to find me I'll be in room number six hundred sixty six." He walked into the entrance, actually more of a lobby, of the building, and sat down on a chair, fished in his pocket and took out a bullet and threw it in the air afew times and caught it.

OOC: I Have School So I might not be able to post too much

Henry took a sip of the blood, savouring it almost as if it was a fine wine, and looked around the room. There were a number of groups of people, several of which included or were comprised of Vampires, but he really didn't feel like speaking to any of them. On the other hand, he was most interested in the Helsing boy. Many vampires had strong reactions to the name, but not all Helsings were connected to that family. Still, this one seemed to, even if he wasn't, be playing the role of one. He reached the place he had been sitting just after the boy had left.
"Oh dear," he told the people sat there, "it appears I have missed your friend. Oh well, I suppose I can always find him later. May I join you?" he asked, before taking another sip of the blood.

Shin found him self in a small room.He didn't knw what it was.The walls were completly black and there was no light yet he could still see.He felt some air and shivere a bit.The whole room seemmed...Lifless and colorless.He looked around a bit then noticed a light.He walked toward it and found himself in another lifless room.But this ne was white."Where am I?"He looked around and saw someone standing there.He looked at the person and couldn't make out who t was.He sddenly found himself on the couch where he had fallen asleep."It was a dream?...ohh well."

Shin stepped out of the room and back into the cafe.He wasn't sure what to do here.He looked around and wasn't hungry.He suddenlly noticed a girl who's picture he saw for his room.He slowly walked over t the two girls hoping he didn't intterupt somehing."Ummm...Ya...Hayli...Your in my dorm and were both stuck with a girl named Selene..."He sighed still al little nervous about havng someone sleep in the same house as him.The only person he was sure he could trust was his brother.But he was sent to a more advanced school for people like them.Suddenly Shin's tail came out so he could indicate he was a neko and avoid the questions about what type he was.

Tiberius entered the front of the school with his back pack and his sports bag closely in tow. Tiberius walked straight towards the check-in station. Tiberius noticed that some people stopped to look at him. Thanks to Tiberius force powers, people thought that Tiberius was a very threatening person. Tiberius waited in line while people were still being checked in. Tiberius ever the patient one, waited quietly for his turn to speak to the check-in person. When Tiberius finally got to the front, The lady asked, "Name?" "Tiberius Haven," Tiberius said in a Smooth, detective-like voice. "Race?" The lady asked looking at him. "Human," Tiberius said putting his left hand on his Katana, hitch to the side of his pants. The Lady gave Tiberius his room key and a map. Tiberius bowed to the lady and followed the map towards the dining hall. Tiberius grabbed a assortment of food and sat a table closest to the window. Tiberius began to eating, tasting each of the different types of food. [i]I'm so used to eating wild food,[/i] Tiberius thinks while eating. Then he begins to smile with the good tasting food. [i] Though it does taste much better than Rabbit Stew[/i]

Jason saw the new comer sitting by the window, and decided he would go over and talk to him
"Hay man, the names Jason."
he said as he sat down next to the new boy
Jason laughed seeing a few vampires still looking at him from earlier
"Hay you in room #453, just asking, my roommate hasn't shown up yet."
Jason said as he looked around, then focusing back on Tiberius

Waiting untill Hayli had finnished her cake, Rory smiled sweetly, 'Ready? I mean to go and find out where we are roomed, we might even be in rooms near each other if we are lucky' Rory beamed with the thought that she might be roomed near the only person at this school that she had managed to befriend so far, she was sure though that she didnt have good enough luck to be roomed with this girl. She didnt really mind who she was roomed with. As long as they didnt mind that she transformed every night. And as long as they werent allergic to her fur, when she was transformed. Taking a last drink, she rose to her feet, and picked up her back pack. 'You ready then?' she asked smiling.

Shin stepped out of the room and back into the cafe.He wasn't sure what to do here.He looked around and wasn't hungry.He suddenlly noticed a girl who's picture he saw for his room.He slowly walked over t the two girls hoping he didn't intterupt somehing."Ummm...Ya...Hayli...Your in my dorm and were both stuck with a girl named Selene..."He sighed still al little nervous about havng someone sleep in the same house as him.The only person he was sure he could trust was his brother.But he was sent to a more advanced school for people like them.Suddenly Shin's tail came out so he could indicate he was a neko and avoid the questions about what type he was.

"Hello Jason," Tiberius said to the guy that walked up to him. After Jason mentioned about a roommate, Tiberius looked at the key he was given. Indeed, The number was 453. Tiberius looked back at Jason and said, "Yes well I'm in the same room then. I was going to get settled in once I had finished eating." Tiberius then drank from his cup and began eating his food again. [i] This guy seems friendly enough [/i] Tiberius thought as he continued to eat. [i]I wonder what sort of power he has. It must be good to be friendly like that to people all the time.[/i] Tiberius then asks, "So Jason , what race are you from?" Tiberius then proceed to cut his chicken in half.

Jason smiled as Tiberius asked what race he was
"I'm a human, a powerful one at that."
Jason held his hand out flat his palm facing the cealing
Jason's hand burst into flames, Jason smiled wider as he stared at the fire
Jason then closed his hand putting out the fire
he then extended his other hand as a friendly gesture
"Don't let the power scare you, I'm a fairly pleasent person."

Tiberius smiled at the display of power. It wasn't because he was bluffing. He saw his roommate as a challenge and Tiberius loved challenges. "I can see the potential in that power," Tiberius said looking at Jason. "Very destructive, but in the right hands, it can shed light in the darkness." Tiberius pulled his hand out and met the handshake. "From what my old master told me before he disappeared, I'm supposed to be pretty powerful too." Tiberius then held out his left hand. In about 10 seconds, A empty cup flew into his hands. "Are you thirsty?" Tiberius said with a smirk on his face. "Here is a cup for you. That's not all I can do, but I'll wait till classes start to show you what I mean." Tiberius finished eating and slowly stood up. "So Roomie, wanna got to our room?"

Virgil stood up and went to his room on the top floor of the dormitory building and opened it and said, "well I'll be, I'm in the devil's room," then a voice said, "How right you are, Helsing boy" Virgil turned around and saw something, a shadowly figure more like it, and took out his gun and loaded the single bullet he had, and said, "my room is the only room unbounded by the protection seals of the school, but as soon as I exit my room I'm in safe territory, Vinexcis, is that what yor name is?" The figure materialized as a demonic figure and said, "I am not Vinexcis, Helsing imp, I also doubt that bullet is ho-" Virgil shot at the figure with his holy bullet and subsequently killed it, and left the room saying, "I seriously need a room change." He went acroos the grounds to the Gatherig Hall and said, to the person at the help desk, "A demon appeared in my room and I only had ONE BULLET, do you know how hard it is to kll a demon with a single explosive round!? Now switch my room, or give me my ammo; ALL OF IT!" to which the person grabbed the phone and said afew words and gave Virgil a new key saying, "Here, take it you're in a room with a vampire named Henry, now." Virgil grabbed the key and went back to his table where he saw a vampire sitting with the others, so virgil grabbed a chair and made room as well as saying, "my room had a demon in it, I now have a new room with a vampire named Henry, I guess it's okay for the vampire that I now have no ammo, but saying as I have no ammo, well that's a different matter."

"Oh, okay..." Said Hayli a little disheartenedly to Shin. She was hoping to be roomed with Rory, and feeling rather jealous of whoever was with her. She turned back to rory with upset in her voice. "Well. I guess we won't be roomies. Still, I really wanna see more of you, let's go see where you live, and maybe if it's cool with you I could visit for a while?" Either way, she wasn't quite ready to go back to the dorms if she could avoid it. She turned to Shin with a false smile. "I'll see you and Selene back at the dorms, and by the way. Nice tail, but mine's bushier and pink. Which means I win."

'sure thing' Rory smiled trying to hide the disapointment in her voice from not being roomed with Hayli. Giggling as they left the hall, Rory looked back at the male nekos tail. Its true Hayli did win. Her tail was bushier and pink, and much softer than Rory imainged the males tail being. Walking along the hall to Rory's room, they walked in and saw two beds. 'Well looks like I have a room mate then.' Rory half smiled. Walking over to one of the beds, Rory placed her back pack on the bed and sat on the edge. 'hey you might want to go and meet your other room mate' Rory smiled, then paused as she realised how rude she just sounded. 'Not that I dont want you here with me, i just dont want the people you have to live with to think you are rude not wanting to meet them.' she blushed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." the girl said reluctantly. "I'd rather stay here with you, but I suppose I gotta live with my roomies. Maybe I'll drop round a little later, if I can, I definately think we should get to know eachother better!" Said the girl, blatantly flirting as usual. She lent in and kissed the other girl on the cheek, before winking to her. "I'll se you later. Have fun with your new roomie." She said, basically strutting out of the room. She looked away as she saw Chase comming toward her, he was looking down, they didn't make any attempt to communicate to one another. Hayli moved off around the corner, her room was nearby. She swipped her key card and walked into the room, setting her belongings down with a smile, she liked it here. She was quick to claim the bed nearest the window, on which she laid, waiting for her room mates.

------------------

Chase entered the room, he saw Rory still on the bed. Setting his trunk down at the foot of the other one he sat down on it. He didn't speak to the girl, he'd seen her earlier with his ex and he knew that Hayli had said something about him, probably something terrible. The only way he could have felt more uncomfortable is if Hayli himself had been his room mate. Chase looked at the girl he wasn't trying to be rude, he did want to get to know the girl, but his natural shyness, combined with the preconception that she'd hate vampires and the logic that Hayli had probably completely trashed any chance he had of going un-judged had gotten the better of him.

Looking round as who she assumed to be her room mate walked in, Rory turned and smiled. 'Oh hey! Your Chase right?' Rory smiled, stoping what she was doing as she walked over to introduce herself. 'come on I dont bite' She smiled extending her hand. 'Wow that sounded mean. I wasnt making fun of you or anything I promise. I mean I know your a vampire, Halyi told me. But of course you look like one, You have really beautiful pale skin, and very white fangs. Im sorry , I just sometimes talk without thinking. Im sorry. Im Rory by the way' she blushed, her hand still extended out towards the boy.

[i]So he's back again,[/i] Henry thought, watching as the Helsing boy returned. The boy did have some interesting news, however, which was rather relevant to him. "A vampire named Henry?" that person queried, taking another sip and looking over the young Helsing. "Well, so much for my own room then. Henry Smith," he introduced himself, offering a hand out to the boy, "I'm probably your new room mate, since I don't recall there being any other Henrys in this place, let alone vampires with their own rooms." [i]So he has no ammunition. I suppose it means he's less likely to do something without warning, but it doesn't make much of a difference to me. Still, I suppose I can live with sharing a room with him. It should be...interesting, at least.[/i]

"I'm Chase. I take it Hayli's told you a million horrible things about me? Well let me clarify. They're true. She over-reacts a lot and doesn't tell people any of the good stuff about me, but everything she's told you is probably true. I am, as she put it last time I heard about it. 'A clingy, anti-social blood sucking shut in with no postive emotions what-so-ever.' So, if whatever she said about me repulsed you. Than maybe we shouldn't talk. But. If you're actually wanna get to know me, than that's great, you seem nice, and I probably could do with atleast one friend here."

Archived