The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

[quote name='Blesh' timestamp='1299839458' post='5066347']
New topic: favorite maps in MW2/BO
Mine on MW2 is by far Favela. Hated the campaign missions with it tho.
[/quote]
Agreed. Unbelievably hard in campaign for me during Veteran difficulty. The map which led to my first tactical nuke, and also my fastest tactical nuke.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Dismal Euphony' timestamp='1299869597' post='5066851']
Favela may just be greatest CoD map to date, if you ask me. It's easily my favorite multiplayer map on ANY of the game.
[/quote]

q4t
brofists to all above me until before my other post

[quote name='Dismal Euphony' timestamp='1299869597' post='5066851']
Favela may just be greatest CoD map to date, if you ask me. It's easily my favorite multiplayer map on ANY of the game.
[/quote]

I have to agree with you.

Yesterday I was playing COD 4 and MW2. I prefered COD 4. Since the quickscoping was harder than MW2.

Also, my clan/friends made me play MW2. It was fun because I was using a UMP. (lol) I must say that was my favourite gun while I played that. Also the quickscoping is sometimes annoying, but easily countered with a good throwing knife throw. :D

Just got myself a Bluetooth. Somewhere this week, or at the least Spring Break, I'll probably will get my Zombie Round higher and get my Level higher on AC Brotherhood (only Level 27 I believe on that, and only Round 20 on Zombies for Ascension, for Kino Level 18 I think, and forgot what was my highest on Five).

Hey guys, JG. Sent me this:

[code]Alright guys. Bad news. Somewhere, somehow, someone blocked the IP's for my general area. I'm currently using a proxy, with mods permission. But it's really damn annoying. But basically it means I pretty much quit YCM. I'll visit from time to time, but nothing serious. Which also means this club will be shutting down. Someone feel free to remake it, I'll link in the original thread if someone does. Just drop me a PM.

I'm sorry this is how it ends. I may return if mods find a workaround, but I'm not really hopeful =/

Bye.[/code]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived