Infinity Inc.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='~Cherry~' timestamp='1287684689' post='4723182']
I've seen every episode of 5D's since Episode 1. That's how.
It's not hard to understand once you hear the terms used FIFTY times.
[/quote]
Agreed. I also pretty understand when they duel. I've heard that about million times...

Also, I was looking for some YGO topic on some YGO forums and I found this:
- [b]Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's[/b] ends in 154 episodes. Possibly confirmed...
I can't believe it. GX and DM had 4-5 seasons and 5D's will possibly have only 2? Well some people say that it's confirmed and some say that it's not...we are already on 133. 21 to go.

Honestly, I do see 5D's ending soon. I mean, they can't really go any further with Ace Monsters.
You've got machines [i]from the future[/i] made to destroy a man's symbol of Evolution.
Then, you have Evolved Synchro Monsters. And a Level [i]12[/i] Synchro to boot.

I don't see 5D's going too much farther unless they expand on the other members of Team 5D's.
I still doubt that 154 is the last episode though.

[quote name='.:Overdrive:.' timestamp='1287679387' post='4722987']
Then why you said you read it on Konami site?

Btw, if anybody didn't noticed on YGO Wikia a new name for 4th ME.
"Machine [b]Divine[/b] Emperor Machinecle Infinity Cubic" and on Japanese translated it's "Machine Imperial God Machinecle Infinity Cubic"
Also, here's a pic from YGO Wikia from some magazine:

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101020170017/yugioh/images/c/cf/Machinicle_Infinity_Cubic.png[/img]
*Looks badass tho*
[/quote]

If you look carefully it looks like the 3 machine emperors' core form the 4th and are in the same place that the infinity sign is.

and it would be hilarious if Jose,Placido and Lucciano are the 4th Emperor
MEGAZORD UNION!!!

Now, I saw and a site that the Ep. 134's name is: "Road to ruin, future guided by Synchro Summoning."
So... Sherry gets an Accel Synchro and turns into a 4th D-Wheeler of Yliaster (controled by ZONE) or Yusei gets Junk Berserker and it would be an Accel Synchro.

[quote name='wero-vasto' timestamp='1287693399' post='4723572']
@Cherry: Well look it like this:
"Road to ruin, [b]future guided by Synchro Summoning.[/b]"
Jose said that they were going to change the future by unleashing ZONE. Now, ZONE has Sherry for some reason :3
and I still believe that ZONE would betraye the 3 Tenors D:
[/quote]

Odd. o_O
On Yugioh Wikia, it's: "The Road of Ruin! The Future [b]Favored[/b] By Synchro Summon"
You could be right here...
Honestly, we have Zone, Sherry, and the three Tenors [i]along[/i] with the Fourth Emperor.
Who is the Main Antagonist again?

[quote name='Tomtekorv' timestamp='1287693466' post='4723578']
Well who knows, they created f***ing Dark Synchros. Who knows what they might come up with?
[/quote]

Dark Accels?
That's wouldn't be right. D:

ZONE is not a villain, it is against the Three Emperors.

And about Yugioh 5D's ending in Ep. 154, i don't think so. The 4th Emperor will appear in Ep. 135 so i don't think that they fight against him (or her) for 20 Eps.

They also say that Paradox would appear in Yugioh 5D's or something like that.

Honestly, I think Paradox is the fourth emperor. That's just me.

[quote name='^_^AxManBoy^_^' timestamp='1287694749' post='4723674']
I hope Yusei, Jack and Crow will get the three god cards

And if you see the pic of the fourth infinity, he got 3 8:s on his chest, the combined machines together
[/quote]

They don't need God Cards ._.
Yusei has Shooting Star
Jack has Scar-Red Nova
Crow has... Blackfeather Dragon

Other than Crow, they don't need Gods at all.

Those are three cores.

Cherry can have right in that paradox can be the fourth emperor, I think that sound good

Even though they don't need the Gods, I hope they get them cause I like Obelisk, Slifer, and Raa

Also, I hate Sherry, she could burn in ZONE forever...

And please comment these three cards, there will be more later, either Saturday or Sunday. Here is a link:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/226026-norse-mythologi-card-set-3/

It can, I hope ZONE is the ultimate villain in this serie, and that he has an evolved monster type, like Synchros was evolved, you know what I mean right

And I hope this will get like 4 or 5 seasons, and that there will be evolved Support cards too like new Spell or Trap Cards that are Red or something and Monsters that are gold like I said above this sentence

I don't think that Paradox will be the 4th Emperor. He don't looks like one and IMO he would be like a creation of the Emperors or something like that.

[quote name='^_^AxManBoy^_^' timestamp='1287695946' post='4723770']
It can, I hope ZONE is the ultimate villain in this serie, and that he has an evolved monster type, like Synchros was evolved, you know what I mean right

And I hope this will get like 4 or 5 seasons, and that there will be evolved Support cards too like new Spell or Trap Cards that are Red or something and Monsters that are gold like I said above this sentence
[/quote]

I think there will be at least one season more and that instead of getting an upgrade version of Stardust, Yusei will get a card of the Crimson Dragon.

Archived