.:Black Hills Academy for Supernatural Entites:. l Accepting l Started l PG16 l Romance/Action

The Final Messenger

"Who the f*ck is doing this!" virgil said, before the lights blew out and came back on, now with the only arm Virgil had was cut in half through the middle finger, his guts were coming from out from his stomach, apparantly being pulled by invisible forces, and in his eye was a metal spear. "ARGH, what the He-allrgh!" Virgil yelled, apparantly so loud the people from the 4th circle could hear it, becuase they were yelling at him to shut up.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"It is a pleasure to meet you, miss Valerie. Henry Smith," he introduced himself. He didn't reveal his true nature to her. He couldn't tell why himself, he just had a feeling caution would be needed.
Henry paced a hand on the picture, to position it where he could best see it. The picture was just enough to remind him why the girl looked familiar - she looked like Helsing. The gun didn't help - even if Helsing boy had used it, he'd used too many for the vampire to bother to keep track of.
"Ah, yes, I know this boy. Virgil Helsing, and I suppose you're a relative. Given your age, I'd guess at sister, or maybe cousin. I was at a school with him - since you're looking for both him and a school, I would presume that he attends the one you seek - and we both came out here to deal with this lot." - he shot a demon who tried for a quick hit - "Unfortunately, he went off on a killing spree whilst I tried to meet up with the rest of our group, and I haven't seen him since.

"That definitely sounds like Virgil, psychotic, half-insane, etcetera," she said with a bored look on her face, "tell me, is this the first time Virgil has been acting like that, you know all killer-y?" She snapped her fingers and her shadow started moving, first trying to sit up in the 3rd Dimension, the standing. "Can you find the boy who is in the mental images I am showing you?" she asked the shadowy figure, the figure nodded and started the hunt.

"Well, I suppose this would be the first time, unless he became saner whilst he teleported here from the crash site," Henry explained. "He was waving his gun - and his name - in the faces of most of the vampires he encountered in the school, but that was relatively harmless. I guess the turning point would be shooting the pilot." He paused, but only briefly, deciding it was better to press on and elaborate before she came to too many wrong conclusions. "The pilot was possesed by a demon, and took one of our group hostage, so H-Virgil used a shotgun on him, which isn't really the weapon for the situation. Since he's been here he's been killing everything, demon or human, and he nearly burnt the girl he already shot inside a school. In fact, she's down there," he added, pointing to where Kihura was, "the one with the sword."

Shin looked over to Virgil as they were getting beaten."Virgil....There is no time to yell at.....whatever it is"He started to wiggle around a bit trying to get out of the tight ropes."We must find a way out."He spat some blood out as he whispered to his sister "Sister....We didn't finish our tecnique..."He then heard her say something that got his hopes high "Yes Brother!Shadow Realm Puppet!"Suddenly from the portal made out of Shins body made a human shape.It reached for Shin's ropes and untied him.He stood up and the Shadow came back to him.Shin then untied Virgil.

"Damnit Virgil, this is just like 2 years ago, you ended up getting Alyssa Harker killed, err, captured, experimented on, THEN, killed," she said to herself, jumping from the roof and landing on the remains of a demon. She took a breathe of the fresh carnage and summoned her shadow manservant.

Meanwhile in Hell

"So Shin, how long do you think it's been? I'd say for me afew hours," Virgil said trying to lighten up the situation. Then the noose he was hanging from broke and Virgil fell to the ground, "ouch, that hurt somewhat," Virgil said and the lights blacked out again and Virgil said, "OH SH*T!" The lights came on and Virgil was out of his jacket, but now you could see the gruesombe bodily harm done to him and his guts were still being pulled by forces non of them could see.

Shin looked at him and was frightened by the guts and blood.He looked away from him and said."C'mon....There has to be a way out of here."He then looked up and asked his sister out loud "Sister......You don't happen to have a technuiqe....To get us out of here do you?"She quetly said no and Shin didn't awnser baack."Okay Virgil.....I got you out of that thing......So your going to have to figure out how to get us out of here...."He smirked ignoring the blood on himself.

"Well Shin I think the only way out is to go through all of Hell's Circles, go through Purgatory, and enter the mortal world," virgil said, "of course we'd need weapons, and Shin would you mind pulling this iron spear out of my eye? It hurts alot." Virgil then said, "If you'd mind I don't have my right leg, so could you bring my leg and arm here so I can regenerate? Yeah that would be nice right about now."

Shin did all of what Virgil said and then said "Well....I can send us down to the last place....But I can't go back up."Shin smiled and said "Shadow Realm puppet times six!"Suddenlya small portal opened into the grouund and Shin said "If your done being beaten then jump through."He hoped in and landed in the last floor of the place.He was next to the purgatory and he waited for Virgil to jump down.

"So he got someone else killed already," Henry muttered after the Helsing girl - or at least who he presumed was a Helsing, since she'd never actually confirmed it - had jumped down onto a demon below. "So she's a half vampire," he muttered, "and since he did drink some of the blood before, it wouldn't be a surprise if he was as well. Still, I suppose I'd better help find the guy." He pulled out a rather out-dated mobile telephone, and manually dialled the number for the school. [i]Some of the stuff they come up with these days really is useful,[/i] he thought to himself, [i]I just have to remember I have it.[/i]

He got something of a surprise when he got in contact with the school. [i]What on Earth has that boy done to get himself taken there,[/i] he wondered in disbelief. He leapt down from the rooftops to land alongside the other Helsing. "I've just spoken with the school," he told her, "and they know where Virgil is. They're saying he was taken into hell."

"Hell? Somehow I knew he'd go there someday," Valerie said with a chuckle.

Meanwhile in Hell

Virgil was about to jump into the... thing Shin had created, but was subsequently grabbed by a man with a scar, "how many times must this happen to me? I'm just about to escape, then someone has to go ruin it. THANKS ALOT," Virgil said sarcastically, spitting in the eye of the scarred demon to no avail. "God damnit," Virgil said before getting knocked unconscious and dragged across the florr to an unknown location.

Archived