Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the fat guy in red. :/ though to be honest most of that size is thanks to me wearing a jacket over a zip up hoodie, but meh I am still a fat guy. And the famous guy standing there is Vic Mignogna, the voice actor for Edward Elric and a few others. [Takenaga from wallflower, Broly from DBZ, ect...] The picture is better viewed on a DSi screen, since it was taken with my DSi and well obviously at full size its blurry as hell. And that sucks, but hey, I got an autographed DSi, and My hat that I never take off is autographed by him too. :D

I once found a near-to-dead dog (was pretty young, about 4 months old) in the snow on my lawn (I thought it was dead when I saw it). I took it to vet, and he was surprised that it had survived (was in snow for like 2 days with no food. Not exactly sure what type of dog). I later found its owner, a drunkard who kicked it out for biting him. He didn't want it back and paid the fine for vet and let me keep it. I gave it to my neighbor's son (that kid loved me forever since). He died about a year ago, the poor thing.

Archived