The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1299644120' post='5061864']
I would kill myself I was that guy getting killed.
[/quote]
The stinger clip at the beginning made me pee my pants xD. The one where the guy spawns into an airstrike THREE times in a row is bullshit and that made me mad :S

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1299644750' post='5061876']
Thats just one of the reasons that MW2 is one of the worst games around.

BTW, IW is or has released a patch. Its ment to stop hackers and some s***.
[/quote]
I think I heard this a month or two ago. They did what you said, yet I still believe they didn't fix One Man Army....

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1299645116' post='5061889']
I don't think either. I hope MW3 isn't treated like garbage.
[/quote]
-Starts talking about the chain of COD-

Every time a COD game is released, for the first month or so, people will talk about how awesome and whatnot that cod game is. But when they reach 15th Prestige, the highest Rank, etc. They will grow bored of it and start ranting and ranting and ranting about how the previous COD game(s) was (much, much) better. Then the new Map Pack for that COD game would come out and everyone will get interested again for a month or two, only to go back to saying they are bored of it. And I will rage if MW3 doesn't have Wager Matches, Theater Mode, Combat Training, and / or Zombies. Actually, Zombies are optional. Leave that to Treyarch.

[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1299678401' post='5062334']
-Starts talking about the chain of COD-

Every time a COD game is released, for the first month or so, people will talk about how awesome and whatnot that cod game is. But when they reach 15th Prestige, the highest Rank, etc. They will grow bored of it and start ranting and ranting and ranting about how the previous COD game(s) was (much, much) better. Then the new Map Pack for that COD game would come out and everyone will get interested again for a month or two, only to go back to saying they are bored of it. And I will rage if MW3 doesn't have Wager Matches, Theater Mode, Combat Training, and / or Zombies. Actually, Zombies are optional. Leave that to Treyarch.
[/quote]

I hope we have COD points aswell. So we don't have to unlock attachments and use them to unlock more. That was useless I must say.

[quote name='Blesh' timestamp='1299708429' post='5063152']
Sky Fire why the f*** do you bash MW2 so much? It's not as bad as much as you s*** about it.
[/quote]

[u]Reasons why MW2 sucks donkey balls[/u]
1- No support throughout it's lifespan.

2- IW thinks it's alright to charge $15 for lackluster map packs.

3- One Man Army

4- Noobtubes

5- No recoil on the ARs. Except the Tar, and even then, if you slapped Steady Aim on it, it was just as good as any SMG.

6- Coldblooded

7- Commando

8- Danger Close

9- Death Streaks

10- AA12 with Scavenger

11- Shotgun secondaries in general are overpowered. (Sniper shotgun aka Spas-12, AA12 and Rangers can clear out whole rooms in seconds, and the 1887's have ridiculous range and power.)

12- UMP

13- Crappy matchmaking

14- Crappy playlists (Why is it called barebones if perks and attachments are still enabled..?)

15- Crappy maps. Except Favela. That one was pretty fun actually. But most of the maps are geared toward excessive camping. Combine that with OMA Noobtubes, and you've got yourself some bonerific, AIDS inducing bullshit right there.

16- FFA Nuke boosting

17- FFA/TDM HS boosting

18- a******s that run around with Marathon, Lightweight, Commando with USP tacknife setups.

19- Carepackages that give you 11 and 15 killstreaks. (I've gotten 3 EMPs in a row on domination once.)

20- Those retards that you get on your team that try to imitate zzirgrizz and run around with the Barret or Intervention trying to get 360 Noscopes for there montages.

Everything Horrific said is true. While Black Ops on the other hand, only have these as a downside (in my opinion):

- A few overpowered guns (but Treyarch is doing their best to balance the game out)
- 'Boring' Gameplay (I find the gameplay quite fun to be honest though)
- Useless / Overpowered Attachments (I find having two types of sights ((Red Dot / Reflex)) is stupid, and they still have noobtubes, even though they're less overpowered.)
- Decent maps (Only a two or three I'm not really fond of in specific game modes)

And that's about it I guess.

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1299704436' post='5062994']
I hope we have COD points aswell. So we don't have to unlock attachments and use them to unlock more. That was useless I must say.
[/quote]
I also agree with this as well. It being a must to use something specific to get something specific I wasn't really into. Cod Points are ingenious in my opinion, just being able to go straight to any specific thing you want, instead of having to go through other things you don't really like, all to get that one thing. Don't forget ze Theater and everything else.

[quote name='Blesh' timestamp='1299708429' post='5063152']
Sky Fire why the f*** do you bash MW2 so much? It's not as bad as much as you s*** about it.
[/quote]

This. vv
[quote name='Horrific' timestamp='1299724066' post='5063684']
1- No support throughout it's lifespan.

2- IW thinks it's alright to charge $15 for lackluster map packs.

3- One Man Army

4- Noobtubes

5- No recoil on the ARs. Except the Tar, and even then, if you slapped Steady Aim on it, it was just as good as any SMG.

6- Coldblooded

7- Commando

8- Danger Close

9- Death Streaks

10- AA12 with Scavenger

11- Shotgun secondaries in general are overpowered. (Sniper shotgun aka Spas-12, AA12 and Rangers can clear out whole rooms in seconds, and the 1887's have ridiculous range and power.)

12- UMP

13- Crappy matchmaking

14- Crappy playlists (Why is it called barebones if perks and attachments are still enabled..?)

15- Crappy maps. Except Favela. That one was pretty fun actually. But most of the maps are geared toward excessive camping. Combine that with OMA Noobtubes, and you've got yourself some bonerific, AIDS inducing bullshit right there.

16- FFA Nuke boosting

17- FFA/TDM HS boosting

18- a******s that run around with Marathon, Lightweight, Commando with USP tacknife setups.

19- Carepackages that give you 11 and 15 killstreaks. (I've gotten 3 EMPs in a row on domination once.)

20- Those retards that you get on your team that try to imitate zzirgrizz and run around with the Barret or Intervention trying to get 360 Noscopes for there montages.
[/quote]
Exactly my point.

[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1299726183' post='5063754']
Everything Horrific said is true. While Black Ops on the other hand, only have these as a downside (in my opinion):

- A few overpowered guns (but Treyarch is doing their best to balance the game out)
- 'Boring' Gameplay (I find the gameplay quite fun to be honest though)
- Useless / Overpowered Attachments (I find having two types of sights ((Red Dot / Reflex)) is stupid, and they still have noobtubes, even though they're less overpowered.)
- Decent maps (Only a two or three I'm not really fond of in specific game modes)

And that's about it I guess.

I also agree with this as well. It being a must to use something specific to get something specific I wasn't really into. Cod Points are ingenious in my opinion, just being able to go straight to any specific thing you want, instead of having to go through other things you don't really like, all to get that one thing. Don't forget ze Theater and everything else.
[/quote]

Yea. Theater is great. I love it. I also agree with you in the maps. Alot are good and just some are bad.

[quote name='Horrific' timestamp='1299724066' post='5063684']
1- No support throughout it's lifespan. [b]Unlike Black Ops, there wasn't really a whole lot that needed fixing.[/b]

2- IW thinks it's alright to charge $15 for lackluster map packs. [b]Treyarch did the same?[/b]

3- One Man Army [b]Not even a big deal.[/b]

4- Noobtubes [b]This could be a valid point.[/b]

5- No recoil on the ARs. Except the Tar, and even then, if you slapped Steady Aim on it, it was just as good as any SMG. [b]AK47 says hi. F2000 says hi. Not to mention most ARs FORCED you to use Stopping Power. It kind of balances itself if you incorporate all the drawbacks.[/b]

6- Coldblooded [b]Ghost says hi. Cold-Blooded is nowhere near as overused as Ghost. Not to mention that Ghost is a lot more annoying.[/b]

7- Commando [b]At least if I got knifed from 10 feet away, there was an explanation. It's not really that annoying. What's annoying is the fact that 10 feet knife lunges still happen in Black Ops with NO explanation whatsoever.[/b]

8- Danger Close [b]A second valid point. However, it certainly does help rid rooms of those pesky campers that people b**** about.[/b]

9- Death Streaks [b]Painkiller was the only annoying deathstreak. Martyrdom is easy to avoid. Final stand is no worse than Last Stand. Copycat is never used.[/b]

10- AA12 with Scavenger [b]These guys are very easy to counter...[/b]

11- Shotgun secondaries in general are overpowered. (Sniper shotgun aka Spas-12, AA12 and Rangers can clear out whole rooms in seconds, and the 1887's have ridiculous range and power.) [b]I don't know where you've been, but the 1887's range and power was patched FOREVER AND A DAY AGO. At least in MW2 if your primary ran out of ammo, you could pull out a reliable secondary. Every secondary in Black Ops is borderline useless.
[/b]

12- UMP [b]AK74u says hi.[/b]

13- Crappy matchmaking [b]You're really going to b**** about this? Treyarch has possibly the WORST matchmaking in online gaming history.[/b]

14- Crappy playlists (Why is it called barebones if perks and attachments are still enabled..?) [b]I actually can't vouch for this. I don't pay attention to anything other than the basics.[/b]

15- Crappy maps. Except Favela. That one was pretty fun actually. But most of the maps are geared toward excessive camping. Combine that with OMA Noobtubes, and you've got yourself some bonerific, AIDS inducing bullshit right there. [b]The Black Ops maps aren't much better... Most of those maps SCREAM "Just sit over here in this corner!"[/b]

16- FFA Nuke boosting [b]This is just dumb to complain about. It honestly doesn't really affect anyone. If, by some rare chance, you end up in a boosting lobby you could always just leave...[/b]

17- FFA/TDM HS boosting [b]See above.[/b]

18- a******s that run around with Marathon, Lightweight, Commando with USP tacknife setups. [b]Once again, very easy to counter.[/b]

19- Carepackages that give you 11 and 15 killstreaks. (I've gotten 3 EMPs in a row on domination once.) [b]ONCE. It's a rare occurrence. Sure, every once in a blue moon you find that douche that uses care packages, but care packages give less-skilled players a fair chance of using better killstreaks. Same with Black Ops. I've seen guys get Gunships AND Dogs from care packages in the same round. Don't even complain.[/b]

20- Those retards that you get on your team that try to imitate zzirgrizz and run around with the Barret or Intervention trying to get 360 Noscopes for there montages. I[b]s this even a legitimate complaint? I feel like you were just LOOKING for s*** to complain about and ran out of dumb ideas. You don't even understand how many times I'll be in a Black Ops game and I get some idiot on my team that's running around with the Ballistics Knife and a tomahawk looking for kills to make montages of. Same s***, am I right?[/b]
[/quote]

Mate. How is the matchmaking bad? Over 250 million people live in USA. Then they complain about matchmaking!
I have no problem.

Also don't forget guys with Ballistic knifes are "easy to counter".

You also complained about secondarys. There are 5 pistols, 4 launchers, and 2 specials. Also if do run out of ammo if you are on top of the leader board, or being a nOOb and spraying than just pick up a new one, or HAVE SCAVENGER.

Your right about un-explainable knife attacks, but don't raeg about it. Just kill that mofo. Pretty simple.

^^^^^

1- Treyarch is constantly patching Black Ops... Robert Bowling (IW community guy) has stated multiple times that they were going to fix MOST of the bs stated above. Hasn't happened yet. hurrrdurrrr

2- Treyarch included FIVE maps. Sure some of them suck...like Berlin Wall and Discovery. Stadium is pretty aggravating in objective games (B is a b**** to cap in dom) but it isn't too bad of a map and Kowloon is pretty good. And you get a new zombie map.

3- It wouldn't be a big deal if noobtubes occupied the first perk slot like in CoD4. Then you wouldn't have One Man Army douchebags like this running around. [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dXxAi-f9ko[/url]

5- The ACR is a 5-shot kill but it has absolutely ZERO recoil. It's a friggin laser rifle. The TAR-21 is a 3-shot kill at range without Stopping Power, and it shoots fast. The Famas is a 2 burst kill without stopping power. F2000 is garbage. AK has good damage, but if you put attachments on it, it gets ADS sway.

6- I actually agree with you here...Ghost needs to be nerfed >.>

7- Once again the knife is also on 3arc's list of priorities...just so many guys complain about snipers in Black Ops I guess they shifted their priority there...but whatever. Commando wouldn't be that bad if Marathon=Extreme Conditioning and TacKnifes were gone...and if Call of Duty hit detection didn't blow.

9- Painkiller is what makes me rage at mw2 at least 50% of the time...EVERYONE uses it...and 80% of people that play mw2 suck ass so it's usually a constant stream of a******s rocking painkiller. Martyrdom is okay I guess since they don't have a HUGE radius like in CoD4. Final Stand is bullshit because people can use Hardline Pro and get it sooner. And it IS worse. Why? I'd rather have a guy dropshot me with a pistol rather than an AR or LMG anyday.

10- Sure. If your using Commando.

11- 1887s and Rangers still have pretty ridiculous range. The 1887s used to have the same range as the Spas and were more consistent 1-shot kills. Launchers are only useful when your team is too retarded to GO INSIDE A BUILDING when there's an AC-130 or Chopper Gunner up. But launchers are pretty much only good at killing UAV anyway. (unless you have multiple guys rocking Stingers. Which never happens.) The only secondary in BO that I find useless is the Ballistic Knife. It's garbo. The ASP has 7 rounds but it shoots REALLY fast. The CZ75 is superior to the Makarov but you unlock it later. The Python does monster damage at the expense of a slow reload and small clip-size. But a crappy secondary is better than no secondary at all. Prett much what I want to say is... If it's good enough to be a primary, it should be a primary.

12- Once again, AK74u, Famas and AUG are on 3arc's list of priorities. But note how they've been focusing on snipers...why? I don't know. UMP is a 3 shot kill at any range and it has very low recoil. The 74u isn't overpowered, it's overused. So are the Famas and AUG.

13- It sucks in every COD. including MW2. I've said that before >.>

14- I can see why this wouldn't bother you...most people don't play Barebones anyway. But Barebones should be a playlist with No attachments, Streaks or Perks. Just you and your gun.

15- I never said that Black Ops' maps were great. And people will camp regardless...any game, map, mode whatever. But at least 3arc doesn't promote camping like a douche with grenade launchers and OMA...owait, there is no OMA in BO.

16- I don't want to lose a game because some moron keeps feeding the enemy team kills so some hot-s*** turd can go "I haz a nuke lolololololoolololololololololololo"

17- Same thing. Who gives a s*** about camo? Does it make you better? No. Does it make you cool or "1337?" No. Good thing I can just quit the game and go play some Black Ops because you have to buy your own camo...not get headshots for it.

18- If you can soundwhore them...how many people do you know actually have Sitrep Pro?

19- the fact that it's even possible to obtain an 11 killstreak through 4 kills is retarded. In both games.

20- I don't think very many people enjoy spending 20 minutes playing dom only to lose because some idiot is trying to get 360 noscopes for his montage that nobody will watch instead of being a team player and actually getting rewarded.

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1299741770' post='5064138']
Mate. How is the matchmaking bad? Over 250 million people live in USA. Then they complain about matchmaking!
I have no problem.

Also don't forget guys with Ballistic knifes are "easy to counter".

You also complained about secondarys. There are 5 pistols, 4 launchers, and 2 specials. Also if do run out of ammo if you are on top of the leader board, or being a nOOb and spraying than just pick up a new one, or HAVE SCAVENGER.

Your right about un-explainable knife attacks, but don't raeg about it. Just kill that mofo. Pretty simple.
[/quote]
Well, I don't know about you, but whenever I play Black Ops [i](mainly with a friend or two in my party. I rarely have this issue alone)[/i] it always seems to be a struggle to get into a full lobby, where I have no trouble at all finding a full lobby in MW2. And when people leave prematurely in Black Ops, more often than not, new players aren't put into the game to replace those that left. I never had that problem in MW2.

And I never said people with ballistic knives weren't easy to counter... I said it's annoying when they're on MY team and die 40 times because they're going for 360 shots or whatever it is that try-hards do these days... Just like you said it's annoying when there's a 360 no-scoper on your team in MW2.

And I only complained about the secondaries because I do not find the Black Ops secondaries to be of much use. The handguns, in my opinion, seem substantially weaker than MW2's--with the exception of the Python, that gun rapes. I just feel like I'm forced to use Scavenger as opposed to something else because the secondaries are lacking. I'm not one to run around with shotguns in MW2, but I liked the idea of having a fully-automatic machine pistol to fall back on in rare situations where I'm out of ammo and am unable to pick up a dropped weapon.

I don't normally "raeg" in any game. I get annoyed, definitely, but I don't rage. It's just annoying that I need to be practically in hugging distance to knife a guy, but every so often that guy can lunge from 6 miles away and knife me. I just kind of sit there like, "What the f***? Really?"

[quote name='Horrific' timestamp='1299742579' post='5064149']
^^^^^

1- Treyarch is constantly patching Black Ops... Robert Bowling (IW community guy) has stated multiple times that they were going to fix MOST of the bs stated above. Hasn't happened yet. hurrrdurrrr [b]I don't really have a rebuttal to this... I just know that most of the ridiculous stuff that irked my nerves was fixed ages ago.[/b]

2- Treyarch included FIVE maps. Sure some of them suck...like Berlin Wall and Discovery. Stadium is pretty aggravating in objective games (B is a b**** to cap in dom) but it isn't too bad of a map and Kowloon is pretty good. And you get a new zombie map. [b]Um. Excuse me? BOTH of the DLC map packs that IW released contained FIVE MAPS each. And I kind of thought it was bullshit that Treyarch sacrificed a map to put in a new Zombies level. For someone like me that doesn't play Zombies, that only constitutes as four maps--four maps and a Zombies level. Three of the four maps were terrible as well. Berlin Wall was a good idea that didn't really turn out good, Discovery is just pretty bad and Stadium is mediocre at best. I did thoroughly enjoy Kowloon though. I can honestly say that.[/b]

3- It wouldn't be a big deal if noobtubes occupied the first perk slot like in CoD4. Then you wouldn't have One Man Army douchebags like this running around. [b]Yeah. They definitely f***ed that up. I can't really argue with that. Lmao. Even still, One-Man Army is a good concept that f*****s just so happen to abuse...[/b]

5- The ACR is a 5-shot kill but it has absolutely ZERO recoil. It's a friggin laser rifle. The TAR-21 is a 3-shot kill at range without Stopping Power, and it shoots fast. The Famas is a 2 burst kill without stopping power. F2000 is garbage. AK has good damage, but if you put attachments on it, it gets ADS sway. [b]I just don't really see any of this being an issue, to be perfectly honest with you...[/b]

6- I actually agree with you here...Ghost needs to be nerfed >.> [b]I don't get it... In MW2, I never seen anyone camp with Cold-Blooded. Cold-Blooded was synonymous with a running class. Maraton, Cold-Blooded, Ninja and a silencer. However, in Black Ops, people use Ghost to just sit in a corner, staring at a doorway. Um. What?[/b]

7- Once again the knife is also on 3arc's list of priorities...just so many guys complain about snipers in Black Ops I guess they shifted their priority there...but whatever. Commando wouldn't be that bad if Marathon=Extreme Conditioning and TacKnifes were gone...and if Call of Duty hit detection didn't blow. [b]This is true... Treyarch took too much away from snipers and not enough away from the knife. MW2's hit-detection seemed a lot more stable than Black Ops. I have a video to prove as well. And I never really got annoyed by the Marathon, Lightweight, Commando knifers. Half of them are terrible and you can pick them off as they run up to you. Even without headphones, Commando footsteps are clearly heard.[/b]

9- Painkiller is what makes me rage at mw2 at least 50% of the time...EVERYONE uses it...and 80% of people that play mw2 suck ass so it's usually a constant stream of a******s rocking painkiller. Martyrdom is okay I guess since they don't have a HUGE radius like in CoD4. Final Stand is bullshit because people can use Hardline Pro and get it sooner. And it IS worse. Why? I'd rather have a guy dropshot me with a pistol rather than an AR or LMG anyday. I[b] usually don't stop firing until I see the +100 or whatever. I don't really have too many instances where Final Stand gets to me... Painkiller is really the only deathstreak that I find myself getting aggravated by.[/b]

10- Sure. If your using Commando. [b]AA-12s aren't assault rifles, bro. It's pretty easy to see when someone is running around with it. Just pick him off from a distance. Or, like you said, use Commando. Sure, Commando may an annoyingly gay perk, but hey, you gotta fight fire with fire right?[/b]

11- 1887s and Rangers still have pretty ridiculous range. The 1887s used to have the same range as the Spas and were more consistent 1-shot kills. Launchers are only useful when your team is too retarded to GO INSIDE A BUILDING when there's an AC-130 or Chopper Gunner up. But launchers are pretty much only good at killing UAV anyway. (unless you have multiple guys rocking Stingers. Which never happens.) The only secondary in BO that I find useless is the Ballistic Knife. It's garbo. The ASP has 7 rounds but it shoots REALLY fast. The CZ75 is superior to the Makarov but you unlock it later. The Python does monster damage at the expense of a slow reload and small clip-size. But a crappy secondary is better than no secondary at all. Prett much what I want to say is... If it's good enough to be a primary, it should be a primary. [b]I don't know... I just feel like the handguns are nerfed compared to MW2's. When I'm forced to use a pistol, I find myself consistently getting only hit markers and no results when I'm clearly hitting someone in the chest area with 5 - 6 shots. I'd much rather have a small machine pistol that at least gives me a fighting chance from close-to-mid range.[/b]

12- Once again, AK74u, Famas and AUG are on 3arc's list of priorities. But note how they've been focusing on snipers...why? I don't know. UMP is a 3 shot kill at any range and it has very low recoil. The 74u isn't overpowered, it's overused. So are the Famas and AUG. [b]Bro, it's the Black Ops version of the UMP. Low-recoil, insane damage and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overused by douchebags that think they're good because they can use the most overpowered gun in the game. I don't really see the issue with the FAMAS. It does substantial damage, but it often jumps to the side when fired fully auto. You have to concentrate your fire into short bursts to be effective. However, I am noticing that the AUG is dealing out roughly the same damage as the FAMAS, but I feel as though the recoil is no where near as bad. That could use some tweaking.[/b]

13- It sucks in every COD. including MW2. I've said that before >.> [b]This is actually a pretty good point. Though, I don't seem to have much trouble in MW2.[/b]

14- I can see why this wouldn't bother you...most people don't play Barebones anyway. But Barebones should be a playlist with No attachments, Streaks or Perks. Just you and your gun. [b]This completely makes sense. No argument here.[/b]

15- I never said that Black Ops' maps were great. And people will camp regardless...any game, map, mode whatever. But at least 3arc doesn't promote camping like a douche with grenade launchers and OMA...owait, there is no OMA in BO. [b]There is SO MUCH in Black Ops that promotes camping, besides the maps. Flak Jacket: Lets just sit in a corner and never move because people can't kill me with grenades and noobtubes! Ghost: Let me sit in this corner because no one knows I'm here. Good luck seeing me on the radar! Tactical Mask: Good luck trying to Gas me out of this corner... Good luck trying to flash/concuss me in order to sneak up on me while I'm sitting in my corner! A lot of people bitched about MW2's killstreaks causing campers. For example, hiding until your harriers/helicopter got you your chopper/AC-130. So Treyarch decided to take out killstreak stacking? Now people are even LESS likely to run around because now their attack helicopter's kills don't add up! OMG BETTER CAMP IN THIS CORNER TO GET 3 MORE KILLS. I WOULDN'T WANT TO RUN AROUND AND DIE. Good call, Treyarch. You sure showed those pesky campers who's boss.[/b]

16- I don't want to lose a game because some moron keeps feeding the enemy team kills so some hot-s*** turd can go "I haz a nuke lolololololoolololololololololololo" [b]It's extremely difficult to nuke boost in TDM. It's also extremely easy to stop nuke boosting in FFA. I don't see this as an issue. Boosting is present in EVERY game. There's no getting rid of it.[/b]

17- Same thing. Who gives a s*** about camo? Does it make you better? No. Does it make you cool or "1337?" No. Good thing I can just quit the game and go play some Black Ops because you have to buy your own camo...not get headshots for it. [b]I, for one, give a s*** about camo. Why? Because I get all my camos the legit way. If I have Fall camo on a gun, I actually got 250 legitimate headshots. And like I said before, boosting is in EVERY game. There's no getting rid of it. You simply take away things to boost for and replace them.[/b]

18- If you can soundwhore them...how many people do you know actually have Sitrep Pro? Y[b]ou don't need SitRep Pro to hear a Commando-user running at you. It sounds like a miniature stampede, even without headphones.
[/b]
19- the fact that it's even possible to obtain an 11 killstreak through 4 kills is retarded. In both games. [b]It's not retarded. Did you not read my post? I think it's retarded that higher leveled, more skilled players can obtain them. I think Care Packages should have a level limit. As soon as you surpass a certain level, this killstreak should be off limits. It should only be available to lesser-skilled players to give them a fighting chance against better players, ya know?[/b]

20- I don't think very many people enjoy spending 20 minutes playing dom only to lose because some idiot is trying to get 360 noscopes for his montage that nobody will watch instead of being a team player and actually getting rewarded. [b]This isn't going to stop either. There's always going to be that one idiot that ruins it for everyone, no matter what game you're playing. Simply leave the game. That's really all you can do...[/b]
[/quote]

Okay, I see where you're coming from but...oh God, here we go again xD

1- This is all opinion

2- I don't consider the rehashed maps to be 'New' that's what I meant :P I'd rather play vacant and overgrown under CoD4...

3- Yeah, if they took out noobtubes (or like I said, make them occupy the first perk slot, then OMA would actually be pretty cool.)

5- What I'm trying to say here is...all the ARs (except the f2000 which like I said, sucks major dick.) Are incredibly effective without the help of Stopping Power.

6- Play Derailed or Wasteland and you'll understand what I'm talking about. The guys that sit in bushes with shotguns and ARs.

7- Not on smaller urban maps like Favela, Invasion, Rust or Vacant where there's usually too much action going on to hear anything clearly without SitRep pro. Just make Marathon occupy the third perk slot and take out commando and it would be fine.

10- If you're playing a smart player, they wouldn't whip out an AA-12 unless they're in cqb situations. And in cqb areas, the AA-12 and Rangers are practically unbeatable...unless you get totally f***ed over by Commando or hit-detection.

11- Yeah, you have a point here. But I think akimbo-raffica (rafficas would be akimbo by default)/stinger combo would be pretty amazing. And having all those shotguns to choose from as primaries would be pretty cool.

13- I appreciate MW2's hit detection when it comes to sniping because it's SO generous.

16- That's why people would go into FFA and boost with tac-inserts. And with maps as big as MW2's, it wasn't too difficult to get away with it.

17- It's so difficult to know if you've gotten Fall legit because there are soooooo many boosters...everyone just assumes that you've boosted for it.

19- I guess all the EZmode ARs you unlock early on don't help crappy players out at all? But that does seem like a cool idea...having Packages lock after level 15 or something.

Okay. Instead of quoting your list and putting in my two cents on the matter, how about we leave it at this: [size="7"]IT'S ALL OPINION.[/size] Everyone is going to have their gaming preferences. And as long as everyone has their own preference, they're going to think of EVERY POSSIBLE TIDBIT to justify why they like one game over another. I mean, we have been doing just that for the past few posts now. Instead of sitting here debating, how about we leave it at this: You guys seem to prefer Black Ops. I seem to prefer MW2. Is any of this a crime? No. Different strokes for different folks, that what I always say.

[quote name='Dismal Euphony' timestamp='1299784869' post='5064804']
Okay. Instead of quoting your list and putting in my two cents on the matter, how about we leave it at this: [size="7"]IT'S ALL OPINION.[/size] Everyone is going to have their gaming preferences. And as long as everyone has their own preference, they're going to think of EVERY POSSIBLE TIDBIT to justify why they like one game over another. I mean, we have been doing just that for the past few posts now. Instead of sitting here debating, how about we leave it at this: You guys seem to prefer Black Ops. I seem to prefer MW2. Is any of this a crime? No. Different strokes for different folks, that what I always say.
[/quote]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/url] I was hoping to see how long it would go :P

[quote name='JG.' timestamp='1299786360' post='5064869']
OMG this argument is fun to watch <3

BTW, both MW2 and BO suck, I'm waiting for BC3 and MW3 =P
[/quote]
I enjoy arguing with people. ;D

WOAHWOAHWOAH. NO HATING ON MW2. I KILL YOU. loljk. Seriously, though. I love MW2. I really only play Black Ops for combat training.

[quote name='Jacoby746' timestamp='1299792296' post='5065021']
Just to say it, MW2 matchmaking>BO matchmaking. And the Stimulus Pack had much better maps that First Strike (IMO)
[/quote]
IW's DLC map packs were so much better. Storm, Carnival, Trailer Park, Bailout. Not to mention Salvage was alright. I enjoyed having Vacant make a come-back. Crash was a cool map to bring back as well. I was pretty upset about Overgrown and Strike, however. Lol.

Archived