*Downloadable Version* - Post all questions here!

Frunk

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aparently' date=' card maker does not work in vista... who pushed me to install it....

can somebody help me i some way...

[/quote']

Don't bother with it. The one here is perfectly fine. I don't know if YCM ever updated it, but if he didn't, then the downloadable version sucks compared to the one here. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

I got some question on the Downloadable Version. How come my cards turn out so bad?

1-4.jpg

As you can see my card on the Downloadable Version didn't come out that good. How can I make the pic come out like the Version on the web. The Downloadable Version can't upload PNG image.:(

Well, it's always better to use the online one, as long as you have an internet connection ^_^

But it'd help if we could somehow get the generator system offline...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got some question on the Downloadable Version. How come my cards turn out so bad?

As you can see my card on the Downloadable Version didn't come out that good. How can I make the pic come out like the Version on the web. The Downloadable Version can't upload PNG image.:(

Hey, the downloadable version is not so bad. I know how to resize the picture now. Just check the Resize to Flame.

Although the web format is a lot better. Lol

Anyone know how to change the Card Rarity on the downloadable version?

OK, I have a problem. Every time I try to execute the program, it says "Component 'FM20.dll' or one of its dependencies not currently registered: a file is missing or invalid.". I downloaded the Active x Pad thingie and installed it and it still brings it up. What the heck am I missing?

OK' date=' I have a problem. Every time I try to execute the program, it says "Component 'FM20.dll' or one of its dependencies not currently registered: a file is missing or invalid.". I downloaded the Active x Pad thingie and installed it and it still brings it up. What the heck am I missing?

[/quote']

hi looks likr yr new here.im sorta new here too.i say it s best to go to search and find Frunk he has good rep and has been here long enough to know. any questions just email me.im yr friend.go to buddy list and ill be on there.and then email me.:-) welcome to the YCM!

Welcome the member in the Introduction section not here. -_-"

Anyways the download site is a reported attack site according to firefox.

• 2 weeks later...

can you please make a new rule about posting cards in the thread things,to do so just save your card,upload,and paste.and here's something wrong when i tried to download,i pressed download link and google said it is a reported attack site and that it contains viruses so i decided to not download it but i want too,can you upload it to a non-attack site?

Archived