The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soz, but last I saw of this club was on Page 3, so I assumed it had died and haven't been on YCM for a week. But good seeing that it hasn't. 2 peeps who requested joinage, accepted.

I wonder if I can get Flame Dragon to sticky this again? I think I can, because he owes me for banning me wrongfully >=3

[quote name='JG.' timestamp='1303729078' post='5166600']
Soz, but last I saw of this club was on Page 3, so I assumed it had died and haven't been on YCM for a week. But good seeing that it hasn't. 2 peeps who requested joinage, accepted.

I wonder if I can get Flame Dragon to sticky this again? I think I can, because he owes me for banning me wrongfully >=3
[/quote]

so am i in the other one to?

Luckily, I have WaW for wii, so I don't currently have to worry about the ps3 network. Unfortunately, wii only has black ops zombies, which I don't have. At least I am prestige 3 rank 19. I've learned from using guns to level up faster, the trench gun is pretty good. What is your favorite shotgun, if you don't mind my asking?

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1303860092' post='5170485']
Luckily, I have WaW for wii, so I don't currently have to worry about the ps3 network. Unfortunately, wii only has black ops zombies, which I don't have. At least I am prestige 3 rank 19. I've learned from using guns to level up faster, the trench gun is pretty good. What is your favorite shotgun, if you don't mind my asking?
[/quote]
I played CoD4 on wii. Pretty fun actually since everyone sucks :3 not hard to break 50 kills regularly. Just wish it had Classic Controller support...bleh

[quote name='~WULF~' timestamp='1304713022' post='5191546']
So, anyways, what bolt action rifle do you use to snipe? I use the mosin-nagant.
[/quote]

MW2 Intervention. It's so f***ing beast. But in older games I love Mosin and Kar98k.

[quote name='Metallitard' timestamp='1304732919' post='5192204']
I wanna play MW2 with a YCMer. Or at least add one.
[/quote]

I play it but on PC :P

I use the Springfield, I find that all the other BARs in the game are lacking quite a few things. Like the Mosin Nagat is powerful and accurate but it's to slow and I'm one of those people who use just the iron sights. The Springfield is the most accurate but not the most strongest, Stopping Power fixes that right up.

Primary Weapon: MP40 w/ Extended Mags or Silencer (Everyones favorite weapon)

Secondary Weapon: (Doesn't matter but I prefer the Walter)

Lethal Grenade: Hand Grenade ( Most effective, Sticky doesn't do much damage and Molotov has a short range)

Tactical Grenade: Tabun Gas ( Again Most Effective)

Perk 1: Bandolier ( MP40 Doesn't have much ammo and I find this better than any other First Perk other than Bomb Squad)

Perk 2: Flak Jacket ( I know your probably going WTF Flak Jacket suxs, but it's helpful against Bouncing Betties and Grenade Spammers, besides the MP40 is a strong gun)

Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning ( This is better than all of the 3rd Perk selections because it's great for rushing and what not.)

Archived