Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

Yup. Daemon's friend once made people think Daemon was a girl by using his account. He photoshopped a pic of the girl he impersonated doing that.

I didn't know this. I just knew he was impersonating someone. I FIND THIS OUT NOW!

You're not 13. You and your insatiable lust for older men.

In all fairness, Daemon could pass himself off as one.

But it wasn't me. Talk to Lunar about it, I know almost everything. Her name is Katie.

And I can....D: I don't feel safe now...

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I accomplished quite a lot in bass in a year and a half. I find it rather easy. I find electric and acoustic guitar much more difficult and fun to learn.

Yeah, I've been playing since I was 8, it is indeed easy, but then again I've been playing 11 years. I also play guitar, I found that to be more challenging as well because there's more finger positioning than bass.

But it wasn't me. Talk to Lunar about it, I know almost everything. Her name is Katie.

And I can....D: I don't feel safe now...

Oh, that 13 y.o. that asked him out. Wait, was that over the internet, I though he knew her irl. And he said he wasn't going to do anything with her... kay, time to go give Lun a beating talking to.

And why wouldn't you feel safe, I'd only dress you up and love you.

ITT: /ok name changes screw up my mind.

Not to mention who the hell is Lunar at the mo? Or rather, what's the most recent name change ._.

Her Majesty's Knight or something like that.

Oh, that 13 y.o. that asked him out. Wait, was that over the internet, I though he knew her irl. And he said he wasn't going to do anything with her... kay, time to go give Lun a beating talking to.

And why wouldn't you feel safe, I'd only dress you up and love you.

No, it was in real life. But he said that she has a figure and was pretty. Then he felt ashamed. The feeling was mutual in some way.

Oh, I can handle that<3

Well, we all look like complete and utter pricks now.

K. You think that we are not?

No, it was in real life. But he said that she has a figure and was pretty. Then he felt ashamed. The feeling was mutual in some way.

Oh, I can handle that<3

Are we both basing this on his status? I read that. (also, add me on Skype already)

<3

[spoiler=Like this?]

4ihr81.jpg

I must be living in Cloud Cuckoo Land. People actually believe that Image is real!? XD Even I could do a better Photoshop job then that and I suck at it! Anyhows, my Camera battery is dead so enjoy a recent Photo mf me instead,

Meh on second though, let's have Drunk J-Max again XD

2958o7a.jpg

I must be living in Cloud Cuckoo Land. People actually believe that Image is real!? XD Even I could do a better Photoshop job then that and I suck at it! Anyhows, my Camera battery is dead so enjoy a recent Photo mf me instead,

Meh on second though, let's have Drunk J-Max again XD

2958o7a.jpg

By people you meant me as I was like the only member to say I believed it was real. I was joking, my man. ^^

Archived