The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1299310869' post='5052090']
3 different game makers are working on MW3. IW. Raven Software and Sledgehammer games.

I looked up Raven Software, and all the games they made, failed. Wolfenstien, some Marvel games, and Singuality. They all were given bad reviews. Except, Singuality got best FPS of E3 '09. But that don't matter.
[/quote]
It still can't be any worse than Treyarch...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MW3 better have a good SP. Possibly some game mode. Like how Treyarch had Zombies, and MW2 had SO.

The MP better not have Death streaks. Outrageous Killstreaks. I don't really care if they put in a gun that is extremely OPed. Cos I can counter that. Better be good maps that I like.

I hope COD9 will be a made by both Treyarch and IW. It would be awesome.

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1299365180' post='5053476']
MW3 better have a good SP. Possibly some game mode. Like how Treyarch had Zombies, and MW2 had SO.

The MP better not have Death streaks. Outrageous Killstreaks. I don't really care if they put in a gun that is extremely OPed. Cos I can counter that. Better be good maps that I like.

I hope COD9 will be a made by both Treyarch and IW. It would be awesome.
[/quote]
Partnership for CoD 9? Could work I guess.

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1299465297' post='5056999']
I love the maps. Discovery is currently on my WTF list.
[/quote]
How so?

I personally love all the Maps as well. Especially how excluding the Zombie Map, they have lots of interactive things you can do. I was disappointed when it did come to some of the interactive things. For example, I thought it would be more 'fun' and make slightly more sense if there were 4 Ziplines in Kowloon, one in each direction (North, South, East and West). Discovery with that one little breakable bridge isn't cutting it. It needs perhaps 2-4 of those to make it much more interesting. Berlin Wall's interactive is fun, but is most likely never used in actual Gameplay. Stadium has well, nothing. I was hoping that the closed Ice Rink was able to be entered, which where the character would have like, double the speed on it or something. Otherwise, the maps are pretty damn awesome.

Discovery is just a weird map. Something I can't explain is making me say WTF.

Also today I played alot of Stadium with my AK-47. I was on the top of the leader board 5 times in a row, it was Search BTW.
On Kowloon I got a B-52. 2 off dogs, and died sadly. I was LOLing cos I kept on getting long shots with the M1911. Close range aswell. Funny as. :D

Archived