Infinity Inc.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@AxManBoy: Hell, Yusei's not [i]that[/i] good. Even if he makes casual asspulls, it's usually from the power of friendship. ... Then again, Yusei did beat all three Polar Gods himself. ._.

@Tom: Yeah, but the fourth emperor appears the episode after Yusei vs Jose. Jack and Crow have no recovery time, so they'll be in no condition to duel. And I'll be damned if we entrust the future to Aki on a motorbike.

Maybe Dark Glass will help him and Sherry will come out of nowhere to help too?

[quote name='Tomtekorv' timestamp='1287594997' post='4720590']
I don't want Dark Glass or Cherry to participate in the Destiny Duel.

I'd rather see Yusei doing it alone.
[/quote]

Why is that?

[quote name='^_^AxManBoy^_^' timestamp='1287595015' post='4720591']
Yea I also want them to duel, and it would be awesome if Bruno and Cherry helped Yusei duel cubic. Though I think it will be Yusei alone

And Yusei maybe not win against Jose, he maybe lose and they have to fight cubic after the WRGP
[/quote]

Well, that is a possibility. I'll admit that much.

@ Ax-Man: That's my thought too. New Domino City will be suck'd in some portal and then Yusei will duel against 4th Emperor and beat him...
I can't take any of Yusei's crazy-ass combos.

-132 Episode: Jose's D-Wheel looks like that chariot from gladiator times...used for horse races.

[quote name='^_^AxManBoy^_^' timestamp='1287595472' post='4720610']
They are not though they are great duelists. that you have to admit, and with Bruno, there are 2 Accel Synchros on the field

Though Cherry only have Fusions and Synchros and that wont be good against cubic
[/quote]

Bruno/Dark Glass is imo actually pretty good duelist.
Yeah, but maybe she will receive new power from ZONE...
Sherry was in episode 131 and she was talking to ZONE. I can't wait to see what's going to happen her...

[quote name='Tomtekorv' timestamp='1287595309' post='4720602']
For some reason I do.

Cherry and Dark Glass have nothing to do with the story imo. They're not a part of the team like the others are.

EDIT: Is that why you're username is Cherry?
[/quote]

Not in the slightest.
Especially since her name is [i]Sherry[/i].

Wait, a guy who teachs Yusei how to use an Accel Synchro isn't part of the story? According to 5D's logic, the Accel Synchro was the [i]only way[/i] to defeat the Machine Emperors. (Even though Turbo Warrior feels sad)
And some chick who was chasing these villains to begin with, and is currently with the God of the anime (Zone) isn't a part of it either?
Man, what are you talking about.

[quote name='.:Overdrive:.' timestamp='1287595342' post='4720603']
I can't take any of Yusei's crazy-ass combos.
[/quote]

This is why I want Yusei to actually have backup against the fourth emperor.

[quote name='^_^AxManBoy^_^' timestamp='1287595860' post='4720623']
They dont even know Dark Glass = Bruno
[/quote]

Actually, in the Clip Show (130), they somehow got footage of Bruno transforming into Dark Glass.
...I think.

[quote name='Tomtekorv' timestamp='1287595867' post='4720624']
Well, to me Dark Glass is like Tristan. You know, the friend.
Ok, I agree that Sherry might be important, but I wouldn't want to see her duel the leader.
[/quote]

... We are talking about the Dark Glass persona here, right? Not the Bruno persona.
Kinda odd, considering that she's the one who wanted to take them down from the beginning. But it's your opinion, and I respect that.

[quote name='^_^AxManBoy^_^' timestamp='1287596120' post='4720635']
Even if she is important, I want her and especially Crow get new "abilities" like Yusei and Jack, I also want Aki and Lua/Ruka (if they are called that, idk what there names are tbh) get evolved Synchros
[/quote]

I'm hoping Sherry comes back with an Accel Synchro.
I don't know about Crow. I was hoping he'd get Noble Heart for a Level 12 Blackfeather Dragon or something before the finals. Guess it didn't happen.
The day Aki, Lua, and Luka get evolved synchros is the day Team Taiyo, Ragnarok, and Unicorn all come back in the anime with important roles.

[quote name='Laevatein' timestamp='1287596171' post='4720637']
@Defeating Jose/Cubic - inb4JunkBerserker
[/quote]

I refuse to believe that Junk Berserker is going to replace the current Deus Ex Machina of 5D's.
I WLL NOT BELIEVE IT D:

... Unless Junk Berserker looks badass and has the effect to match. Then I might consider believing it.

[quote name='Laevatein' timestamp='1287596654' post='4720654']
Who bets with me for 500 points that Junk Berserker IS Yusei's secret weapon? And it will be another Accel Synchro?
[/quote]

I dun wanna bet my points.

But if it's another Accel Synchro, I will scream with joy.
I want them to expand on Accels.

Archived