Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

Jack's World? Sounds like the name of a place that sells liquor and alcoholic beverages, and is also a strip joint, all run by a guy who calls himself Jack, but his real name is Frank. He got out of jail two weeks ago after being put in for rape. He has a heavy drinking problem, too. And some odd fetish for Christmas trees.

Haha, yeah. This was on my 2009 trip to New York. My name is Jack, so my parents thought it would be funny to take a picture in front of a store titled "Jack's World". Suprisingly, this WAS around Christmas time...*shiver*

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, yeah. This was on my 2009 trip to New York. My name is Jack, so my parents thought it would be funny to take a picture in front of a store titled "Jack's World". Suprisingly, this WAS around Christmas time...*shiver*

Really? Did you just get out of jail after raping someone and then go back to your strip bar, and do you have a drinking problem and a Christmas tree fetish? Frank? =D

Jack's World? Sounds like the name of a place that sells liquor and alcoholic beverages, and is also a strip joint, all run by a guy who calls himself Jack, but his real name is Frank. He got out of jail two weeks ago after being put in for rape. He has a heavy drinking problem, too. And some odd fetish for Christmas trees.

Winar XD. +1'd

yah :3 And yeah, it's a phone. Was checking my friend's phone and calling his mother for the hell of it.

and lulz, I'm really surprised how so many people on YCM aren't fat <> And Floyd<3

:D :D

[spoiler=Mini Beach rave. And by rave I mean me and my mate posing in front of the camera in extremely cool action poses.]

nathbella.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, my hair grew out. And I dyed it back to the original color.

[spoiler=My awkward smile is sexy. Shhh, let me believe it so.]2aaekom.png

[spoiler=And because I think I'm oh so hilarious~]2zj9bip.jpg

And I'm only posting this because my looks really have changed since last time I've posted here :T

You look pretty boss.

g004.jpg

Lol, my hair grew out. And I dyed it back to the original color.

[spoiler=My awkward smile is sexy. Shhh, let me believe it so.]2aaekom.png

[spoiler=And because I think I'm oh so hilarious~]2zj9bip.jpg

And I'm only posting this because my looks really have changed since last time I've posted here :T

Dont worry. awkard smiles are the sexiest kind ;D

Archived