.:Black Hills Academy for Supernatural Entites:. l Accepting l Started l PG16 l Romance/Action

The Final Messenger

Shin thought about saving the girl and loooked at the man.He looked at him with anger but thought he must save Kiruha.He jumped off the building backwards and noticed Henry save her as he fell.He then saw more Demons grab her.He took out a knife and stabbed a couple once he got on the ground.Once he was done saving her he jumped on a light post and looked around.He saw some demons trying to climb the post and stabed there arms.Shin then saw more than he could take on sneak up behind Kiruha.He looked at her and said as loud as he could "[size="5"]Kiruha! Run! Save Yourself![/size]He looked around him and jumped off and still saw then surrounding him and sneaking up on Kiruha.He looked at her again as the wave of Demons swallowed him and as queitly said "Run Kiruha..."

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The demon with the scar looked around the battlefield after Shin left, he recounted the death's of Shin's family and walked off to Hell with his host of demons saying, "let us see our new guest, shall we?."

Virgil looked around the room for the solution of his problem, a torture hook he was suspended from afew moments ago, but sadly it was too far up and by now he realized non-demon supernatural powers don't work here and that there were 7 different circles of Hell and 6 places you could go when you die, including Hell. Gehenna, the Seventh Circle, saved for those who are almost pure evil, was where Virgil currently was situated. Then a demon with a group came in, the leader looked like a normal human with a scar and his groupies where regular demons with surprised faces due to the fact Virgil got out. "You mind helping me outta here?" Virgil sarcastically asked the demons before wiggling like a worm to attempt to get up with his legs bound, but to no avail. "I woulda expected you'd ask that, Helsing," the apparant leader said before hoisting him up and bringing him to a large, dark room with the only light shining upon him and a... chair?

Henry saw Shin come from wherever it was he'd gone, and managed to deal with more demons, before climbing up a pole and then leaping into their midst. "Idiot boy," he grumbled, "what are you trying to do, impress her? How is you dying going to help." Knowing the boy was in the middle of this horde, he knew he couldn't really use the guns. As much of a shame as it was, he dropped them, hoping he'd have a chance to recover them. [i]Goal one, get this idiot out from those demons. Goal two, find Helsing. Goal three, leave this place. There's really not much four of us are likely to be able to do[/i] He held his armed in front of him, almost as if he were forming a letter 'x', and his fingernails grew into long talons as his fangs extended. [i]I really didn't want to have to do this,[/i] he sighed, as he rushed into the demons and began rending them apart, fighting his way to the neko boy.

Shin didn't hear a thing.As if everything that existed was gone.He found himself in a dark room with no light.Nothing in it and all was utter blackness.Suddenly he saw a small spark.He walked to it and the spark grew into a palm small fire.He looked at it then he saw someone from a distance.It was a female woman.He looked closely and saw his sister."Sister.....Is that really you?"The girl came closer to him and smiled."Yes Shin....It is me."He looked at her with confusion."What is going on?"She smiled wider.She slowly whispered "I will help you brother.......But Follow the light..."He then saw her dissapear.The fire that was in front of him started to move and he chased it.Suddenly he was back out side and he couldn't move.His body glowed lightly with a blue light.He knew his sister was controlling his body.His body got in a fighting stance as he said "C'mon....Shin...Lets fight..."Suddenly he started killing the demons one by one with enough speed to barely see anything.He smiled as he killed them in seconds.Suddenly he ran and killed some demons as he did.He stopped infront of Henry and said "Lets go......It's time to finish them off."Suddenly Shin felt in control enough to talk."Sister....how will we kill them?" His sister laughed a bit and said "Shin....before I CAN kill them....I'll need you to let me take over half of your.....heart."Shin stopped smiling and said "Okay sister...."He quickly let his sister in complete control and suddenly started to chant loudly "Shu...Zi.....Kan.....Nia!"Suddenly he felt the air change and go extremly fast.The air turned to fire and then suddenly he was completlly covered in fire.But he wasn't hurt or burned.He felt power.Everywhere.

Kiruha couldn't just leave Shin. She drew the longsword and jumped high into the air. Aiming back at the ground, she fell onto a demon, impaling its skull. She used the shorter one to slash around her. After pulling it out of the ground, she stabbed another demon. However, she missed a vital spot and it survived. She struggled to get the blade out, but to no avail. Multiple demons came up behind her and began to attack. Kiruha closed her eyes in fear.
Suddenly, she demons exploded in blood. She looked behind her and saw her roommate, Sachiko.
"You're not going to take all the fun from me, are you, Neko-chan?" Sachiko flicked her fingers again, and more demons were sliced into bits.
"Sachiko! I didn't know you came!" Kiruha seemed glad to see her, "But enough with the reunion, we've got work to do."

The blade Shin was holding was surrounded by fire.He ran at the biggest Demon he could and killed it.He thought this mission was the best he would ever have.Mainly because he was Re-united with his sister again.The only problem was she was inside of him.Suddenly he saw somebody talking to Kiruha.His sister started to speak outloud again."You care for this Kiruha girl.....Am I right?"Shin nodded his head up and down.He had cared for her alot.He then started to kill more Demons and thought he was finally done when he felt the ground all of a sudden shaking.He then looked at the tallest building and behind it a gigabtic beast walked out.It was at least 500 feet tall and Shin got scared.But his sister wasn't "C'mon Shin....We can take this guy."Shin nodded up and down again as he said "Yes sister..."

OOC: Introducing Helisng number 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valerie walked about the area for no reason other than that she couldn't find the school where she was supposed to go becuase her brother had ditched her somewhere around Canada. She smelled smoke and traveled through the shadows and appeared in a blazing town with demons, "something tells me Virgil was here," she said looking at the cross made of blood on the wall she was in front of; the Helsing trademark, a bloody cross. She turned around to see a boy with a flaming sword talking to himself, or to the sword. She pulled out her multipurpose upgraded shotgun and blasted a demon's head off that was about to sneak up on Shin.

With the knot of demons now separated from Shin, Henry was, to his own relief, able to retract his talons and fangs and scoop up the abandoned guns, rapidly putting bullets in the heads of the demons that saw is brief disengagement as an opening to strike. Clearing space around himself, he took the opportunity to assess the situation. Kihura seemed to have gained an ally from somewhere. Whoever it was, the vampire wasn't complaining - with Helsing boy still off wherever he was, they could do with her help, as with the other girl, who seemed to show up just in time to stop an ambush on Shin. She seemed somewhat familiar to him, but he wasn't sure where from, but he put it out of his mind as an immense demon walked into sight.
[i]Something that size is beyond these guns,[/i] he decided, [i]I guess I'd better mop up this lot.[/i]
His firing pattern changed. No longer sniping at immidiate foes, he swept a spray of bullets across an area, an action which cut large groups into tatters.

Valerie jumped onto the burning building and subsequently found Virgil's signature pistol, "damnit Virgil what did you get yourself in this time," she said pocketing said gun and looking around for clues, she found footprints in the ash, demon footprints and bloody footprints, which by the looks of it where Virgil's footprints, but they stopped abruptly with no other trail. A demon jumped behind her and closed in, but all of the sudden was stopped by a slender man with no face. The man killed the demon and subsequently became part of Valerie's shadow.

Meanwhile, in Hell

Virgil was propped upon a fold chair a demon brought and was seated in front of the larger chair, more like a throne really. Then a voice said, "hello, Helsing, let us talk..."

Shin jumped on the demons shoulder yelling at his teamates "C'mon guys!Let's kill this dude!"He jumped on the demons body several times as it tried to pick him off.He laughed and inside Shin was talkiing to his sister."Sister....will you please stop making me look like an idiot for a moment and get rid of this demon..."Suddenly his sister whipered in his ear "Why sure brother..."He then felt his body do a couple of flip on the demons head."Don't wanna make you look like a fool infront of your crush..."His sister laughed and Then she started actually fightiing the demon."Akaeri!"His sister yelled out loud and a burst of light flew from the sword.The fire around him changed to water and the water dissapeared."Brother.....I have just inserted the water inside the Demons blood......Now we can finish this."Shin's smile widened."Yes sister..."Suddenly the demon fell to the ground and Shin jumped off it before the impact.His sister talked out loud again "You may now thank me."

Kiruha and Sachiko were confronted by a swarm of at least twenty demons. Kiruha drew her swords and got ready to fight.
"Watch this," said Sachiko, stopping Kiruha. She flicked her fingers, and in an instant, the entire horde was cut down.
"Oh, you're so talented!" Kiruha applauded.
"Look over there. That other Neko just killed that really huge one." Sachiko pondered for a bit, "I'll be right back."
"Where are you going?" Kiruha called out as Sachiko ran over to the corpse of the demon giant.
"You'll see." She flicked her fingers again, and the strings went into the demon. Then, something that surprised the others happened. The demon got up. Standing on its shoulders was Sachiko. "He's mine now." They jumped down, crushing a few demons in the process, and began to fight alongside the others.

Shin could hardely ignore the demon who the girl made get up.He then took off and his sister was getting angry."Foolish Girl....What If the water breaks her strings."Shion looked at his sistr and sighed."I'm no genious but can't you just take the water out?"His sister looked at him and laughed."Well....Who knew my little Bro was smart."She smiled at him and Shin felt her snap his fingers and the water appeard around him again.He then took off as the mission was acomplished.Shin said quetly to his sister as she ran home "You can put me in contol now...."."Ohhh...yeah."Shin suddenly felt in control again and didn't bother to say thank you.He ran home then to his dorm.

Henry watched as first Shin took down the immense demon with some power he couldn't remember seeing before, and then the new arrival managed to revive it and use it as a puppet. "Whoever it was that decided who was going to be accepted to this school has done a good job," he muttered, "even Kihura isn't bad, when she's not playing the damsel in distress." He looked over his surroundings. The demons were backing off, their confidence shattered by the loss of the titan and it's capture by the enemy combined with the sheer mass of casualties they had taken. Compared to no casualties, except possibly Helsing, who Henry still hadn't seen, it was a severe defeat, although the collateral damage was rather immense.
He leapt to the rooftops to reach the other late arrival. "Greeting, miss. May I inquire as to your business around these parts?"

"My doings around here most likely have no relevance to you, but since you ask I am looking for a school of sorts and a boy about yay high, black hair, grey eyes, looks like the boy in this picture except older," Valerie said, holding up a picture of Virgil at what looked like 9 years old, all happy, and not the least bit psychotic, "and maybe using a gun that looks like this," she held up Virgil's signature gun, spun it in her hand and shot the giant demon straight in the forehead. She stuck out her hand and said, "Valerie, half vampire, at your service."

Shin was talking to his sister for a while when she suddenly fell asleep in his head.He then took a picture of her from when she was younger out from under his mattress.A tear ran down his face and onto the picture."How could I have let this happened to you sister......How?"He then started to cry and The girl was sound asleep inside of him.He then heard a knock on the door and hid the picture while he wiped his tears off of his face.He opened the door and saw the head misstress."Shin Ito....I have a personal mission for you..."He stared at her and said "Yes?....What is it?"

((Can you Control the headmistress please Final Messanger...))

OOC: Is it fine that I omit what has previously happened, or should I read the whole thread?

IC: The new student arrived without much complications, only he wasn't really received by anyone.
[i]Tsk. As expected. Not that I was hoping for someone to receive me, but hey. I'm a new student, for Reptilia's sake! I should at least be introduced! That was what they usually did, in those other schools...[/i]
Marco even considered releasing his Reptilanne form and jump around to look for someone. This school should be plagued with others like him. That had been told to him.
[i]The first being I encounter, I will ask. And I expect answers.[/i]

The headmistress proceeded to tell him, "we have reports that Virgil Helsing, your neighbor, has disappeared in action, we are charging you for his retrieval, but you may chose up to two other students as teammates. If you want." She walked away then stopped to say, "and go to the headmaster's office with the students you wish to take if you wish to take any." She then walked off to her own office where she sat at her seat and dealt with some troublemaking students.

The headmistress proceeded to tell him, "we have reports that Virgil Helsing, your neighbor, has disappeared in action, we are charging you for his retrieval, but you may chose up to two other students as teammates. If you want." She walked away then stopped to say, "and go to the headmaster's office with the students you wish to take if you wish to take any." She then walked off to her own office where she sat at her seat and dealt with some troublemaking students.

Shin decided there wasn't anybody he could take.Besides...He had a pretty good idea that Wherever the Helsing was the Scar faced man was there to.He went to the gun room and grabbed a handgun and a small knife.H e walked onto a helicopter and waited for arrival.When the machine landed Shin looked at the ground.He awoke his sister and said "Sister....Time for Shadow Realm Puppet."His sister said while yawning "Okay."His shadow then changed into a protal to hell and Shin jumped in it.Then seeing nothing but a throne and virgil tied up in a chair."What the?!"

"Oh, hey Shin! When did you get here? Oh, and welcome to Hell, but more specifically Gehenna, the highest circle of Hell," Virgil said, then darkness came, nobody could see anythin, then Virgil yelled in immesne pain and the ligth's came back on, and Virgil was beaten, bloodied, dismembered in his arm and right leg, mutilated, and hanging from a noose, but he was somehow still alive. He looked up at Shin and spat blood and said, "well, I guess you should get going, I can handle eternal damnation, but I'm not sure you could."

[i]Dammit! Just where the hell is everybody?! Okay, maybe I'll have to monkey around, eh Vipra?[/i]
[i][color="#2E8B57"]Go ahead. No one's coming, it seems.[/color][/i]
Marco walked a few steps into the school, and suddenly realized how stylish its design was. [i]Pretty good for my taste[/i], he thought. A split second later, he was in his Reptilanne morph, his red kimono hissing as the wind moved it. He jumped from wall to wall, up and down the multiple corridors, until he found himself in a room filled with demons of some kind. They all turned at the same time to Marco, and charged. Without much hesitation, Marco broke his staff. Smoke emitted from both broken tips. These were now two blades.
[i]Some fun now, at last. I suppose I'm not the only one facing this situation around here.[/i]
Without farther ado or thought, he started attacking the demons. It was not really hard, he thought, as a single one slash made them black mist. Obviously enough, that mist regenerated into demons. "Well, Vipra; I'll need you for this." That said, he connected both of the swords' hilts, so that they became the wooden staff again. The held the staff to his left, and Vipra wrapped around it. Soon, Vipra was the size of her partner. It lashed at the demons, eating them one by one.
After some minutes, they were all done.

Marco then heard clapping from behind him.

[i]Dammit! Just where the hell is everybody?! Okay, maybe I'll have to monkey around, eh Vipra?[/i]
[i][color="#2E8B57"]Go ahead. No one's coming, it seems.[/color][/i]
Marco walked a few steps into the school, and suddenly realized how stylish its design was. [i]Pretty good for my taste[/i], he thought. A split second later, he was in his Reptilanne morph, his red kimono hissing as the wind moved it. He jumped from wall to wall, up and down the multiple corridors, until he found himself in a room filled with demons of some kind. They all turned at the same time to Marco, and charged. Without much hesitation, Marco broke his staff. Smoke emitted from both broken tips. These were now two blades.
[i]Some fun now, at last. I suppose I'm not the only one facing this situation around here.[/i]
Without farther ado or thought, he started attacking the demons. It was not really hard, he thought, as a single one slash made them black mist. Obviously enough, that mist regenerated into demons. "Well, Vipra; I'll need you for this." That said, he connected both of the swords' hilts, so that they became the wooden staff again. The held the staff to his left, and Vipra wrapped around it. Soon, Vipra was the size of her partner. It lashed at the demons, eating them one by one.
After some minutes, they were all done.

Marco then heard clapping from behind him.

Shin looked at him and said "No man or girl getss left behind..."He reached for the ropes and the lights went off again.He didn't feel anything move then the lights came back on and Shin found himself in a chair tied up like Virgil."How is that even possible!"He looked at Virgil and smiled faintly."Well...If one person falls back we all fall back..."He then was beaten several times without seeing the thing hurting them.He wasn't hurt like Virgil was though.He was onlyhit and cut several times.

Archived