Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

I now ship NobuoxLora.

Glad that's settled.

Anyways, Jake, nice one-shot. Lora's as fun to watch as always and now I've got more songs to add to the i-Pod.

But as awesome as this story is, it's totally non-canon.

You're welcome to fix these and make it canon if you want, but all that really matters is the story.

1. David's 12. Daniel would be better in that detention scene with Al.

2. Dude, Mr. Maximus isn't any gym teacher! He's supposed to be Max, the guy from your 1st one-shot! I went with Maximus because I don't think you ever gave him a last name...

Eh, but it you ever write a one-shot and feature Max as someone else, then I can accept Mr. Maximus as being someone completely different than the guy I intended.

3. The epilogue takes place in March. Maybe I missed something and the dance actually took place in December, but if not, then that time skip was longer than 3 months.

4. The kids are in their sophomore year, brah. But after reading the whole thing, just change what Rui/Aka said at the beginning and you're golden.

Anyways, loved the story and grateful for the new music.

@King-JOE KING.

JOE KING.

JOEKING.

JOKING.

THIS AIN'T NO JOE KING MATTER, SON. WRITE ME THIS ONE-SHOT BAKA-NO!

Great story Jake. Absolutely hilarious. I give it a 4.4/5.

-I'm not that bad at insulting. I seemed a bit weak there (insulting wise).

-My character was still pretty awesome there. :3

See Denver? Needs more cowbe-I mean Nobuo.

By the way, just wanted to mention a few things. A few spelling and grammar mistakes but it wasn't too bad. Secondly, you kind of suck with time. That also includes days and months.

I now ship NobuoxLora.

Glad that's settled.

It was not a date. DX

@Fusion

I claim the right to see the prelude before others due to the fact that, I am one of the original artists that worked on Inventor and Wiseman.

I also claim the right to recieve parts of any and all profit associated with them. If you have issues take it up with my lawyer.

Fusion you know I'm gonna change them to make it cannon BD

I now ship NobuoxLora.

Glad that's settled.

Anyways, Jake, nice one-shot. Lora's as fun to watch as always and now I've got more songs to add to the i-Pod.

But as awesome as this story is, it's totally non-canon.

You're welcome to fix these and make it canon if you want, but all that really matters is the story.

1. David's 12. Daniel would be better in that detention scene with Al.

If I remember in the epilogue David was with Al in the detention. Or maybe it was earlier than that, in which I probably mentioned him to include one of the wives.

2. Dude, Mr. Maximus isn't any gym teacher! He's supposed to be Max, the guy from your 1st one-shot! I went with Maximus because I don't think you ever gave him a last name...

Eh, but it you ever write a one-shot and feature Max as someone else, then I can accept Mr. Maximus as being someone completely different than the guy I intended.

Oh it was Max from my first one-shot? Didn't even notice man (^^) Yeah it is probably another person, because my rendition of Max is he'd eventually go on to be a professor at some top level University.

3. The epilogue takes place in March. Maybe I missed something and the dance actually took place in December, but if not, then that time skip was longer than 3 months.

I'm horrible with time and what not, so whatever amount of time it requires I'll change it too.

4. The kids are in their sophomore year, brah. But after reading the whole thing, just change what Rui/Aka said at the beginning and you're golden.

I KNEW I was forgetting something << Well I'll change that as well . . .

Anyways, loved the story and grateful for the new music.

I left the "dancing" and what not to everyone's imaginations, which is why those scenes were lacking in detail, so it'd be different for everyone else; that also includes who sung what part. If I HAD written it out it would've been a WHOLE lot longer.

Also Lora helped with the song selection, thus why there is Japanese/Korean pop <<

DF you hands down possibly have one of the best lines written in the entire thing

"I got snipped in the ass!"

LOL XDDD Every time I read it all I can think of is you standing up, turning and then pointing at your ass while you yell that

Odd notes:

Jackie is actually blond, but she asked me to make her picture look close to Lora's. Guess she dyed her hair or something 8 /

When I mentioned my "famous chicken enchiladas" it is actually true. I make a mean chicken enchilada 8D

No mexican puns please X3

No one seriously notices that this is the third time I've mentioned Lays Potato chips 83

The things that've happened to Lora at the beginning of the year, minus the entire Negima rip-off, is things I've actually seen happen.

I had a teacher late for the first day of school, saw them forget their lunch [though they didn't eat left overs from the cafeteria], and . . . believe it or not . . . my school's french fries ARE hard enough to cut through a soda can 8O

@Fusion

I claim the right to see the prelude before others due to the fact that, I am one of the original artists that worked on Inventor and Wiseman.

I also claim the right to receive parts of any and all profit associated with them. If you have issues take it up with my lawyer.

Hey hey hey! I want a piece of this action too >BO

I mean I've invested enough time writing one-shots, cannon or not, and bringing musical accompaniment to stake a claim in "DEF Stock"

@Fusion

I also claim the right to recieve parts of any and all profit associated with them. If you have issues take it up with my lawyer.

Dude with a brief case?

*Throws a brief case into a fire*

Haven't seen him.

• Like 1

DF you hands down possibly have one of the best lines written in the entire thing

"I got snipped in the ass!"

LOL XDDD Every time I read it all I can think of is you standing up, turning and then pointing at your ass while you yell that

I so won that competition. But yeah...that actually sounds like me...and I imagined that too.

Odd notes:

Jackie is actually blond, but she asked me to make her picture look close to Lora's. Guess she dyed her hair or something 8 /

When I mentioned my "famous chicken enchiladas" it is actually true. I make a mean chicken enchilada 8D

No mexican puns please X3

Really? None? Oh well. I can't out any anyway.

No one seriously notices that this is the third time I've mentioned Lays Potato chips 83

Nope. And by the way, I like barbeque flavored. :3

The things that've happened to Lora at the beginning of the year, minus the entire Negima rip-off, is things I've actually seen happen.

I had a teacher late for the first day of school, saw them forget their lunch [though they didn't eat left overs from the cafeteria], and . . . believe it or not . . . my school's french fries ARE hard enough to cut through a soda can 8O

Yeah, school food can suck.

Well I want stock in Trio of DEF either way, lol XD

And DF I that conversation just came out normally. Albeit Lora gave me the starter, but I just remember you two argue a lot over very little things . . .

In fact most of the interactions between Lora and others I ask if that'd happen and she either agrees or not; the kicking you in the balls instead of giving you a reward was something she constantly stated would happen.

SPARTAN KICK FTW

lol

I don't even know if Wiseman and Inventor would be in the novelized version.

Wiseman's mine, but Inventor is yours, yeah.

ACTUALLY, I HAVE SOMETHING I SHOULD ASK NOW.

Since I do plan on novelizing this one day, I want to avoid being sued by any of you if possible.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION, THIS IS IMPORTANT.

A question directed at everyone: Would you allow me to use the characters based off of you in my novel?

And if so, may I keep their original names? You can answer yes or no, if no, I'll simply change their name and ba-da-boom.

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY:

DMG-Do I have permission to use the name "Fake Type Knights" for the organization run by Donovyn?

DL-Do I have permission to use the "Chibi Knights" as a name for your MMO?

Black-Do I have permission to use the name "RP. 820" for your theater group? And who are the other two that I need to ask, Phantom and Dahlia?

I will not be using Akatsuki and the Org 13 as names since they belong to Naruto and KH respectively.

Same with the Black Knights. <-if I even use them.

I plan on acknowledging all of you in my acknowledgments. I might not name you all specifically, but as my YCM friends as a whole.

I want to sort this all out now. If anyone has issues with me using their likeness, let me know now.

EDIT: I forgot.

Creator-Do I have permission to use your Moonstone Cannon and Ultima?

Or do you want them renamed/reduxed?

Of course Fusion, you can use anything you want that I've given you on a few conditions.

I want to be acknowledged as said character

If this becomes big I want to tag along to some of the events

If this becomes an anime/movie/etc I want first dibs on doing my characters voice

Pretty much the conditions people ask about Struggle of Powers XD

@Fusion

Yes you have my permission to use the names Creator and Enzax (since Enzax is mine) as well as the concept of the MoonStone Cannon. (Be sure to use the uppercase S for Stone, because a Moonstone cannon is from some game that I wasn't aware of until someone PMed me asking if they were the same).

Well I want stock in Trio of DEF either way, lol XD

And DF I that conversation just came out normally. Albeit Lora gave me the starter, but I just remember you two argue a lot over very little things . . .

In fact most of the interactions between Lora and others I ask if that'd happen and she either agrees or not; the kicking you in the balls instead of giving you a reward was something she constantly stated would happen.

SPARTAN KICK FTW

lol

Balls? Ow...I thought it was in the stomach. D*ck move man. D*ck move.

I don't even know if Wiseman and Inventor would be in the novelized version.

Wiseman's mine, but Inventor is yours, yeah.

ACTUALLY, I HAVE SOMETHING I SHOULD ASK NOW.

Since I do plan on novelizing this one day, I want to avoid being sued by any of you if possible.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION, THIS IS IMPORTANT.

A question directed at everyone: Would you allow me to use the characters based off of you in my novel?

And if so, may I keep their original names? You can answer yes or no, if no, I'll simply change their name and ba-da-boom.

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY:

DMG-Do I have permission to use the name "Fake Type Knights" for the organization run by Donovyn?

DL-Do I have permission to use the "Chibi Knights" as a name for your MMO?

Black-Do I have permission to use the name "RP. 820" for your theater group? And who are the other two that I need to ask, Phantom and Dahlia?

I will not be using Akatsuki and the Org 13 as names since they belong to Naruto and KH respectively.

Same with the Black Knights. <-if I even use them.

I plan on acknowledging all of you in my acknowledgments. I might not name you all specifically, but as my YCM friends as a whole.

I want to sort this all out now. If anyone has issues with me using their likeness, let me know now.

EDIT: I forgot.

Creator-Do I have permission to use your Moonstone Cannon and Ultima?

Or do you want them renamed/reduxed?

Well I'd suggest using a different last name. Beginning is an odd last name in the first place and his first name is Japanese. Only a suggestion though. Yes you you have permission to use my likeliness. And like Jake I want first dibs on character voice and stocks!

Okey doke, thanks guys.

And the one problem with letting you guys tag along to events is identifying whether you're really you.

Because as sad as this is to say, if I ever become big, I'll have to explain about where my ideas and influences originated from.

Which I will then be forced to explain about YCM.

Meaning people will probably come and try to pretend they were really one of you.

So my plan is, if YCM's still existing by then, I'll send out a press release for everyone who remembers me to log onto their YCM accounts. If I liked you, you'll find a PM from Fusion X. Denver inviting you to whatever event I'm doing. And there'll be a specific password, different for each of you, that'll let you in.

Voices, that'd be pro, but I honestly believe DEF would be more suited as a live-action thing.

Or a TV series like Heroes and Smallville.

I ditto the motion above.

You may keep my name as is.

Not only may you, but i will rip out your liver with a rusty plastic spoon if you don't.

As such, I would be more than happy (If at all possible) to star in a Live Action series based on DEF as myself.

Might need permission from Kubo-Sama to use Zangetsu, though.

Don't worry, I'm not gonna use anything ripped from anime/whatever >__>

I might reference them in a clever manner, but that's as far as they'll go.

JAKE, I FORGOT SOMETHING.

One other thing in your one-shot, I dun think it's a good idea for Nobuo and Lora to have known each other since forever.

Because I didn't have any sense of familiarity between them when they fought.

Maybe just say they became friends after Lora turned a mugger into the prison or something.

Well before Life things were normal, right?

Wouldn't it be a good time THEN when they met . . . I mean I kind of have this view that in the DEF-Verse my family is just there and seems to know people from almost all of the factions.

The reason they might not have spoken with familiarity was it was during a war.

Chapter 33, Part 1.

“Hey there, I’ve never seen you before.” Nobuo stood with two cybernetic guns lowered to the ground, eyes gazing at a pretty attractive teenage girl with strawberry blond hair. “What’s your name?”

The girl looked up, her attention diverted from the chaos outside the Tower of Any Other to this newcomer. “Lora…what’s it to you?” she asked. THERE'S A FAMILIAR RESPONSE.

“You want to…do something sometime?”

Lora crossed her arms. “You’re Nobuo Beginning of Status. You’re a traitor.”

Nobuo shrugged. “Maybe, but that doesn’t stop me from knowing how to treat a lady. I can give you a good time.”

Lora narrowed her eyes. “F*ck off, pervert.”

Nobuo frowned. “Meh, girls like Clair are hotter anyway. See ya.” Lora gasped as Nobuo fired two giant missiles towards her, bracing to dive to the side. Before she could do so, a blond blur flashed down in front of her, landing in between the missiles and redirecting their trajectory with two unseen objects. She looked down to see a boy around her age with spiky, blond hair on top of a skateboard.

Nope, it doesn't work -_-

Why couldn't you guys have started this joking thing around before I wrote that chapter D: