Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

But master, you look older than you are.=]

My bf looks older too because he's got long hair and a semi-beard (or something like that) so he looks like...almost 30.

I'd say it's a good thing though.

And why the sadface? I get that like, 3 times on the last pages, what's up with that?0_o

Trident Dragon: No sorries, it's positive that people have the guts to post themselves.=] Nice eyes though, sometimes I wish I didn't have just...brown.

My bf looks older too because he's got long hair and a semi-beard (or something like that) so he looks like...almost 30.

And why the sadface? I get that like, 3 times on the last pages, what's up with that?0_o

Trident Dragon: No sorries, it's positive that people have the guts to post themselves.=] Nice yes though, sometimes I wish I didn'thave just...brown.

osry :3

Whenever I talk to guys on the phone, they always assume I'm like 36 because my voice is so epic deep... I wish I had Dismal's beard...I got an itchy mustache. lmao.

Well, I am 19. Not such a youngin' anymore. xD I look older in pictures, but I look younger in person because I'm so short. :(

I wish I had Dismal's beard...I got an itchy mustache. lmao.

The beard can be such a hassle at time... It gets itchy sometimes. It's just such a pain to manage.

Archived