.:Black Hills Academy for Supernatural Entites:. l Accepting l Started l PG16 l Romance/Action

The Final Messenger

"So, intros aside I thi- wait, we passed the city!" Virgil told the pilot, but the pilot just turned his head and showed a malicious smile, and pulled out a gun before grabbing the other neko and holding her hostage, "looks like you've been possessed by a demon or imp," Virgil told the possessed helicopter pilot, while brandishing his pistol. "HELSING YOU KNOW FAR WELL ENOUGH WHO I AM! Remember December of '09?," the demon said to which Virgil replied, "I know far too much of who you are Lilith." Virgil then set his gun down and reached for his H&K, but instead shot the demon inaccurately with his shotgun using one hand, every pellet hit it's mark except the one that cut the neko about 1 millimeter deep into her cheek, "far too inaccurate, I should have taken the Franco Spas 12," Virgil said, "Oh, and DEATH HELICOPTER SPIRAL!" They hit the ground in a heap of metal and a body, Virgil landed on his feet, he was in good condition except his clothes which were ripped abit, and his left arm which got broken during the fall, he brushed himself off and walked over to the abandoned mine by the wreck and sat down, checking his weaponry. "You may now get angry becuase I shot the pilot."

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shin ran as fast as he could to Kiruha.He bent down next to her and said"Kiruha!Are you okay?"He looked at her cheek seeing a cut on it.He ripped a peice of his shirt off and wiped her cheek."There ya go...all better?"He remembered how he was asked a question on the plane and awnsered her."I'm Shin Ito by the way..."He helped her stand again and smiled.He winked at her and said "Well then....Time to get going Cutey"

Virgil looked at lover boy Shin and took out an Academy Class First Aid kit and applied the cast to himself before throwing the pack to Shin. "We better get moving, by those smoke clouds in the distance I'd say a 5 maybe 4 mile walk to town," Virgil said, seemingly unharmed emotionally or mentally by the helicopter death spiral. He picked up the pilot's body and searched it, he found a pistol with 120 rounds, and a medkit."

Henry climbed from the wreckage, or rather force the twisted metal out of his way. Oddly, even his clothes seemed to be in good condition, al least relative to what had just happened. "I managed to get to the pilot," he explained, "he said he was flying over the city and then blacked out. The next thing he knew he'd been shot and was crashing. His seat took a lot of the impact; it's not pretty in there." He leaned back and pulled out some survival packs. "You guys might want these," he explained,"we're not going to get there instantly, so we at least aught to make sure we have something for on the way". He himself wouldn't need it - he was pleased to find his flask was undamaged, and the blood within it would be better for him than anything in the packs.
"Oh yes, to answer your question before, I did do quite a bit of work for MI6 decades ago, but I guess that's not really military, and I'm rusty anyway, so I'll let you take the lead."

Kiruha was still scared that Virgil even aimed in her general direction. Despite being treated by Shin, she was still hurt mentally. She didn't care about Virgil taking the lead, so as soon as she was good to go, she dashed ahead of everyone else. Having the lightest weaponry, she easily overtook the others.
"I'm heading there without you guys," she yelled out. She then turned around and continued on her path. [i]At this rate, a four to five mile journey should only take about fifteen minutes,[/i] she thought to herself. She didn't dare look back, and she didn't care if the others followed or not. Her main objective was to get as far away from Virgil as possible.

Henry raised an eyebrow as Kihura ran ahead. [i]She's fast,[/i] he thought, and coupled with the fact that she seemed unused to combat or weapons, it made him wonder why she came to this academy rather than pursuing a sports career. He set off at a run, faster than most humans would average, but not much faster than the girl. He turned back to the others.
"I'll follow her, and when we get there we'll assess what's happening and contain it. You guys get here as soon as possible," he called, before setting off to catch up with the girl, the guns flying behind as his whole body angled forwards, seeming to almost glide. Given that the Helsing boy was a human and carrying way too much weaponry, he wasn't likely to keep up such a fast pace, although Shin might do - after all, both of them were Nekos, and the girl's speed could well be due to her race.

Virgil just looked at the group and said, "I'll meet up with you guys there, I can teleport but its only a one man ride." Then he dissappeared in a swirl of dust and hit the outskirts of the city. "Holy sh*t," Virgil said when he witnessed the nearly destroyed city and the demons prowling about, possessing anyone with a gun, and killing anyone without a gun, [i]wouldn't the police and SWAT have stronger will than that? They should be able to break free if they aren't mentally or emotionally weak- Oh God, I forgot about that girl[/i] Virgil thought before appearing in the direct path of the neko.

As Kiruha ran, she noticed that Virgil had appeared right in front of her. She noticed something else as well. She jumped, and drew the longer sword. As she came down, she pointed the sword at the ground, landing right behind Virgil, and impaling a demon.
"Saved your life," she said, resheathing her sword, "Now you should stay here and wait for the others." She began hopping up the side of the building, "But they should be here in a matter of minutes."

Shin was very far back but decided to go catch up with Kiruha.He ran for a bt then was next to her and saw Virgil.He looked at him and his smile faded.He whispered to him quetly "Virgil.........I think you scared her........Maybe you should leave..."He then ran next to Kiruha and smiled."Hey...."He sighed and took his hoodie off.His blue eyes shining in the light of the sunset."You.....okay?"He said still smiling halfway as they were at the top of a building.

Shin walked up to Kiruha, and removed his hoodie. His blue eyes shone in the light of the sunset.
"You okay?" he asked, with a half smile.
"Sure, I'm fine," she replied, "But right now, we can't stand idly and chat. Listen." She motioned over to a door leading inside the building, behind which were, as Kiruha estimated, three possessed police men, and their controller. Kiruha immediately positioned herself in a ready stance, both hands near her swords, ready to draw.

Henry noticed that he Helsin boy had somehow managed to teleport - trust a Helsing to end up with odd powers, he thought - and that Shin had managed to catch up as well. The girl barely seemed capable of staying still, which didn't fit with her behaviour from before. Either being held hostage, being shot at or the helicopter crash had shaken her, and given how she seemed to want to move away from the man who had fired at a target that was in contact with her, he suspected the second was a fair possibility. Since Shin had followed, however, he figured she would be fine. He turned to find a group of possessed locals advancing on him with whatever weapons they could find.
"I'm sorry," he said, raising one of the guns, "so sorry." He opened fire. His weapon, putting out something like a round a second at least, quickly cut them down where they stood. He turned his head back towards the Helsing boy.
"So, Helsing," he asked, "you got any good ideas?"

"They will get possessed, first the girl, then Shin, the girl becoming possessed becuase of the truama I made her experience, and Shin becuase his crush got possessed will be emotionally weakened," Virgil said before Henry caught up with him, Virgil told him about his theory about Shin and the neko, and said, "and my idea; KILL ALL DEMON B*TCHES!" virgil then ran at a group of a possessed SWAT team, before teleporting above them and firing a grenade, killing them all, and running into town with a trail of dead bodies behind him, children were even there and Virgil just killed them without a word or any effect of the killings of innocents not affecting him at all. He looked at Henry with bloodlust in his eyes and said, "this is the Helsing way, kill or be killed."

"Brutal, though if there's no other choice, we must do what we must," Henry responded. [i]If kill or be killed is a family thing though, it would explain a lot.[/i] "Still, I can't help feeling this much bloodshed is not necessary, at least not if any of these people are being possessed remotely. If they are, taking out the daemon in control would at least give them a shot at regaining control." He shot a few people who were attempting to outflank him. "And if what you say about the others is true, it would be prudent to prevent it. We are vastly outnumbered and leaving our allies to be possessed is unwise. I'll follow them," he decided, "I suggest you try and get to whoever's running this thing and stop them."
With that, he turned and headed off in the direction of the Nekos, shooting a couple of possessed policemen in the head, clean shots that would kill as close to instantly as he could make them.

Virgil smiled and ported to the News Station and busted the doors open and walked in, he was greeted by an army of demons and law enforcers. Virgil just stood there while the demons and the ones they possessed shot at him, and every bullet hit, and Virgil fell to the ground in a bloody heap. "Is that all you got?" a demon said before getting his head blasted off by Virgil who was seemingly unharmed from every bullet that had hit him, other than his clothes which were ripped, torn, and bloodied, and his arm which was blown off his body, "us Helsings," he said before grabbing his blown off arm off the ground and putting it to the other half of his arm, "are half vampires," and his arm attached to his body and moved like new, "so we regenerate like vampires except we need the parts to connect before the start regenerating, and we aren't strong or as fast as them," he shot and killed 7 SWAT members with his pistol and reloaded before using his M60 to gib down everyone who couldn't stand afew hundred bullets, and all that was left were the demons, all of them scattered through the city, as Virgil said, "Aww, that wasn't as fun as I had hoped, none the less," he cocked and loaded all of his guns, "the hunt begins," he said.

Shin heard the men followed her and then saw them."Time ta get your game on."He pulled out the knife and looked up at the men.H jumped over one doing a flip as they shot at him.He qucikly killed one by stabing him in the back and then grabbed the other one by the neck holding him hostage."Tell me who's behind this!"He yelled holding him."I don't know!...all I know is he has a curved mark across his face!"Shin froze up and felt chills go up his back.He let go of the guy and let him run off.He still stood there in shock by what the man said.He held the knife tightly and he looked up at Kiruha and said "C'mon.....He won't get away from me this time."He ran off and ran until he found Virgil."Virgil....I'm gonna have to kill the guy running this..."

Virgl heard Shin but completely ignored him and started laughing like a psycho, and said, "I will kill every damn one of those b*tches!" and teleported away, he jumped off the roof and landed on a demon before blowing off his or her head, he didn't bother to check if he or she was a succubae or inccubae, and teleported on the highest part of of the city, which was a very large radio tower and jumped off and killed everything and everyone in his sight, he laughed psychotically again and ran to a group of possessed kindergarteners and proceeded to blow their bodies apart with his MP5 and saved the teacher for his bare hands. He licked the blood off his body and ran towards a school and put some incendiary ammunition into his M60 and set the building on fire with it, and as it burned he stood on the roof saying, "play with fire, you're gonna get burned, play with Helsing and your gonna get burned, gagged, shot, and killed."

Kiruha had been fighting a few possessed in a nearby school. After cutting down a decent number, she caught a whiff of something. Smoke. She looked behind her and noticed that Virgil had, once again, put her in danger. She sheathed her swords and escaped the building. Breathing heavily, she sat down to rest. Then, she looked behind her again, noticing that her tail was on fire. She got up and ran in a panic, searching for water. In a nearby store, which had already been vacated, she found a running sink, in which she immediately submerged her tail, dousing the fire.
[i]That damned Virgil,[/i] she said to herself as she exited the building, [i]He doesn't care about his own teammates. He shot at me, and lit my tail on fire... [/i]

Henry had found himself occupied by a group of daemons, which had cut him off from the others. The relentlessness of the things forced him to fight in a bitter close-quarter brawl, a type of fighting he couldn't enjoy, and nearly took his leg of at least twice. With all of them gone, he looked towards where the others were. He could hear a lot of gunfire, and suspected quite a lot of it was Helsing's doing, as was whatever was creating all that smoke. He headed in that direction, figuring that even if it wasn't the human with no concept of the sanctity of life, then he would be around there somewhere.
As he headed past another building, he noticed the Neko girl coming out of it. He also though he caught the faintest whiff of singed fur.
"Miss Kihura," he called, sprinting to catch up with her, "there you are. Are you OK?"

Shin had ran off to the largest building he could find.He then saw a tall man standing there.With a scar across his face.Shin looked at him and the man said "Ohh...welll who do we have here?"Shin got angered and then lifted his shirt revealing a scar."You remember me?"The man looked at him with suprise in his face."Your.....one of the last two surviving Ito's......."The man got an evil smile and said quetly "And.....You were the one who's sister I.........."Shin Immeaditly interuptted him "Killed.......and your gonna pay...."The man laughed loudly and said "You think you can kill me!?"He then ran off and got on the tp of the building and Shin chased him.He saw him on a tower on the top of the building."Here.....It was your sister's..."The man quickly made a small sword appear in Shin's hands.He looked at it and a tear ran down his face."C'mon sister......Lets kill him."Shin jumped up and quickly went to stab the guy but he dogded with great speed.

((Anybody can control the man......and you can give him a name if ya want))

"It's Kiruha, and yes, I'm fine. Just a burn. Damnit, that Virgil. He needs to stop being so psycho. Almost killed me twice! I'll make sure to get back at him..." She began using her power. She created an illusion, only visible to Virgil. He was surrounded by demons, all twice his size and larger, and they had armor that not even a tank could pierce. They held corpses in their hands, and each of them bore a striking resemblance to him.Blood dripping from their fangs, they closed in on him.

"Oh dear, he really does seem to be somewhat psychopathic," Henry noted, before turning and firing short bursts into the skulls of several demons, which collapsed neatly. "Still, so long as we come out of this alive, you'll have plenty of time to get back at him later, and I'm sure the majority of the vampires in the school would be happy to help out." [i]I should have expected this,[/i] he thought to himself, [i]the saner Helsings are usually much more subtle - only a crazy one would be advertising his real name and waving guns at other students, loaded or otherwise[/i].
"We really should be moving," he added, starting to advance towards the others, which involved the slaying of more demons.

Ooc: we should call the scar guy Beelzebub, Vinexic's demon general
IC: Virgil saw the illusions and smiled a demonic smile, "finally I get to have some fun!" he said while dropping his guns and saying, "have at me!" The illusions jumped at him but then some REAL demons appeared behind him, restrained him, and dissappeared through the fires while Virgil yelled various profanities into the air. Then they reached there destination: Hell itself. If you had read all of those books about Hell being all firey and rocky and dark, you probably had somewhat the right idea, well if Satan ruled Hell, but he didn't so there were some upgrades to its appearance which made it look more like a fortress surrounded by the stereotypical Hell. Virgil was stripped of most of his clothes except his underwear and his weapons, then brought to a large dungeon with many death traps and the general torture machines, "you bastards better learn to sleep with your eyes open, because I'll teleport out and kill all of you, every damn one of you!" Virgil yelled before gettig forced into a straight jacket, and initally being left to die.

Watching Virgil be taken to Hell by demons made Kiruha feel better.
[i]That should do[/i], she thought to herself. She didn't care whether or not he escaped alive, even though he probably would. All she cared about was that he got what he deserved. She was having fun gloating about her revenge that she didn't notice a demon sneaking up behind her. It held her throat and lifted her in the air. With the little breath she had, she cried out,
[size="4"]"SHIN!"[/size]

Meanwhile...

"Ugh, I can't believe I missed it." Sachiko ran through the halls to the helicopter pad outside. "Damn, they already left. Looks like I'll have to find my own way there." She walked around the outside of the school. She found an old helicopter, obviously unusable. Well, it was unusable for others. She used her strings so latch it in certain areas, and it seemed to come back to life.
"Well, it's time to go." The helicopter lifted off the ground and headed towards the city. In about ten minutes, she reached the city. She released the helicopter and it once again became a heap of junk. The corpse of a demon was nearby, and it obviously was faster and stronger than her. She resurrected it and hopped on its back and rode into the city, killing several demons along the way. One other, however, knocked her off of the demon's back, and she fell. The corpse fell to the ground. She demon that knocked her down lunged at her. She waved her hand, and the demon was sliced into bits. She got up, and flicked the blood off of her strings, and headed towards all the commotion.

Meanwhile in Hell

Virgil was getting tortured every minute of every hour and savoring it, turning his hate into strength, into knowledge, but as we all know knowledge and hate do not mix well together, as Virgil was feeling the pain of having more than a thousand splintery needles being showed into your body, all at the same time, he thought, [i]damn b*tch set me up! She's a double crosser! She can go to Hell for all I care! Oh, I think I might have just relized how ironic my last thought was, huh,[/i] Virgil busted free from the torture machine and attempted to find a way to remove his intricately bound straightjacket.

Henry heard Kiruha screaming for Shin, and turned to see her being suspended in the air by a demon that must have come from behind. He spun around, fired on a couple of other demons that tried to get in his way, and brought his gun up to the demon's wrist - and then remembered the change that had come over the girl when Helsing had fired a shotgun almost in her face. Changing targets, he lowered his arm, holding the gun, upside-down, inches from the floor, and sent a spray of bullets cutting beneath the girl's feet but straight into the demon's shins to topple it. He raised his gun, fired on more demons, and rushed in. As he did, he thought he heard the sound of a helicopter stalling, but couldn't see one, so though he must have imagined it.

Archived