The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with Xazeon, it is hard to have fun with everyone trying so hard. I mean, seriously, every time I re spawn, there is an enemy or enemy plane. Also, at least on WaW the attack dogs hit you twice before you die, not once like n BO. But, I finally am good at zombies. Made it to round 26 by myself.

[quote name='Flaring Rose' timestamp='1307609493' post='5268965']
The style they make their games. If I say what I want to say you will oppose me and say stuff. So Iam just going to sum it up.

They make family style games, unlike Treyarch, but you will oppose me for saying this.
[/quote]

I'm not sure what you mean. As in Treyarch is more vulgar, or appeals to older players?

[quote name='Lyfe.' timestamp='1307658621' post='5270229']
I'm not sure what you mean. As in Treyarch is more vulgar, or appeals to older players?
[/quote]

Their games seem like for people that want to play harder. But IW make it a family-fun type game. That annoys me and it still gets a MA-15 rating.

[quote name='Flaring Rose' timestamp='1307664851' post='5270441']
Their games seem like for people that want to play harder. But IW make it a family-fun type game. That annoys me and it still gets a MA-15 rating.
[/quote]

Ah, I see. BO is full of tryhards IMHO. Always spraying with a silencer, 10 sensitivity, dropshots, and all other things that I've never cared for.

My average score on a good day is roughly 30-5 in a TDM. Best would be 41-3. I don't use any tactics, I don't camp, and I don't do anything that I posted above. I simply look, aim, and shoot. Never had a problem before.

[quote name='Flaring Rose' timestamp='1307666083' post='5270480']
Commando is for nOObs.
[/quote]

^

Whenever I play BO I normally only play wager matches. Sticks and stones usually. I freaking love tomahawks. Much better than the butter knife you get in MW2.

I SWEAR. I have thrown a throwing knife right between the last alive enemy's legs in SnD. Pissed me the hell off. If it was a tomahawk I would've killed the mudafugga.

I've found myself becoming dependent on stopping power. I've been wanting to use Cold-Blooded or Hardline but [i]I CANT.[/i]

its liek a drug man

Well anyway I'm up for a game of MW2 with a YCMer. Pl0x?

[quote name='Lyfe.' timestamp='1307666451' post='5270495']
Commando is to keep people like me who panic-knife alive >:[
[/quote]

If you keep some teammates close you shouldn't have to. :D

Archived