The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

[quote name='Xazeon' timestamp='1298925009' post='5041580']
I was sniping pretty well on Firing Range last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=771XF8qrhUo
[/quote]
The sound is pretty much screwed. Otherwise, good gameplay. Especially the fact that about 90% of the players use machine guns. I'm just guessing.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Ghost Ryder' timestamp='1298996125' post='5043484']
The sound is pretty much screwed. Otherwise, good gameplay. Especially the fact that about 90% of the players use machine guns. I'm just guessing.
[/quote]
Thanks, I appreciate it. I don't know why the audio is screwed up either, I just rendered it to the website then put it on YouTube.

[quote name='JG.' timestamp='1299171699' post='5048264']
O hai gaiz. I iz bak. Update me on what's happened in the last... 2 months.
[/quote]

I started playing Call of Duty online and I got into team pie on pr.
Wait not the point. Anyways what was with you?

[quote name='JG.' timestamp='1299171699' post='5048264']
O hai gaiz. I iz bak. Update me on what's happened in the last... 2 months.
[/quote]
Just the odd few topics and videos being posted. I went prestige.

[quote name='Riku' timestamp='1299175832' post='5048336']
Sorry I been gone for awhile but I got a pretty cool triple kill about 20 minutes ago. Check it out :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DElcgn0ERxM
[/quote]
I got something similiar but a double kill the other day.

I've pretty much completely stopped playing Black Ops. I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I had fun playing that God-forsaken atrocity that I call a video game. The only time I ever get on anymore is basically late at night when my friends are on and even then, I don't really PLAY it. It usually just ends up like a virtual social gathering. I pretty much stick to strictly MW2.

[quote name='Dismal Euphony' timestamp='1299181975' post='5048518']
I've pretty much completely stopped playing Black Ops. I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I had fun playing that God-forsaken atrocity that I call a video game. The only time I ever get on anymore is basically late at night when my friends are on and even then, I don't really PLAY it. It usually just ends up like a virtual social gathering. I pretty much stick to strictly MW2.
[/quote]

Seconded. Except I don't even play MW2 either =P

I don't know what lobbies you guys find yourselves in, but I never get into a hacked lobby. There may be fake tenth prestige players in the lobby, but the lobby itself is never hacked. I don't really understand why people are so worried about the fake tenth prestige players. 9 times out of 10, the ones that hack their way to tenth prestige are AWFUL players anyway. It's so entertaining when a hacked player comes in talking trash because he has all the titles, all the emblems, Fall camo on every gun, but soon as the match ends he shuts up because he went 5 - 15 and I went 25 - 5.

And it's very rare that you come across someone that ACTUALLY affects the gameplay of the lobby. Every once in a blue moon you'll find someone with an aim-bot, but that's about it. MW2 gets such a bad rep because of all of the modders when, in reality, half of them are terrible anyway. 95% of the modders simply hack themselves to the tenth prestige and nothing more. I'd much rather deal with thousands of fakers on MW2 than deal with the thousands of pansies on Black Ops that sit in a corner with Ghost, Hacker/Ninja and a silent assault rifle.

[/rant]

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1299277757' post='5051142']
If you think thats bad, wait till MW3. I seriously aint looking forward to that.
[/quote]
It can't be any worse than Black Ops. There's nowhere for them to go but UP. At least Treyarch will have NOTHING to do with MW3. Treyarch hasn't put out a game with a decent multiplayer yet...

I'm actually looking forward to MW3, but TBH. mostly for the story continuation =P Also:

http://findmakarov.com/

It looks too good to be true with the graphics, and I think it is =/ But if IW somehow's done this, then <3

EDIT: Facepalm, I just checked. It is fake T.T

3 different game makers are working on MW3. IW. Raven Software and Sledgehammer games.

[quote]Due to a legal dispute between the game's publisher Activision and the former co-executives of Infinity Ward - which caused several lay-offs and departures within the company [2] - Sledgehammer Games will assist in the development of the singleplayer, and Raven Software will develop the multiplayer.[/quote]

I looked up Raven Software, and all the games they made, failed. Wolfenstien, some Marvel games, and Singuality. They all were given bad reviews. Except, Singuality got best FPS of E3 '09. But that don't matter.

Archived